Top 10 Best Market In Delhi: Janpath and Tibetan market is the number 1 market in Delhi located in Connaught Place, New Delhi, and has all the stuff available that you would love to buy. Delhi is the National Capital of India, and thousands of people visit it. People from all around India visit these markets to buy their desires. Delhi is filled with markets; anything you wish, you can get it here. Starting from gold, silver, diamond to clothes, bangles, home decor, and furniture market.
Top 10 Best Market In Delhi
Some of the famous markets in New Delhi are there for more than 50 years and are a huge part of the revenue that is generated by the city. Shopping is what everyone loves, and if you get what you want at a cheaper or reasonable price, it is great. All the markets are connected through the metro and almost open till 11 am. Here is the list of the top 10 best markets in Delhi
No 1. Janpath and Tibetan Market
One of the best markets in Delhi 2021 is Janpath. The market is located in Connaught Place, New Delhi. The market is trendy for its seasonal shopping, starting from jeans to t-shirt, tops, skirts, shops are available.
- A wide range of silver coated jewelry, brassware, paintings, Handicrafts, and belts are available.
- Connaught Place is a very famous place in India, and many tourists visit there, so many travelers visit the market.
- Just behind the market, shops are selling the best momos and shakes.
- There is also a large variety of other food items like sandwiches, burgers.
- Nearest metro station is Janpath and Rajiv Chowk.
No 2. Dilli Haat
The famous market in Delhi 2021 is Dilli Haat. The market is located opposite INA market, South Delhi. The market showcases different traditional handicrafts, clothes, food items, footwear from different parts of India. It is known as Dilli Haat as Haat is a village-shaped V tent.
- If you are looking for unique artifacts, then this is the place.
- There are many other markets also identified as Dilli Haat.
- The market opens at 10:30 am and closes at 10:30 pm.
- The nearest metro station is Janakpuri.
No 3. Paharganj
A very reasonable market in New Delhi to buy things is the Paharganj Market. The market offers different jewelry options, necklaces, hand bracelets, leather bags, rings, Kamar bandh, and much more. It is an amazing place for tourists to have a glimpse of how Delhi was before becoming all modern and developed.
- You can also find hippy-style clothes, t-shirts, shirts, and much other product range.
- You can also find furniture and showrooms of big brands in the market.
- The market opens from 10:30 am to 9:00 pm (Monday closed).
- The nearest metro station is New Delhi and RK Ashram Marg
No 4. Chandni Chowk
Chandni Chowk is the best market in Delhi. The market deals as both wholesaler and retailer. The market is divided into different segments like bedsheets, curtains, pillows, pillow covers, rugs, and other home clothing.
Another part is full of Bridal lehengas, sarees, Suits, cloth pieces, artificial jewelry market, silver jewelry market, and regular clothing market.
- The street-style food is very famous, and people love to consume chole bhature, gol gappa in Chandni chowk and parathe wali Gali.
- There is also a very famous Gurudwara in Chandni chowk known as Sis Ganj Sahib.
- The nearest metro station is Chandni Chowk.
No 5. Sarojini Nagar
Sarojni is one of the famous markets in Delhi 2021. It is popular for bargaining, and you can get the most stylish outfit at a lower price. The market has shops as well as cloth stalls. It has both men’s and female clothing.
- Starting from tops, shirts, shirts to jewelry, sunglasses, footwear, everything is available. You can get a dress for just Rs 50 in Sarojni Nagar.
- The market also offers other small products like mobile covers, refrigerators, air conditioner covers, and some home decor items.
- There are also some branded shops like Stelatos and Incense.
- The nearest Metro station is Sarojni Nagar, Pink line.
No 6. Khan Market
Khan market is designed in U shape. It is known for its luxury and up-scale products. The market has no place for bargaining and attracts a very particular type of fashion-loving customers.
The market has designer boutiques and shops which are very expensive. The product range varies from Indian clothing to western dresses to designer jewelry and bags.
- There are a few heels as well as a shoe showroom.
- A lot of good tailors are in the market that can make amazing designer clothes for you.
- The market is filled with beautiful and delicious cafes and restaurants.
- The nearest metro station is Khan Market. The market gets crowded from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm.
No 7. Shankar Market
If you are looking for textile, Shankar Market is the best place to visit Delhi for shopping. The market is located in Connaught Place M- Block. There are more than 150 shop keepers, and clothes stall which is spread up to two floors.
- The market deals with plain cotton clothes to silk brocades, and much more.
- The market is filled with handloom textiles like ikat, block prints. Designs like Weaves are from Odisha, Bengal, and Andhra Pradesh.
- The market opens from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm and closed on Sunday.
- The nearest metro station is Rajiv Chowk.
No 8. Sunder Market
Sunder market is a popular market for classic arts and antique enthusiasts. The market is renowned for stocking classic and antique products at affordable prices.
The market is rather quiet, but the shops surely speak for themselves. This market is filled with traditional clothing, footwear, exquisite garments, heirloom jewellery, and many ceramic and wooden artifacts.
- For most of the part, you will enjoy the beautiful and lazy ambiance that this market offers.
- This market also has art galleries that sell contemporary art and oil paintings made by famous Indian artists like Satish Gujral and Krishna Khanna.
- A stroll in this market will surely wake up the artist inside you!
No 9. Lajpat Nagar Market
The Lajpat Nagar market in Delhi is another one from our list of the Top 10 Best Market In Delhi. This area is named after Lala Lajpat Rai. The central market is home to various shops. The Lajpat Nagar Central Market is most famous for the garments and textiles sold there.
- This place is built in the typical Indian bazaar-style with narrow streets filled with shops on either side.
- The market is closed on Mondays but is generally filled with shoppers throughout the other days of the week.
- The shops here offer traditional clothes, garments, footwear, and jewellery. This is one of the best places to shop around in Delhi.
No 10. Phool Mandi
Top 10 Best Market In Delhi includes Phool mandi, a popular destination for retailers, wholesalers, and direct customers to buy different flowers. This vast market is filled with all kinds of flowers located in Gazipur, near the Anand Vihar bus stop.
- The market opens in the early hours and starts at around 3:00 am when fresh flowers arrive.
- One can buy flowers over here until 7:00 pm.
- The market has all types of flowers ranging from roses, lilies, orchids to marigolds and tulips.
- This market is filled with vibrant colors and different fragrances of flowers.
- Which market is best in Delhi?
Janpath and Tibetan Market are best in Delhi if you want to buy expensive clothes, shoes, jewelry, and artefacts.
- Which is the cheapest market in Delhi?
Sarojni Nagar is the cheapest market as you can get products at a minimum price starting from Rs 30, and they have all the clothing products you want and expect.
- Which is the famous market in Delhi?
Paharganj is famous in Delhi as it is one of the oldest markets, and you can experience the old Delhi in that market.
- Which is the biggest market in Delhi?
Chandni Chowk is the biggest market in Delhi, having multiple divisions of space for home decor, bridal, jewelry, shoes, artefacts, and much more shopping market within it.