Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts In India: Ankit Fadia is the number 1 cybersecurity expert in India who has solved numerous cases related to cyber hacking. When we talk about cybersecurity we need some individuals who are the masters of handling cybercrimes. Usually, cyber experts are the ones who are having specialization in hacking. Now, people take hacking as an unethical activity, but they do not recognize that these ethical hackers and cybersecurity experts are the people who can test various programs of firms or individuals, to protect them from being hacked by someone for unethical reasons.
Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts In India
By monitoring, recognizing, examining, interpreting, and reacting to security activities, cybersecurity experts protect systems from cybersecurity perils, threats, and vulnerabilities. Cybersecurity experts operate on IT teams that are committed to protecting the probity of the business’s network and data. Here is our list of the top 10 Cybersecurity Experts In India.
No 1. Ankit Fadia
Ankit Fadia is self-governing computer protection and digital knowledge consultant with comprehensive expertise in the field of Internet security based out of the Silicon Valley in California, USA. He has been honoured with 14 internationally best-selling books on various topics linked to Computer Security that have been broadly acknowledged by both professionals and industry leaders worldwide.
- His books have exchanged a record 10 million copies over the globe, have been transcribed into Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Polish and are also being utilized as reference textbooks in some of the most respected academic institutes encompassing the world.
- Ankit Fadia was born on 24 May 1985 and is a popular Indian author, speaker, television host, and cybersecurity expert who has resolved plenty of cases in his career related to cybercrime.
- He was one of eight people who were mentioned as MTV India’s Youth Icon of the Year for the year 2008.
No 2. Sunny Vaghela
Sunny Vaghela is one of the country’s explorers of Information Security & Cyber Crime Consultants. The modern and vibrant personality of Sunny has not only helped in solving complex cybercrime cases but has also performed an effective role in creating consciousness about information security and cybercrimes.
- During his graduation at Nirma University, he advanced projects like SMS Based Control System, Voice Recognition Based Control System displaying his sharp understanding of technology.
- At the age of 18, Sunny exhibited loopholes like SMS & Call Forging in Mobile Networks. The technology supported to send SMS or Make Calls to any International Number from any number of your preference.
- Currently, he is the Director & Chief Technical Officer at TechDefence Consulting Pvt Ltd which is a swiftly growing security services & investigation consulting firm concentrating on Cyber Crime research.
No 3. Vivek Ramachandran
Vivek Ramachandran is a world-famous security researcher and preacher. His skill includes computer and network security, exploit analysis, wireless protection, computer forensics, installed systems security, acquiescence, and e-Governance. He is the writer of the books “Wireless Penetration Testing using Backtrack” and “The Metasploit Megaprimer”, both of which were internationally released in mid-2011.
- In 2006, Microsoft announced Vivek Ramachandran as a champion of Microsoft Security and praised him.
No 4. Benild Joseph
Benild Joseph is a 20 years aged well-reputed Ethical Hacker, Information Security, Consultant, Speaker, and Author in Indian IT Industry. He was born in Kerela. He has his reputation for many certified and pending patents in the cyber forensic and information security domain.
- He concentrates on Web Application Security, Penetration Testing, and Forensic investigation.
- Currently, Benild Joseph has been working with Tesco, eBay, Tesco, and Citigroup, which are government organizations in India, and helps them to protest their digital assets and deal with cyber threats.
No 5. Mukesh Choudhary
India’s Cyber Crime Expert, Mukesh Choudhary Mukesh Choudhary is India’s most well-known cybersecurity specialist. He is a dynamic information security expert who also serves as a frequent resource person at the Ministry of Home Affairs’ BPR&D division.
- Mukesh Choudhary is an expert in handling Forge calling via VoIP, Identity Theft, Cyber Pornography, Credit/Debit Card Fraud etc.
- Mukesh Choudhary has always resolved many cases related to kidnapping and murder.
No 6. Akash Patel
Akash Patel is an IT Engineer trained in Cyber Security along with being an expert in Customer Service. He earlier used to work with technology and devices like LINUX, SEIM Tools, Security Tools, and Polices and Pen Testing. Also, he has a vast knowledge of programming languages like Python, C, C++, C#, and Java. Akash Patel is so expert in his service that he can solve all the cases related to cybercrime and is the best cybercrime expert in India.
- He is proficient in Domain Name System (DNS), Routing Protocols, OSI Model, HTML, and Ethical Hacking, Service Now, Wireshark.
- He is a well-known expert with a Post Graduation In-Network and Security Architecture and Information Security management concentrated on Network and Information Security From Fanshawe College.
No 7. Rahul Tyagi
Rahul Tyagi finished his education at LPU, Punjab. Rahul Tyagi is an artist, author, and famous ethical cybercrime hacker. With his personage in the BlackBerry Hall of Fame and over 100 education sessions to his account, he surely is the jack of all deals. Rahul Tyagi is a sovereign computer protection consultant and has state-of-the-art knowledge in the field of computers.
- Recently Tyagi spoke with various media channels to create mindfulness in people concerning the threats and terror of hacking.
- He was also requested as a speaker in the principal ethical hacking discussion DEF CON.
No 8. Sai Satish
Sai Satish is effective in practice and serving students in this field. He has rendered the government with many remembrances on developing cyber safety and online activities. Indian Servers is founded by Sai Satish. He is presently the Ceo of Indian Servers.
- Sai Satish is also a writer, digital content developer, and Microsoft Security Researcher.
No 9. Koushik Dutta
Koushik Dutta initiated by working as an intern in Microsoft and dropped it to operate on the security of android phones. He tended down a proposal from Sony and is presently working with ClockworkMod to produce more secured security alternatives for android phones. He is certainly fascinated by working on android phones.
- He is popular as an android hacker.
- Koushik Dutta has made mobile internet tethering easy that was earlier difficult to carry.
No 10. Anand Prakash
India’s defect bounty champion and expert is one of the names among many white-hat hackers in the world. His startup AppSecure India was highlighted in the country. A rich security researcher, Anand Prakash is most skilled at his work, who has founded loopholes in companies like Facebook, Uber, and Twitter.
- His company renders service of Cyber Security and assists other companies to run bug bounty programs.
Who is the best security expert in India?
Ankit Fadia is the best cybersecurity expert in India.
How many cybersecurity experts are there in India?
There are many cybersecurity experts in India.
Who is the best cyber security expert in India?
Ankit Fadia is the best cyber security expert in India.