Top 10 Politicians in India: Politicians are the one that can change a lot of things about our country. Each state in this country has its own political leader. And that leader has a responsibility of taking care of that state.
Top 10 Politicians in India
Politicians do many things for the country. They make different plans to develop the country and help the people of the country. So, here is the list of the top 10 Politicians in India. These are the most popular politicians in India.
No 1. Narendra Damodardas Modi
Narendra Modi is the current Prime Minister of India. His school teacher described him as an average student and a keen debater with interest in theatre. In 1985, RSS assigned him to the BJP; he held many positions in the party till 2001. In 2001, he was appointed as the chief minister. The journey of being CM was not easy for him; he faced many problems during this period. Later in 2013, he was selected as BJP’s candidate for prime minister ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha election. The BJP won 31% of the vote and became the first party to win a majority of seats on its own since 1984. In 2018, again, he was selected as the BJP candidate for prime minister for the 2019 general election. Again time he won the second time by securing 353 seats in the Lok Sabha. At the age of 13, he got engaged to Jashodaben Modi and married her at 18. His parents fixed his marriage. A Hindi-biographical drama based on the life of Modi was released in 2019; Omung Kumar directed it. Modi is also declared as the fashion icon for his signature crisply ironed, half-sleeved Kurta. He is the first Indian politician to interact with citizens on a live chat.
- He was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, Mehsana District, Gujarat.
- He has pursued his BA from Delhi University and MA from Gujarat University.
- His residence address is 7 Lok Kalyan Marg, New Delhi, India.
- His total net worth is 2.80 crore INR.
- He uses Range Rover HSE car for traveling to different places.
No 2. Amit Shah
Amit Shah is a current Minister of Home Affairs. He joined Bharatiya Janta Party in the year 1987. In 1997, he was elected as MLA and held the position till 2008. In 2015, the BJP achieved success in Legislative Assembly elections in Haryana, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, and Assam. In 2017, he was partly credited for Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Gujarat, and Manipur. In 2019, the BJP won 303 seats to get a majority in the Indian General Election under his leadership. He got married to Sonal Shah, and both have a son named Jay. On 2nd August 2020, Shah tested positive for Covid-19 and was admitted to the hospital.
- He was born on 22nd October 1964, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has pursued a BSC from Gujarat University.
- His residence address is 6A, Krishna Menon Marg, Delhi.
- His total net worth is 39 Crore INR,
- The car collection of Amit Shah – Range Rover, Audi Q8, Pajero Sports, and Toyota Innova.
No 3. Mohan Bhagwat
Mohan Bhagwat is the 6th Sarsanghachalk of the Rashtriya Sawayemsevak Sangh. He was declared a successor of K.S Sudarshan in 2009. In 1975, he dropped his post-graduation and became a parcharak of the RSS. From 1991 to 1999, he served for Akhil Bharatiya Sharirik Pramukh. In 2015, he was getting high threat perception. Then the government ordered CISF to provide Bhagwat with round-the-clock protection. Mohan is honored with an honorary doctor of science (DSc) by the state-run Animal and Fishery Sciences University in 2017.
- He was born on 11th September 1950, Chandrapur, Mumbai.
- He has pursued B.Sc (In Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry).
- His residence address 10196, DB Gupta Road, Keshav Kunj, Jhandewalan, Delhi.
- Mohan is one of the most protected Indians today.
- His total net worth is 1-5 crore INR.
No 4. Rajnath Singh
Rajnath Singh is the current Defense Minister of India. In 1972, he became Shakah Karva of Mirzapur. From 1969 and 1971, he was the organizational secretary of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad. In 1975, he was appointed District President of the Jana Sangh. In 1980, he joined BJP and became one of the main members. In 1984, he became State President of the BJP youth wing. In the year 200, he became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, and his main focus was the Law and Order in the State. In 2003, he became the Minister of Agriculture and reduced interest rates on Agriculture loans. He also launched an app with Akshay Kumar ‘Bharat Ke Veer for the Martyrs’ family’s welfare. In 2019, he became the Defence Minister of India. He married Savitri Singh on 5 June 1971 and has 2 sons and a daughter.
- He was born on 10th July 1951, Chandauli District, Uttar Pradesh.
- He has pursued a master’s degree in physics MSC from Gorakhpur University.
- His residence address is 17 Akbar Road, Delhi.
- His total net worth is 4.62 crore INR.
No 5. Yogi Adityanath
Yogi Adityanath is a Hindu monk and current Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. In 1998, he was elected to the Lower House of the Indian Parliament. He has been elected to the Parliament from Gorakhpur for 5 years – 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014) elections. In 2017, he was a major campaigner for the BJP in Uttar Pradesh. When he became the CM of Uttar Pradesh, he took 36 ministries by himself – Home, Housing, Town and country planning department, Revenue, Food, Civil Supplies, Food Security and drug administration, economics, and statistics Mines and Minerals and many more. In 2018, he, Narendra Modi, and Moon Jae Inn launched the world’s largest smartphone manufacturing factory in Noida. He is also the head priest in Gorakhpur Math.
- He was born on 5th June 1972 in Panchur, Pauhari Garhwal District.
- He has pursued BSc (HNB Garhwal University).
- His residence address is 5, Kali das Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- The net worth of Adityanath is 70 lakhs.
No 6. Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi is an Indian politician and a member of the Indian Parliament. In 2007, he became general secretary in charge of the Indian Youth Congress. In 2012, his party was ranked as the fourth party in the state by winning 28 seats. In 2019, he won the Wayanad seat in the 2019 general elections with over 60% votes. He has pushed for the empowerment of women in the country. He was also the President of the Indian National Congress from 2017 to 2019. As he belongs to the Gandhi family, his father and mother both were politicians.
- He was born on 19 June 1970, New Delhi.
- Rahul has pursued BA from Rollins College, Florida, USA.
- His residence address is 12 Tughlak Lane, New Delhi.
- His total net worth is 16 crore INR.
No 7. Arvind Kejriwal
Arvind Kejriwal is the current Chief Minister of Delhi. In 1995, he worked as Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax in the Indian Revenue Service. In 2012, he launched the ‘Aam Aadmi Party and was the party’s National Convener. In 2013, he was declared the second-youngest chief minister of Delhi. In 2015, he became Delhi’s chief minister for a second time. In 2019, he started free bus transit for women on the Delhi Transportation Corporation. In 1995, he married Sunita, and they have a daughter and a son. In 2016, he went through surgery for his persistent cough problem. He is a diabetes patient. In 2004, he won the Ashoka fellow award for Civic Engagement.
- He was born on 16th August 1968
- He has pursued IIT from Kharagpur.
- He was ranked 563 of AIR in the IIT-JEE exam in 1985.
- His residence address is 7, Flag Staff Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi.
- His total net worth is 3.5 crore INR.
No 8. Mamta Banerjee (Top 10 Politicians in India)
Mamta Banerjee is the current chief minister of West Bengal. She started her political journey in 1970 with Congress Party. She was the general secretary of the Mahila Congress from 1976 to 1980. In 1997, she became one of the founders of the All India Trinamool Congress. In 1999, she joined National Democratic Alliance and became the Railway Minister. She is the first female Minister of Coal, Ministers of Human Resource and Management, Youth Affairs and Sports, and Women and child development in the Indian Government. In 2011, she became the chief minister of West Bengal.
- She was born on 5 January 1955 in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She has pursued BA, MA, B.ED, and LLB from Kolkata University.
- Her residence address is R/o 30B, Harish Chatterjee Street, Kolkata.
- Her total net worth is 9 crore INR.
No 9. Nitish Kumar (Top 10 Politicians in India)
Nitish Kumar is the current chief minister of the state of Bihar. In 1985, he fought his first election and won it in Harnaut. In 1996, He was awarded the post of Minister of Railways in the United Front Government. From 2001 to 2004, he was Union Minister of Railways. He has become the Bihar Chief Minister for the 7th time in 20 years in the presence of top leaders of NDA. He has appointed more than 100,000 school teachers, improved primary health centers, electrified many villages, paved roads, and cut female illiteracy by half. He has made many changes to the state and doubled the income of the average Bihari.
- He was born on 1 March 1951, Bhaktiarpur, Bihar.
- He has pursued B.E. from the National Institute of Technology.
- His residence address is 1, Aney Marg, Patna, Bihar.
- His total Net worth is 36.46 lakhs.
No 10. Nirmala Sitharaman (Top 10 Politicians in India)
Nirmala Sitharaman is the current Minister of Finance. She is a member of the Rajya Sabha since 2014. In 2014, she was elected as a Rajya Sabha Member from Andhra Pradesh. In 2016, she was one of the 12 candidates nominated by the BJP for the Rajya Sabha elections. And successfully, she won the seat in Karnataka. In 2017, she became the first full-time female defense minister of India. In 2019, she was appointed as the finance and corporate affairs minister. She married Parakala Prabhakar in 1986, and they have a daughter.
- She was born on 18 August 1959 in Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- She has pursued BA from Seethalaxmi Ramaswami College and MA and MPhil from Jawahar Lal University.
- Her residence address is 15 Safdarjung Road, New Delhi.
- Her net worth is 99.36 lakhs.
- She was ranked the 41st powerful woman in the world in the Forbes 2020 list of 100 most powerful women.
Who is the main leader of India?
Narendra Modi is the main leader of India.
2. Who are the present leaders of India?
Some present leaders of India are – Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, and Nirmala Sitharaman.
Be First to Comment