Top 10 Tractors in India: Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI T20 is the number 1 tractor in India that is designed by Mahindra tractor company which has the best sales during the year. Agriculture needs one main component that is helpful in farming and it is the tractor which is considered to be a farmer’s friend just like an earthworm. A tractor is the companion of a farmer as it helps him to do his work efficiently and quickly. India is able to capture huge markets across the world with the help of tractors as a farmer is able to work more effectively than in previous years when he used to do the farming merely with his hands.
Top 10 Tractors in India
Nowadays Tractors are available in many brands and add comfort for the farmers. Now it is the farmer’s choice depending upon the cost and features for which tractor to buy and use in his field. In India, tractors are sold in both Indian and International brands that are quite popular in the market. Here is our list of the top 10 Tractors In India.
No. 1 Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI T20
Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI T20 is one of the most demanded tractors of the Indian company. The Mahindra is the no. 1 Tractor Company of India too. Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI T20 tractor runs with a horsepower of 50 HP. It also has a three-cylinder engine that is very powerful. The fuel tank of Framtrac 60 Classic EPI T20 is 60 L that makes the drive more smooth, powerful and efficient.
- Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI provides better hydraulics as it has a double-acting spool valve.
- The brakes of this tractor are multi-plate and immersed in oil.
- The front axle of this tractor is adjustable.
- The seating is very comfortable and it looks great.
- This tractor has Dual Clutch.
- The price of Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI T20 is about Rs. 7.00 – Rs. 7.25 Lac.
No. 2 Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus
Mahindra is the No. 1 tractor company in India and across the world. Mahindra has also been the top-selling tractor company in India. The engine capacity of Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus is a 2979 CC powerful engine. Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus has become the No. 2 most selling tractors of India. Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus tractor holds the horsepower of 42 HP and the brakes of this tractor are multi-disk oil-immersed.
The engine of Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus has 4 cylinders that add to its unique features. The powerful hydraulics of Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus help the farmers to work easily and thus Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus is a good choice for farming.
- Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus tractor has an Extra-long stroke DI engine which helps it to make the work more efficiently in the tough and rough environment.
- It has a constant-mesh transmission for easy transmission.
- The front axle is Bow-type.
- The steering of this tractor is Dual-Acting.
- Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus tractor is designed with comfort in seating to make the working hours longer.
- The price of Mahindra 475 DI XP Plus is about Rs. 5.75 – 6.10 Lac.
No. 3 John Deere 5310
John Deere 5310 tractor holds the horsepower of 55 HP and has an efficient, and powerful engine. John Deere 5310 has superior hydraulics that makes it one of the best options for tough agriculture. Its high engine backup torque helps the farmers to work smoothly and quickly along with oil-immersed brakes and implements. The power steering and the high-quality transmissions help in the easy movements of this tractor.
- The brakes of this tractor are Oil-immersed which helps the driver with good braking efficiency for longer life.
- The steering of this tractor is powerful and the seating is designed in order to add comfort and reduce the tiredness of the farmer while working in the field.
- The John Deere 5310 tractor is easy to maintain.
- The price of John Deere 5310 is about Rs. 7.89 – 8.50 Lac.
No. 4 Sonalika 745 DI III Sikander
Sonalika 745 DI III Sikander is one of the most trusted, and highly efficient. These tractors are designed in a manner to rule all sort of terrains. Almost all the farmers remain satisfied with the usage of this tractor. Sonalika 745 DI III Sikander holds a horsepower of 50 HP and has a powerful engine. The tractor is very comfortable and has a good fuel capacity. Its hydraulics and smooth transmission make it work for long working hours.
- Sonalika tractor has the HDM Engine for high torque.
- The Ergo steering and seating is comfortable for the driver to sit comfortably and he doesn’t get tired.
- The radiator of this tractor is big with an overflow reservoir.
- This tractor has a heavy Duty Bumper.
- The capacity of fuel is good so that it can work for long hours.
- This tractor also has a tail lamp to give better vision for direction.
- The tractor is operated with finger touch and its Expo sensing hydraulics makes it more efficient with the implements.
- The price of Sonalika 745 DI III Sikander is about Rs. 5.70 – 6.30 Lac.
No. 5 Massey Ferguson 1035 DI
Massey Ferguson 1035 DI tractor is known for its fancy looks and power so it’s a good choice to buy among the farmers. This tractor holds the horsepower of 36 HP and also has a powerful Simpsons S324 TIII engine that makes this tractor extremely powerful.
The seat of Massey Ferguson 1035 DI is adjustable and the body is durable which makes it the top 10 tractors in India 2021.
- The tractor has a Sliding Mesh transmission.
- The brakes of this tractor are Dry disc.
- The steering of this tractor works manually.
- The price of Massey Ferguson 1035 DI is about Rs. 5.20 – 5.65 Lac.
No. 6 New Holland 3630 TX Plus
New Holland 3630 TX Plus tractor since its launch has made a special place in the hearts of the farmers of India. The engine of this tractor has three cylinders which produce a power of 55 HP and also has an optional hydraulic capacity of 1700/2000 kg making it more powerful. The additional features of this tractor are its double-clutch with an independent clutch lever making it one of the top-selling tractors of India 2021.
- New Holland 3630 TX Plus tractor has an 8” Dry-type air cleaner with a dual element.
- The steering is powerful.
- The valve of this tractor has a DRC and Isolator.
- The brakes of this tractor are Mechanically Oil Immersed.
- The price of New Holland 3630 TX Plus is about Rs. 7.10 – 7.60 Lac.
No. 7 Powertrac Euro 50 Next
Powertrac Euro 50 Next is one of the most famous tractor brands which is loved by the farmers in India for its Euro series. It is one of the trusted tractors of the farmers. The engine of Powertrac Euro 50 Next has three cylinders and comes with a partial constant mesh transmission. The hydraulic capacity of this tractor is 2000 Kilograms making this tractor powerful and easy and quick in working.
- Powertrac Euro 50 Next tractor has a dual-clutch system.
- The seating is very comfortable and a sliding seat.
- The braking system of this tractor is Multi-plate Oil-immersed.
- The meter of Powertrac Euro 50 Next is Digital.
- Powertrac Euro 50 Next has an Independent PTO.
- The price of Powertrac Euro 50 Next is about Rs. 6.65 – 7.35 Lacs.
No. 8 Eicher 380 Super Di
Eicher 380 Super Di is one of the well-known brands of tractors known in India for a long time. Eicher 380 Super Di is build up with a 2500 CC engine and a horsepower of 40 HP along with the addition of a single and dual-clutch. The Eicher 380 Super Di is reliable and durable making it one of the top 10 tractors of India 2021.
- The brakes of Eicher 380 Super Di are Dry disc and Oil-immersed.
- The steering of the Eicher 380 Super Di is both Manual as well as powerful.
- It also has a Water-cooled cooling system.
- The price of the Eicher 380 Super Di is about Rs. 5.30 Lac.
No. 9 Kubota MU5501
Kubota is a Japan-based tractor company known for technology and additional advanced features. It is also popular for tractors made to work on any kind of terrain easily and smoothly. Kubota MU5501 has a powerful engine that is highly efficient and produces a power of 55 HP along with synchronized transmission and flat deck which helps the driver to drive it more comfortably.
- The engine of Kubota MU5501 is a Highly efficient e-CDIS engine.
- The PTO of Kubota MU5501 is Independent with Dual and Reverse options.
- The steering of Kubota MU5501 is powerful.
- It has a 5-finned main clutch.
- The price of Kubota MU5501 is about Rs. 8.60 Lac.
No. 10 Swaraj 744 FE
Swaraj tractor is a trusted name among the tractor brands in India. Swaraj 744 FE is one of the most loved tractor models of Swaraj. Swaraj 744 FE comes up with a horsepower of 48 HP along with a powerful three-cylindered engine of 3136. Some of the other features of Swaraj 744 FE are its multi-speed and reverse PTO along with powerful hydraulics. Its direction control valve has made it a good option to buy.
- The front axle of Swaraj 744 FE is Interchangeable.
- The clutch of Swaraj 744 FE is Single as well as Dual.
- The brakes are Dry disc and Oil-immersed.
- It also has a Direction control valve.
- The engine of Swaraj 744 FE is Water-cooled.
- The price of Swaraj 744 FE is about Rs. 6.20 – 6.65 Lac.
- Which is the No. 1 tractor in India?
Farmtrac 60 Classic EPI T20 is the No. 1 tractor in India.
- Which company tractor is best?
Mahindra tractor company is the best company.
- Who is the biggest tractor company in India?
Kubota is the biggest tractor company in India.
- Which tractor has the highest market in India?
John Deere 6120 B has the highest market in India.