Top 10 Luxury Sedan Cars in India: Mercedes Benz S-Class car is the number 1 luxury sedan in India that is mostly loved by celebrities in India. For some buying a luxurious car is something that will enhance their status symbol. The Indian market has many luxury cars which are meant to satisfy the need of the high-class people of our societies. These cars are extremely expensive and are beyond the reach of a common man. But along with the high cost the car has many amazing features. Celebrities and the extremely rich class can easily afford these sedans.
Top 10 Luxury Sedan Cars in India
If you are curious to know about the most expensive cars in India and wish to know about the choice of cars of the Bollywood celebrities and the high-class people like Ambani’s you are well set to go. Here is our list of the top 10 luxury Sedan cars in India.
No 1. Mercedes Benz S-Class
The Mercedes Benz S-Class car is a super stylish car that arrives up with a number of astonishing features. It is a fabulous sedan that has a V12 Biturbo engine which is handcrafted and is of a capacity 6-liter. The car’s engine includes 12 cylinders. Under perfect circumstances, this automobile can produce 630bhp. The torque generating capacity is of 1000Nm. The vehicle is to give a predicted mileage between the extent of 7kmpl to 13kmpl with a motor displacement of 5980cc.
- The price of the Mercedes Benz S-Class is Rs. 1.36 crore.
- The car once was honored with the award of the Best Luxury Car in the year 2019 at the Carbuyer Awards.
- Besides having so many excellent features the vehicle also has some supplementary highlights like a 360 camera with parking assist, beamed charging, and also an audio arrangement which is enclosed by Burmester.
No 2. BMW 5 Series
When we are listing the best luxury sedan cars then we can’t miss the BMW 5 Series. This car comes with a TwinPower Turbo Inline engine. The engine jas 6 cylinders. Besides being an automatic transport, it has the additional feature of having an 8- speed gearbox. The car has the capacity to generate a torque of 620Nm. The vehicle has the inclination of generating the highest energy of 260bhp. The car has arrived on the market with nine beautiful shades.
- The car is assumed to provide a mileage of 15kmpl to 22kmpl with a motor displacement of 2993cc.
- The price of the BMW 5 Series is Rs. 55.40 lakhs.
- Due to its excellent features and very stylish look the car has once earned the award of Premium Car of the Year in the year 2018.
No 3. BMW 7 Series
The BMW 7 Series is an updated version of the car that has arrived after making some impressive updation in the car. Beginning with the grille that is now wider than the back, the LED tail lights which are presently considerably more tenuous, and the dimension of the instrument clump is now 12.3 inches. The energy and potential-producing potentials of the vehicle are 850Nm and 600bhp. The motor of the automobile is automated additionally it comes with 12 cylinders.
- The expected mileage of the car is 7kmpl to 39kmpl.
- The current price of a BMW 7 Series car is Rs 1.36 crores.
- The World Luxury Car award was won by this car in the year 2016.
No 4. Lexus LS
This model of LS is amongst the most recognized cars in the business today. The engine of Lexus LS has 6 cylinders and is a 6-speed automatic transmission. To check the body temperature of the person in the car and then after maintaining the required temperature in the car is an additional feature of this model.
- The expected mileage of the car is 15kmpl with an engine displacement of 3456cc.
- The current market value of Lexus LS starts from rs. 1.82 crores.
No 5. BMW M5 Competition
Because of having a V8, twin-turbocharged engine, BMW M5 Competition can produce a power of up to 625bhp. This engine arrives with an automatic 8-speed transmission, guaranteeing a powerful pickup. The car has a Harman Kardon sound system, wireless charging and an Apple CarPlay Support, and many others.
- The expected mileage of the car is 9kmpl with an engine displacement of 4395cc.
- The starting price of the car BMW M5 is Rs. 1.55 crores.
No 6. Volvo S90
The Volvo S90 is one of the most limitless leisure sedans in India, boosted by a 4-cylinder, D4-Diesel engine. 400Nm of energy and 190bhp of dynamism is the highest potential of the motor to produce power and torque. The vehicle can achieve the highest speed of 230 kmph because of the 8-speed automated gearbox. The expected mileage of the car is 18kmpl with an engine displacement of 1969cc.
- The car won the ‘Premium Car of the Year’ award in the year 2017.
- The price of the Volvo S90 is Rs. 58.90 lakhs.
No 7. Mercedes Benz GLS
One of the most luxurious cars of the current time is the Mercedes Benz GLS which is offered by Mercedes Benz. A V-type motor that has now arrived on the market with 6 cylinders is what energizes the potential of the car. The car can generate the highest potential of 258 bhp and the peak torque producing potential is 620Nm. A 9-speed automatic gearbox is what makes the engine of the car stronger.
- The maximum speed of the car is around 220kmph.
- The car has a mileage of 8kmpl to 11kmpl with an engine displacement of 2987cc.
- The price of the Mercedes Benz GLS is Rs. 87.77 lakhs.
No 8. Volvo XC90 (Top 10 Luxury Sedan Cars in India)
To give a tough competition to Mercedes Benz GLS, the XC90 was introduced by Volvo. It has arrived the market with petrol as well as diesel variant. The vehicle has reached the market with a Twin-Turbo motor. The engine has 4 cylinders. The power-producing potential of the automobile is 401bhp, and the torque-producing potential is 640Nm.
- The car is available in the market in nine different elegant shades and designs.
- The engine displacement is 1969cc and has a mileage of 17kmpl to 42kmpl, which is quite impressive.
- The present market price of the Volvo XC90 is Rs. 80.90 lakhs.
N0 9. BMW X7 (Top 10 Luxury Sedan Cars in India)
For the ones who are car lovers and can afford to have a very expensive car, BMW X7 should be their ideal choice. Because this automobile is the most trustworthy of all possible and is also the most expensive car. The vehicle hit the market with a 6-cylinder, a turbocharged moto that has the potential of 3 liters. The automobile comes along with 8- speed automated motor which can produce power up to 335bhp.
- The car has a torque-producing capacity of 450 Nm.
- The BMW X7 is Rs. 92.50 lakhs.
- The BMW X7 gained the Luxury Car of the Year in the year 2019.
No 10. Land Rover Range Rover
The Range Rover from Land Rover shines in expressions of fashion and luxury more than any other extravagant car in India. There is the availability of two diesel variants and a petrol variant. The vehicle has appeared in the market with a predicted mileage of 7kmpl to 13 kmpl and has a prevailing showroom cost of 1.82 crores.
- It has an engine displacement of 4999cc.
- The list of features it has includes upgraded leather upholstery, adjustable seats which make the journey comfortable, upgraded interiors, and many more.
Which is the best luxury sedan in India?
Land Rover Range Rover is the best luxury sedan in India.
Which is the cheapest luxury car in India?
Volvo XC 90 is the cheapest luxury car in India.
Which is the most expensive sedan in India?
Mercedes Benz S-Class is the most expensive sedan in India.
Who owns the most expensive cars in India?
Ambani’s earn the most expensive cars in India.