Most Expensive Bikes In India: BMW HP4 Race is the number 1 most expensive bike in India that costs Rs 86.70 lakhs in India. The term ‘most expensive bike’ is more than enough to create a sensation among all bike lovers and people who belong to the biking community. These expensive high-performance and premium bikes can make any bike fan go gaga. These are fully loaded with features that sometimes offer you the most amazing riding experience of your life. For these super expensive bikes, the Buyers apart from their showroom price are supposed to pay heavy taxes. These taxes are genuinely sometimes higher than the prices of cheap commuter bikes. The best part about these bikes is that they come loaded with safety features as well so your drive becomes the safest one.
Most Expensive Bikes In India
All credit goes to some of the popular Bollywood and Hollywood movies like Fast and Furious, Dhoom, One Week, and a lot more. These movies have helped people develop an obsession and passion for expensive bikes. These all movies have given way to bike obsession, especially in countries like India. These movies have basically raised the standards of the automobile industry throughout the globe. Each big brand comes with numerous new models of their bikes each year. Some of them are expensive and loaded with features that make your biking experience a memorable one. Here is the list of the top ten most expensive bikes in India.
No 1. BMW HP4 Race
BMW HP4 Race is one of the most expensive bikes being sold in India. BMW HP4 Race is the only bike model that comes with a carbon-fiber body. It has a number of impressive pieces of equipment. This beauty has a 999cc engine, which can be regarded as ideal for 215 HP with 13,900 rpm and 120 Nm with 10,000 rpm.
- BMW HP4 Race comes with a 6-speed gearbox.
- The best part is it’s lightweight despite so many features.
- BMW HP4 Race weighs only 171.4 kg and if the fuel tank is full you can reach 300 kmph.
- The price of the BMW HP4 Race is Rs 86.70 lakhs.
No 2. Kawasaki Ninja H2R
Undoubtedly, you can say that Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the most supreme and expensive bike in the entire country. This bike is so amazing that it can easily make a medium-performance car at shame without any added effort. It can go up to 310 HP at 14,000 rpm. The engine is a supercharge one of 988 ccs. Kawasaki Ninja is regarded as the most superior and unique bike in the market for its engine.
- The top speed of the Kawasaki Ninja can be 400 kmph and still the riding conditions can be kept under control.
- Kawasaki Ninja’s 216 kg heavy body makes it look like a beast.
- The price of the Kawasaki Ninja is Rs 72 lakhs.
No 3. Big Dog K9 Red Chopper
Not many people are aware of this smart motorcycle but it is the personal favorite of a number of celebrities. Big Dog K9 Red Chopper comes with a massive 1807 cc engine. It has a twin-cylinder engine that is fitted under the bike frame. The features, look, and built of the Big Dog K9 Red Chopper are enough to explain its power and luxury element.
the Big Dog K9 Red Chopper provides you with a high-class road experience while biking and is also ideal for long rides with a 2088 mm wheelbase.
The price of the Big Dog K9 Red Chopper is Rs 59 lakhs.
No 4. Ducati Panigale V4 R
Next on the list of most expensive bikes in India comes the high-class bike from the ace brand Ducati. Ducati Panigale V4 R comes with a robust machine; this machine is manufactured in Italy. The motor shift of this bike is amazing i.e. 1103cc to 998cc. it can be regarded as a high-power machine.
- The engine of Ducati Panigale V4 R contains a number of lightweight components such as pistons and titanium valves, they connect rods and the camshaft.
- Talking about the weight, Ducati Panigale V4 R is 193 kg with quite effective performance on road.
- The price of the Ducati Panigale V4 R is Rs 51.87 lakhs.
No 5. Harley Davidson- CVO Limited
Harley Davidson bikes are every biker’s dream. But this CVO Limited is the most desired and the most expensive bike in India. This bike is definitely worth buying because of its built and features. The torque offered at 3250 rpm is 165 Nm. The only drawback here is the slipping chance as it is not a suitable one when it is raining outside.
- The weight of Harley Davidson is about 431 kg, this is quite massive.
- For the entertainment of riders, the Harley Davidson bike comes with Harley Boom. 2 riders can very comfortably enjoy their journey on this bike as it has wide seats.
- The price of Harley Davidson is Rs 50.53 Lakhs.
No 6. MV Agusta F4 RC
It’s undoubtedly an automobile marvel with high-end performance. The MV Agusta comes with a 998cc engine along with an amazing 212 HP at 13,600 rpm and 115 Nm at 9,300 rpm. Many people regard it as the best option among the most expensive bikes in India.
- MV Agusta F4 RC is a giant bike that weighs something around 175 kg.
- MV Agusta F4 RC has numerous premium parts such as beautiful aluminum-alloy wheels and Ohlins suspension. It also has GP brakes.
- The price of MV Agusta F4 RC is Rs 50.10 Lakhs.
No 7. Indian Roadmaster
The most expensive bike in India is as beautiful as its name suggests. Roadmaster is an expensive bike with an 1811 cc engine. Its engine has twin cylinders that are capable of producing 138.9 Nm at 2600 rpm. These all features when combined are actually unbeatable. Indian Roadmaster weighs 428 kg and its petrol tank can carry 20.8 liters.
- Indian Roadmaster has a low seat that makes rides comfortable for short riders as well.
- Another cool element present in Indian Roadmaster is its sound system.
- The price of Indian Roadmaster is Rs 46.46 lakhs.
No 8. Moto Guzzi MGX-21
This bike is also known as the flying fortress. Moto Guzzi MGX-21 comes at number 8 among the most expensive motorcycles being sold in India. It comes with a twin-cylinder, that is good for 95 HP and has 121 Nm of torque. All these features make Moto Guzzi MGX-21 the most powerful one among the other ones listed above.
- One of the most amazing things about the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 is its 182 mm ground clearance.
- The price of the Moto Guzzi MGX-21 is Rs 27.70 lakhs.
No 9. Norton Commando 961
Norton Commando is a brand new addition to the family of the most expensive bikes in India. This latest edition bike comes with 80 HP at 6500 rpm, 90 Nm at 5200 rpm and it has amazing looks. If you are a fan of high-end things then there is no harm in investing in this bike.
- Norton Commando 961 comes with all premium parts and a comfortable seat that can accommodate 2 people quite easily.
- Norton Commando 961 has an Ohlins suspension along with Brembo brakes, which makes it a great bike at the offered price.
- The price of Norton Commando 961 is Rs 23 Lakhs.
No 10. Honda Goldwing Tour
Undoubtedly this amazing bike is the top one from Honda. Goldwing is Honda’s most expensive one being sold in India. It has a 6-cylinder 1832cc engine that produces 124.7 BHP and 170 Nm. The engine of Goldwing is mated with a 7-speed DCT and can easily pull 379 kg heavy Goldwing.
- The petrol tank of Honda Goldwing Tour can hold 150 liters of petrol and the six-speaker sound will never let you get bored while driving this Honda beast.
- The price of the Honda Goldwing Tour is Rs 7.79 Lakhs.
Which bike is very costly in India?
BMW HP4 Race is very costly in India.
Which is the no 1 bike in India?
BMW HP4 Race is the number 1 bike in India.
Which is the most expensive bike in the world in rupees?
Harley Davidson bikes are the most expensive bike in the world in Rupees.
Which is the heaviest bike in India?
Kawasaki Ninja is the heaviest bike in India.