Top 10 Best Electric Scooters In India: Hero Electric E Sprint is the number 1 best electric scooter in India that comes in various advanced features and costs Rs 43,223. The Indian manufacturers have also come up with electric scooters in India. These scooters create 0 pollution so that’s why is considered the most environment friendly or you can say eco-friendly means of transportation these days. Apart from these benefits, these scooters look stunning as well. They come with beautiful bodies and in stunning colors. Also, the maintenance cost is quite less and they do not require petrol most importantly. These are chargeable with a power of 250 watts.
Top 10 Best Electric Scooters In India
Another important thing about electric scooters is that here you do not require any sort of registration to drive them. Also, you can drive them without any license. If you want to charge your scooter fully then it will take approximately 6-7 hours so that’s why generally people charge them at night when they sleep. Once charged fully you can use them for a minimum of 50 km, the distance may vary from brand to brand. These are not at all heavy in weight so even teenagers and the elderly can drive them conveniently. Here are the top 10 best electric scooters in India.
No 1. Hero Electric E Sprint
Hero Electric E Sprint comes with a sleek body and great aerodynamics. Its aerodynamics can be considered the best feature of this scooter. Definitely, it is a gem from Hero. It comes with a mileage of 80 km, this means you can drive it up to 80 km after fully charging it. 45 km per hour is the maximum speed of Hero Electric E Sprint in India.
- Also, Hero Electric E Sprint has advanced features like a great throttle mechanism, a powerful motor, and most importantly sensor braking system.
- Hero Electric E Sprint is propelled by a good 800 W electric motor and comes with 2 modes, the first one is power and the second one is economy.
- The price of Hero Electric E Sprint is Rs 43,223.
No 2. Hero Electric Maxi
Hero Electric Maxi is another new and cost-efficient scooter model from the hero. This scooter comes with a 250 W motor and 20Ah 48 V batteries. In a single charge, you can run a Hero electric maxi for about 70 km. The feature that attracts buyers is its sleek body and vibrant color. It was launched at the auto expo of the year 2014.
- Hero Electric Maxi comes with a DC motor that is brushless and can go up to 70 km after getting fully charged.
- The flat seat of Hero Electric Maxi is liked by a number of riders in this electric scooter.
- The price of Hero Electric Maxi is Rs 34,424.
No 3. Yo Spark
If you are looking for a lightweight and easy-to-handle electric scooter then go for Yo Spark. It is the smoothest one even on bumpy roads. Yo Spark has a 900 W motor that helps the scooter in reaching a maximum speed that is 45 kmph.
- Also, the Yo Spark scooter runs 60 km after a single charge.
- Yo Spark comes with multi-reflector headlamps and a telescopic front suspension that makes riding comfortable to a great extent.
- The price of Yo Spark is Rs 51,736.
No 4. Hero Electric Photon
Here comes another Hero electric scooter on the list. Hero electric photon comes with a mileage of 70 km in a single charge A top speed of 45kmph can be attained in this Hero scooter. You can drive it with a total of 2 driving modes. Power and economy are the two driving modes present; the rider can adjust them according to their ease.
- Electric photon weighs somewhere around 11 kg and its motor is capable of generating 0.33 bhp.
- Also, Hero Electric Photon has polycarbonate headlamps.
- The price of Hero Electric Photon is INR 61,866- INR 72,990.
No 5. EKO Cosmic-I
Eko is a new company in the Indian market but it comes with an amazing range. Their electric scooters can run up to 40 -50 km on a single charge. These scooters come with pillion footrests and an automatic gearbox. 40 Ah batteries are present in Eko scooters. The top speed of 40 km/hr can be attained while driving the Eko Cosmic-I.
- EKO Cosmic-I can carry a payload of a maximum of 130 kg.
- The sleek body is being liked by buyers the most in this electric scooter.
- The price of EKO Cosmic-I is INR 79,999
No 6. TVS Qube
TVS Qube scooter is manufactured by the most famous two-wheeler manufacturing company in the country. TVS has a great range of electric scooters in India. These scooters have an additional advantage; you can ride them with petrol and electricity both. TVS Qube is the first electric as well as petrol scooter model launched by TVS.
- Advanced features such as four-speed transmission along with an electric motor and 100 cc petrol engine are making electric scooter fans in India crazy.
- The price of TVS Qube is INR 93,286- INR 1.02 Lakhs.
No 7. Go GreenBOV
The company that makes Go Green Bov is popular for making scooters suitable for almost all different age groups. Since 2011 they are manufacturing electric bikes, scooters, and bicycles in India. Their scooters are the most suitable ones for school-going children.
- If your Go GreenBov is fully charged then you can run it at a speed of 120 km/h.
- The new models of Go GreenBOV include Kohra, Kavach, Sunnoti, and Kimaya.
- The price of Go GreenBOV is INR 38,000.
No 8. Hero Electric NYX
If we talk about efficient scooters in India with most features then Hero never fails to impress us. One such scooter by Hero is the Hero Electric NYX with drum brakes and a telescopic suspension. This electric scooter comes with a dual split seat that helps the riders in getting a good amount of space while driving.
- 48 V batteries and the 250-watt strong motor make Hero Electric NYX a durable buy.
- After charging Hero Electric NYX fully can give you a speed of up to 70 km/hr.
- The price of Hero Electric NYX is INR 72,945.
No 9. Yo Xplor (Top 10 Best Electric Scooters In India)
When we talk about the best electric scooters being manufactured and sold in India, Yo is considered among the leading ones. YoXplor is the best product of this company; also it is liked by youngsters a lot. The beautiful color combinations being offered are quite attractive as well. After charging once 60 km mileage can be achieved.
- The top speed of Yo Xplor can go up to 45 km/hr.
- Yo Xplor comes with a 250-watt motor and a 33 Ah battery.
- The price of Yo Xplor is Rs 38. 938.
No 10. Hero Electric Zion (Top 10 Best Electric Scooters In India)
Hero Moto Corp is back again with another electric scooter on the best electric scooter list. Hero makes amazing lightweight scooters. This scooter is the bestselling one with amazing and quite cool features. It has a BLDC motor that makes it a durable and strong one.
- Vibrant color options are available to choose from.
- Hero Electric Zion has drum brakes present and can go up to 45 km after charging fully.
Which is the best electric scooter brand in India?
Hero is the electric scooter brand in India.
Which is the best electric scooter in 2021 in India?
Hero Electric E Sprint is the best electric scooter in 2021 in India.
Which is the best electric scooter in 2021?
Go GreenBOV is the best electric scooter in 2021.
Which electric scooter is best in India?
Hero Electric NYX is the best electric scooter in India.