Top 10 Dance Academy in India: Dance, the movement of the body in a rhythmic way, usually to music and within a given space, to express an idea or emotion, release energy, or simply taking delight in the movement itself. A dancer is someone who dances for fun, as a hobby, or for a job. The dancers at a rock concert often look like they are enjoying the music most of all. You can be a dancer at your cousin’s wedding reception or a dancer in a professional ballet corps.
Top 10 Dance Academy in India
In this article, we will discuss the top academies in India, which is totally based on the customer review, and many more. Here is the list below of the Top 10 dance academies in India.
No.1 Ballet Repertoire Academy of India, Mumbai
Bella Academy is a delightful ballet school with two centers nestled in gorgeous locations in South Mumbai. Bella Academy is India’s answer to an international ballet school. It is with the elements of sincerity, passion, knowledge, expertise, commitment, and grace that Bella is founded upon 10 years ago. Bella Academy offers curriculums based on the Royal Academy of Dance (London) and the American Ballet Theatre (New York) national training curriculum. Our examinations are certified by the Royal Academy of Dance and American Ballet Theatre.
No.2 Sri Thyagaraja College of Music and Dance
Sri Thyagaraja College of Music and Dance in Hyderabad. Founded in 1966, Sri Thyagaraja Government College for music & dance in Ramkote, Hyderabad, is amongst the revered academies for dance. A team of instructors trains a plethora of students in a variety of dance forms. This school is also instrumental in organizing a host of events followed by fests that feature stage shows.
- One can also avail of professional choreography for weddings, corporate events, school functions, and college festivals.
- Various dance forms including Bollywood, B-Boying, Hip-Hop, Locking Popping, Zumba, Kathak, Salsa, Contemporary, and Hula hoop.
No.3 Latin Dance India
It is best known for SALSA DANCE CLASSES and BACHATA CLASSES in Banglore. Located in Koramangala, it is one of the most popular dance classes in India. A well-planned and structured syllabus combined with internationally renowned instructors has produced fine dancers over the years. The instructors at LDI are friendly, while the ambiance at the studio is pleasant and positive.
- LDI was founded in 2007 by Sai and Kirthi (one of India’s best-known Salsa duo) with the vision of getting people to learn and enjoy ‘Latin Dancing’ LDI has raised and molded hundreds of Salsa dancers in the Industry.
- LDI has a structured syllabus that helps people with no dance experience learn salsa every effectively and in a fun way as well.
- Through dance classes, one can stay physically and emotionally healthy, build confidence, be outgoing, give you a chance to meet like-minded people, and it also helps to improve self-worth and makes you feel great about yourself.
No.4 National Institute of Kathak Dance
National Institute of Kathak Dance, also known as Kathak Kendra, is the premier dance institution for kathak’s Indian classical dance form. A unit of the Sangeet Natak Akademi, India’s National Academy of Music, Dance and Drama, situated in New Delhi.
- Established in 1964, the institution is primarily dedicated to kathak, though it also offers courses in Hindustani Classical music and Pakhawaj and Tabla.
- The headquarters in Plot no 2 san martin Marg Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, India.
No.5 ITA School of Performing Arts
The ITA School of performing arts is a school formed as an initiative of the Indian television Academy and founded by Anu Ranjan and Shashi Ranjan in 2001. Three features of the school are placement & exposure, facilities & infrastructure, and industry connectivity.
- They offer courses like acting, dance, singing, modeling, and image grooming. They have also introduced a new course in choreography with the Ace choreographer/ Director Farah Khan.
- With the guidance of the most renowned television and film industry faces, we prepare stars of the future.
No.6 Nrityanjali Institute of Performing Arts
The National Centre for the Performing Arts is a multi-venue, multi-purpose cultural centre in Mumbai, India, aiming to promote and preserve India’s heritage of music, dance, theatre, film, literature, and photography. It also presents new and innovative work in the performing arts field.
- The center was founded in 1960 by JRD Tata and Dr. Jamshed Bhabha (brother of nuclear physicist Homi Jehangir Bhabha).
- It was established in 2006; in 2010, the orchestra performed at the 5th world symphony orchestra festival-the the first time an orchestra from India had performed there.
No.7 Delhi Dance Academy
It is a dance school which is in Delhi. It is essentially a group of seasoned dance professionals from around the country- none of whom have been trained on youtube. Their classes focus on building flexibility of the body and learning dance forms at the international level, all while having fun.
- Specialty in different forms of dance.
- They also provide 1 hour of fitness training for groups.
No.8 The Shiamak Dance Academy
It is run by noted choreographer Shiamak Davar who pioneered the western dance scene in India, this premiere dance in India; this dance academy offers several courses in contemporary, western dance. Noted Bollywood actors Shahid Kapoor, India’s current heartthrob Varun Dhawan and Sushant Singh Rajput were all these members of this illustrations dance school.
- They aim to provide quality dance training and making dance available to all.
- The starting age for a student to register for Shiamak’s Dance Classes is 4 years; there is no upper limit.
No.9 Les Danseuses Academy
It is the best dance academy in Pune to fulfil your dancing dreams. They provide professional dance training under experts for children and adults. Especially in Ballet and Contemporary dance forms. Ballet an art form that teaches a host of physical, mental, and emotional skills perfect for children of all ages.
- It’s the only dance academy in Pune which conducts CSTD Exams and provide certification.
- They provide a full spectrum of dance knowledge and technique necessary to attain a professional level.
No.10 Flyerz Dance Academy
The best place to learn contemporary movies in Chennai is flyers dance academy. They have carved a niche for themselves and have become the go-to dance studio for youngsters. The place draws a sizable crowd and has produced outstanding choreographers and dancers over the years.
FAQ~(Frequently Asked Question) Top 10 Dance Academy in India
Q- What age is too late to start ballet?
A- The majority of ballet classes for beginners are offered to under 6 years old or over 30 years old.
Q- Can I lose weight by dancing?
A- It is possible to lose weight while dancing, the blood flow throughout your body is going to be increased. Therefore your metabolism will accelerate as opposed to when your body is not moving.