Top 10 Best Dairy Companies In India: Creamline Dairy Products Ltd is the number 1 best dairy company in India, that sells dairy products in Asia. Dairy products are mainly the by-products of milk. Be it curd, butter, buttermilk, and cheese. Isn’t dairy products something we all love? If not milk then cheese if not cheese then curd. Have you ever wondered which are the best dairy companies we have in our country?
Top 10 Best Dairy Companies In India
Dairy products are something no one can miss in their regular diet. It is a very crucial part of our daily routine as dairy products have rich protein content. Are you watching for a record of the top 10 dairy firms in India? Below mentioned are the top 10 best dairy companies in India.
No 1. Creamline Dairy Products Ltd
Among the Top 10 Best Dairy Companies In India, Creamline Dairy Products Ltd was established in 1986. The firm is a preeminent Private Dairy performer in Southern India with its plans traversing Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, and Nagpur in Maharashtra. Its goods are marketed beneath the brand name ‘Jersey’. The company has the best foundation in necessary areas which is of 34 Milk Chilling Centers, 8 Assistant Milk Chilling Centers.
- The firm houses nearly 84 Bulk Milk Cooling units, 6 Composite Dairy Plants, and at Ongole, it owns one state of the art milk powder factory.
- All the dairies under this firm are ISO 22000 certified & the powder firms also have authentication from Export Inspection Agency passing the ‘Jersey’ goods for international trading as well.
- It is quite amazing to know that the firm has more than 5000 across the nation who are selling the dairy products manufactured by the Creamline firm.
No 2. KSE Ltd
KSE Ltd was established in 1963. The company is involved in the production of mixed herds pasture. The Company is also occupied in the wrenching of oil from copra cube by the catalyst removal method and straining the same to safe grade and in dairying, inclusive of ice cream. The Company works through three sections, which are inclusive of the Animal Feed Division, Oil Cake Processing Division, and Dairy Division.
- Its Dairy Division comprises milk and milk goods, including ice cream.
- It renders ice cream below the brand name, VESTA.
- The firm is employed in the course of milk acquisition, processing, and retailing liquid milk and milk products.
- KS Milk and KS Curd are the milk products offered by the firm. It is one of the best dairy firms in India.
No 3. Parag Milk Foods Ltd
Parag Milk Foods Ltd was established in 1992 and the headquarters of the firm is situated in Mumbai, India. The company is employed in the production and manufacture of milk and milk products. The Company provides a variety of products, which is inclusive of cheese, butter, whey proteids, paneer, curd, yogurt, whey products, thawed milk, milk-based refreshments, and milk powders.
- The Company’s products include Gowardhan, under which conventional dairy products, such as butter, are traded.
No 4. Karnataka Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Ltd
Karnataka Co-operative Milk Federation is among the top dairy firms in India. It is providing a wide range of delicious dairy goods like paneer, curds, pedha, milk. The whole system operates within the series of farmers. The company is not only earning revenue and reputation from the urban consumers of its products but has also touched even the rural districts of Karnataka.
- It has earned fame, reputation, and trust of the customers for its best quality products that it sells into even remote districts.
- The firm (Karnataka Milk Federation) was developed in the year 1955.
- The firm has its headquarters in Karnataka and Banglore.
No 5. Mehsana District Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd
The company was established in 1963. The commodities of Dudhsagar are sold under the famous brand name of AMUL / SAGAR / DUDHSAGAR in both domestic and global markets. The wide range of the commodities offered by the company includes sterilized liquid milk, Butter Milk, Table Ghee, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Butter, Dairy Whitener, Infant Milk Powder, Masti Dahi, Paneer, Shrikhand, and pasteurized flavored milk.
- This dairy-producing firm is popular among the population because of the quality of the products it offers.
- It is the biggest dairy firm in Asia.
No 6. Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd
Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd was established in 1974. The company’s headquarters are in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is among the best dairy companies we have in India. It is providing a broad variety of commodities inclusive of ice cream, butter, paneer, pickles, and many commodities under the Bumbershoot brand Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt Ltd. In the opening period, the business was particularly centered in Delhi, NCR.
- Later on, it has expanded its market into different cities of the nation.
- The present CEO of the firm is Manish Bandish.
- Started with some employees, the firm presently has 3,500 employees.
No 7. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
Amul India is among the best and most popular 10 dairy firms in India. There are several brands that are working beneath Amul inclusive of Amul Milk, Bread Spreads, Cheese, Drinks Range, Amul PRO, butter, Dahi, etc. The firm was established in the year 1956 and the company has its headquarter in Anand, Gujarat. Amul drove India’s White Revolution, which gave the country the world’s largest raiser of milk and milk commodities.
- Amul was initiated by Tribhuvandas Patel under the supervision of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- Amul is a very famous brand name in India.
- All most everyone in the nation who consumes dairy products will recommend and appreciate the dairy products of Amul.
No 8. Schreiber Dynamix Dairies Ltd
Schreiber Dynamix Dairies Ltd was established in the year 1992. The company is initiated in manufacturing, providing, processing, and trading in agro-based commodities, health food, baby food, animal feeds, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and refreshments. The firm manufactures milk, milk powder, butter, cheese, and more milk commodities. It is among the best 10 dairy firms in India.
- The company is very famous in Maharastra.
- There are 5000 people working in the firm at present.
No 9. Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Ltd
The company was established in the year 1958 and has its headquarters in Tamil Nadu. It is among the top 10 dairy firms in India. The company markets milk and milk commodities under the brand name ‘Aavin’. The firm started with a few employees and today it has thousands of employees working in the firm. The firm is very famous as it provides high-quality products and for years has maintained its reputation. The firm offers a wide range of dairy products.
- The firm earns an annual income of Rs. 5000 crores.
- The firm is owned by the state government.
No 10. The Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd
The company was established in the year 1980. It has its headquarters in Thiruvananthapuram. The trademark popular by the name, ‘MILMA’ holds for milk and an entire variety of milk commodities which have the faith of each and every person of Kerela, for their best quality and standard.
The title also implies the big company Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (KCMMF) with its parts of acquisition, processing, and business developed over all the communities and towns of the state, giving work and accomplishment to a large number of smaller and marginal farmers inclusive of women and the landless, concocting employees and sellers.
- KCMMF was founded in the year 1980 with its headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The company’s commodity range includes milk products and cattle feeds.
Which is the best milk company in India?
Mother Dairy is the best milk company in India.
Which is the No 1 Milk Company in India?
Creamline Dairy Products Ltd is the number 1 milk company in India.
Which is the biggest dairy in India?
Dudhsagar Dairy is the biggest and largest dairy not only in India but also in Asia.
Who is the biggest supplier of Dairy products in India?
Parag Milk Foods Ltd is the biggest supplier of Dairy products in India.