Panoramic Sunroof Cars In India: Hyundai Creta that costs Rs 13.79 lakhs is the number 1 cheapest car with a panoramic sunroof in India. Nowadays be it a hatchback or be it the compact SUVs they all arrive in the market with an electric sunroof. In order to increase the extra features in the car, the manufacturers have now of providing panoramic sunroofs on their cars.
Panoramic Sunroof Cars In India
We look for a list of features while buying a car since the car is something that will consume a big amount of someone’s budget. It is their priority to check the details about the car before buying it. Along with safety, engine capacity, mileage, and boot space having a Panoramic Sunroof has also become a feature people look for in automobiles in India. Here is our list of the top 10 cheapest car with Panoramic Sunroof In India.
No 1. Hyundai Creta
When you consider buying a mid-size SUV, the name you can not miss is the Hyundai Creta. It is currently one of the best SUVs available in the market. The Hyundai Creta is the car that is the cheapest SUV with a panoramic sunroof. SX variant that has the showroom value of Rs 13.79 lakhs is the variant that comes up with the panoramic sunroof.
- Hyundai Creta was launched in the market in the year 2020.
- The launch of Hyundai Creta was a success which is evident from the fact that nearly 1.2 lakhs of units were sold in the small duration of one year.
- E, EX, S, SX, and SX(O) are the five variants of Hyundai Creta available in the market.
No 2. Tata Harrier
Regular modification and designing are necessary and hence the Tata Harrier went through a required up-gradation and modification. The revised and updated version of the car arrived in the market along with a panoramic sunroof. To get a panoramic sunroof one has to buy the XZ Plus variant which offers this feature.
- Tata Harrier has a showroom price of Rs. 19.05 lakhs.
- Tata Harrier was launched in 2019.
- Tata Harrier is considered to have the mix feature of Tata Nexon and Tata Safari. This was one of the most hyped cars of the year of its launch.
No 3. Tata Safari
The revised version of Tata Safari is called to be more capable of SUVs. It is the XT+ variant, in which the manufacturers have provided the panoramic sunroof. The showroom price of Tata Safari is Rs. 17 lakhs. The first car of the generation of Tata Safari was launched in the year 1998.
- MG was one of the first midsize SUVs to offer a panoramic sunroof in the segment.
- The sharp variant of Tata Safari that comes with a panoramic sunroof costs nearly 17.09 lakhs.
- Currently, this car does not offer a petrol engine.
No 4. MG Hector Plus
The MG Hector Plus is the car that offers a third-row and is significantly a Hector underneath. The price of the MG Hector Plus is Rs. 17.84 lakhs. It is a six-seater car that was introduced in the market in the year 2020 in July. There is news in the market that a new and revised version of MG Hector Plus which will have 7 seats will hit the market soon.
- The MG Hector Plus car offers various features along with a panoramic sunroof.
No 5. MG ZS EV
The factor which makes the MG ZS EV unique is the fact that it is the only electric vehicle in the Indian market that comes with a panoramic sunroof. The SUV also went through the process of up-gradation this year. It is the top-end ‘Exclusive’ variant that comes up with a panoramic sunroof and it costs Rs. 24.18 lakhs. The car was launched in the year 2019. 140 kmph is the maximum speed of this car. This car gives a tough competition to famous cars like the Hyundai Kona EV. The car offers two variants one is the Exclusive variant and the other one is the Excite variant.
No 6. Jeep Compass
The Jeep Compass has arrived in the market with an updated version that has better features than the previous one. There were no mechanical changes made by the manufacturers but it was noticed that the car now had a better and improved interior.
- The variant- Limited (O) of the Jeep Compass has a market value of 22.49 lakhs and it comes with a panoramic sunroof.
- The first model of the generation Jeep Compass was launched in the year 2006.
- The comfortable seats in the Jeep Compass make reduce the travel strains and are hence suitable for long drives.
No 7. Volkswagen T-Roc
The Volkswagen T-Roc is a mid-size SUV with only one fully outfitted variation. The SUV debuted in India in March 2020 and sold out in less than two months.
- Volkswagen T-Roc costs Rs. 21.35 lakhs ex-showroom and is imported into India.
No 8. Hyundai Tucson
The barge from Hyundai Tucson is provided with both petrol and diesel engine alternatives. The panoramic sunroof is restricted to the top-spec alternatives. If I ask you what is the one feature that is admired by car buyers in Hyundai Tucson? Well, it is the most overestimated feature in any Car/SUV. Yep, the panoramic sunroof!
- Hyundai Tucson has a huge panoramic sunroof.
- Hyundai Tucson has a market value of Rs. 23.92 lakhs.
No 9. Honda CR-V
Honda stopped the diesel engine right before the new BS611 was launched in the market. It now arrived on the market in a sole 2.0L petrol along with a CVT gearbox. Honda CR V particularly competes with Skoda Kodiaq and Volkswagen Tiguan All-Space.
- Honda CR V is priced at Rs 28.27.
- Honda CR V has the capacity of producing 152 bhp and torque producing capacity of 189Nm.
No 10. Volvo XC40 (Panoramic Sunroof Cars In India)
The engine of Volvo XC40 can produce energy of 190bhp and torque producing capacity is of 300Nm. The car has some BS6 emission norms, Volvo India stopped the 2.0L diesel and launched the 2.0L BS6 compliant petrol motor.
- Volvo XC40 came in a single trim, T4-R Design.
- The price of the Volvo XC40 is Rs 39.9 lakh.
Which is the cheapest car with a panoramic sunroof?
Hyundai Creta is the cheapest car with a panoramic sunroof.
Which is the cheapest car with a sunroof?
Tata Harrier is the cheapest car with a sunroof.
Which sunroof car is best?
Volvo XC 40 is the best sunroof car.
Which car has the biggest sunroof?
Hyundai Creta has the biggest sunroof.