Top 10 Dance Academy in Delhi: Dance is a performing art form consisting of movements, either improvised or purposefully selected. This moment has aesthetic and often symbolic value. Dance can be categorized and described by its choreography, its repertoire of movements, or by its historical period or place of origin. It is an important distinction to be drawn between the contexts of theoretical and participatory dance.
Top 10 Dance Academy in Delhi
In this article, we will discuss the top dance academies in Delhi; the category is based on customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost, and their general excellence. Here is the list of top dance academies in Delhi.
No.1 Big Dance Centre
It is a well-known dance academy in Delhi. They have distinguished achievement with several reward’s actualisations to its constant endeavours. Their mission is to develop outstanding and charismatic dancers, choreographers, and instructors in the right direction of the best teacher in their respective fields of arts. It is also a one-stop-shop for all event management.
- Speciality: Beginners, Advanced Dancers, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Bollywood Style, Freestyle, Contemporary, Popping, ballet, B-Buoying, Kathak, Odissi, Bhangra, Garba, Salsa, Bharatnatyam, Latin, Belly Dance, Gymnastics and Yoga Classes.
- The founder of Big Dance Centre is Mr Atul Jindal and Mr Karan Kumar, and they both were formally trained under the supervised guidance of dancing legends.
No.2 Delhi Dance Academy
It is providing quality dance teaching with high-class professional infrastructure at affordable rates. The academy employees dedicated to trained choreographers who conduct more than 100 classes per week at its several studios. Their dance troupe has performed at various events worldwide and has a reputation for being professional and coordinated.
- DDA has also featured on the 24/7 News Channel as one of Delhi’s best dance institutes.
- Speciality: Kathak, Indian Classical, Ballet, Ballroom, B-Boying, Breaking, Tango, Cabre, Salsa, Jazz, Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Belly Dance, Kids freestyle and Bollywood dance classes, Gymnastics, Zumba, Aerobics, Power Yoga, Carbon plus, Self Defence & Various fitness workout.
No. 3 Pradeep Adwani’s institute for performing arts
It is one of the best dance schools in Delhi. They provide dance and music classes in Delhi for people from all walks of life. Their institute is dedicated to enhancing creativity, knowledge, pedagogy, and performance in Music/ Dance & preparing students for various professions in this field. Their institute is a one-stop destination for dance and music enthusiasts as they cater to all age group.
- They also do various corporate, formal events.
- Speciality: Dancing technique, Sense of Rhythm, Artistic Expression, Indian Style, Bollywood, Classical, Kathak, Folk, Bhangra, Dandiya, kalbeliya, Ghoomar, Freestyle, Western Dance, Hip-Hop, Locking-Popping, B-Boying, Acrobatic, jazz, Salsa, Ballroom, Waltz, Zumba & Contemporary classes.
No.4 Shiamak Dance Academy
The name doesn’t need any introduction. The institute is led by the world-renowned choreographer Shiamak Dawar, making it one of the best Dance academies in Delhi. This academy promises to make you master any preferred dance forms.
- The dance forms include Jazz, Bollywood, Hip-Hop, and contemporary and many more.
- They also have intensive programmes like a one-year dance certification programme, a one-year dance certification programme for juniors, Shiamak dance education.
- Classes are available for children (4 to 6 years), juniors(7 to 11 years), and adults (12 years onwards).
No.5 Zenith Dance Academy
An internationally recognised dance academy that offers one-of-a-kind dance lessons such as so many dance forms. Having several branches in Delhi and Mumbai, Zenith Dance Academy aims to help aspiring learners explorers their potential and reach the zenith in the world of dancing.
- The dance forms include Hip-Hop, Classical, Ballet, Bollywood dance in Delhi from professional dancers and experts.
No.6 Banjara School of Dance
If you have a Belly or Contemporary dancer oozing inside you to get those formal training, join the banjara school today for good exposure to dance forms. This school of dance famous for teaching primarily Belly dancing and its intricacies. Explore various forms of dancing such as Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Salsa and more. They are taking dance lessons at home too.
- Established by Meher Malik in Hauz Khas.
- Speciality in contemporary and belly dancing.
- They are offering short term and long term dance lessons in Delhi.
No. 7 The Danceworx Academy
The famous Bollywood choreographer is the owner of The Danceworx Academy. It has several branches in Delhi-NCR at Gurgaon, Patel Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Pitampura, Noida, Vasant Kunj, Greater Kailash, Saket, etc. The expert dance troupes and professional dance instructors promise to make you an expert in many more dance forms. Learn to dance from expert instructors and dance trainers at this premier institute for dance and performing arts.
- Speciality in Jazz, Modern, Western, Ballet, Contemporary dancing styles.
- They also conduct several types of dance courses such as short term, professional, summer camp, home tuitions and more.
No.8 Aptitude Resolution for fitness, Pitampura
It is a group fitness studio, aptitude, the fitness studio is designed to provide innovative fitness programme, focused on the most progressive techniques our team of certified instructors motivates and inspires members to achieve their goals. The establishment functions from Monday to Saturday and every Sunday is closed. Their mission is to make the world a Fitter.
- Speciality in Dance, Aerobics, Yoga and Zumba.
No.9 Sangeet Vidya Niketan
Established in the year around 2018 in the capital. This academy has one aim: to ensure aspiring dancers get the highest quality level of training in the field of Odissi dance. The institution also has a Hindustani music wing & is known to provide a helping hand for both the initiated & the uninitiated via regular classes both online and in person. They also educate several underprivileged & deserving students under their outreach program.
- They also provide workshops, public performances, & masterclasses.
- They have centres located in Vasant Kunj and Green Park.
- Speciality in Odissi Dance.
No. 10 Soul to Sole Dance Academy
It started in a car garage by a 17-year-old dancer; their establishment has quickly grown and is now one of the most popular spots for super fun sessions. The strive is to promote formal learning of western and Indian dance forms, with a growing fraternity of like-minded people who share a love for art. It is a forum for ideas, talent and passion.
- Speciality in Zumba Fitness, Hollywood Dance, Pilates and yoga classes, Mega Jam Choreo classes and corporate events, and wedding choreography.
FAQ~(Frequently Asked Question ) Top 10 Dance Academy In Delhi
Q-Which is the best dance academy in Delhi?
A- Big Dance Centre (BDC) the best dance academy in Delhi.
Q-What is the best age to learn dance?
A- There is no best age to start dancing. The most conducive age to begin serious training is around ages 7-9 years from the research.