AC Tractors | AC Cabins Tractors | AC Tractors Price: Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di0i-with AC Cabin is the number 1 AC Tractor that costs between Rs 9.40 lakh to 9.80 lakhs. AC Cabins are a type of tractor that is innovative or progressive. The demand for AC Cabins is increasing in the industry since they offer all of the features at a reasonable price. Extra mileage, comfort, increased production, and long hours on the field are all advantages of an AC Cabin Tractor.
AC Tractors | AC Cabins Tractors | AC Tractors Price
In India, AC Cabin Tractors are becoming increasingly popular, and demand for them is steadily increasing. An AC cabin tractor has more power, allowing you to work in the fields for longer periods of time while also increasing field production. These tractors are made with cutting-edge technology to inspire the next generation and connect people to the land. So, if you want to replace your tractor with an AC cabin tractor, you’ve come to the proper location. Here is our list of the Top 10 AC Trucks | AC Cabins.
No 1. Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-i-with AC Cabin
The Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-i can be used for a variety of farming tasks. It boasts a powerful 57 hp engine with 4 cylinders and a 3531 cc forced circulation coolant engine that produces 2100 engine-rated RPM. There are 15 forward and three reverse synchromesh gearboxes in the Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-i. It offers a power steering option and a dual-diaphragm-type clutch for smooth operation.
- It also has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 2200 kg, making it suitable for large devices such as rotavators.
- This tractor is dust and noise-free, and it also helps to boost productivity.
- The Mahindra Arjun Novo ac tractor price is relatively reasonable when compared to other AC cabin tractors.
- The Mahindra Arjun Novo 605 Di-i-with AC Cabin costs between Rs 9.40 and Rs 9.80 lakh.
2. John Deere 6120 B
The John Deere 6120 B AC Cabin features four cylinders, 120 horsepower, 102 PTO horsepower, and a dual element air filter with an add-on pre-cleaner. It has a fuel injection unit with an electronically regulated fuel pump. The John Deere 6120 B has a dual-clutch and 12 forward and 4 reverse synchromesh transmission gearboxes. The John Deere 6120 B features oil-immersed disc brakes and Power Steering.
- The John Deere 6120 B AC Cabin offers a quality that aids in increased productivity, increased mileage, and driver comfort.
- The pricing of a John Deere AC Cabin Tractor is Rs 28.10-29.20 Lac*.
3. Sonalika Worldtrac 90 4WD
The Sonalika Worldtrac 90 4WD is powered by a four-cylinder, 90-horsepower, 4087-cc water-cooled engine. It has a 2200 RPM engine and a Dry-type air cleaner with a pre-cleaner Air Filter. There are 12 forward and 12 reverse synchromesh gears in the Sonalika Worldtrac 90. It has power steering, which makes work easier, and oil-immersed brakes.
- It also has a lifting capability of 2500 kg, making it suitable for large implements, as well as an AC cabin, making it a technologically modern and productive tractor.
- The pricing of a Sonalika Worldtrac 90 4WD AC cabin tractor is Rs 12.30-12.60 lakh.
4. John Deere 5310 AC Cabin
The John Deere 5310 AC Cabin has three cylinders, 55 horsepower, and a rated RPM of 2400. It has a coolant-cooled engine with an overflow reservoir and a dual-element dry air filter. The John Deere 5310 has a single/dual wet clutch with nine forward and three reverse collar shift gearboxes. The brakes on the John Deere 5310 are oil-immersed, and the steering is Power Steering.
- The John Deere 5310 AC Cabin offers high quality that aids in increased production, increased mileage, and driver comfort.
- The price of a john deere 5310 AC cabin in India is Rs.13.20 lakh.
5. John Deere 5075E – 4WD AC Cabin
The John Deere 5075E 4WD AC Cabin is a 75 horsepower tractor with a three-cylinder engine that produces 2400 revolutions per minute. It’s liquid-cooled, and there’s an overflow reservoir to keep the tractor cool. A dry type, dual-element air filter, and dual-clutch are included with the tractor.
- 9 Forward + 3 Reverse Synchromesh Transmission (TSS) gearboxes were used in the construction of the John Deere 5075E AC cabin tractor.
- It has a power steering system that makes gear changes smooth and simple.
- It has oil-immersed disc brakes to safeguard the driver from accidents.
- The pricing of a John Deere 5075E AC cabin in India is Rs. 18.80 lakh.
No 6. New Holland TD 5.90
New Holland TD 5.90 has 90 horsepower and four cylinders. On the field, the New Holland TD 5.90 engine capacity delivers economical mileage. The Double Clutch with Independent Clutch Lever clutch is standard on the New Holland TD 5.90. It features Creeper gears and has 20 forward and 12 reverse speeds. In addition, the New Holland TD 5.90 boasts a fantastic kmph forward speed.
- Hydraulically Actuated Oil Immersed Multi Disc Brakes are used on the New Holland TD 5.90.
- Smooth Power Steering Steering is the steering type used by New Holland TD 5.90.
- It has a huge 110-liter gasoline tank that may be used for lengthy periods of time on farms.
- New Holland TD 5.90 has a great pulling capability of 3565 kg.
- TD 5.90 New Holland In India, the price ranges from Rs. 26.10 to Rs. 26.90 lakh.
No 7. Preet 9049 AC-4WD
The Preet 9049 AC 4WD tractor has a 90 horsepower engine and a 76.5 horsepower power take-off, making it ideal for tough farm tasks such as loading, dozing, and using heavy-duty equipment such as rotator and cultivator. This tractor is ideal for farmers because of its powerful combination. The Preet 9049 AC – 4WD has a synchromesh gearbox system with a Heavy Duty Dry Dual-clutch.
- For easy gear change in difficult situations, the gearbox has 12 forward and 12 reverse gears.
- It also has a fantastic advance speed of 1.65-33.87 KMPH and a reverse speed of 1.38-28.41 KMPH.
- For increased traction and less slippage, the Preet 9049 AC – 4WD is equipped with Multi-Disc Oil-Immersed brakes.
- In India, the Preet 9049 AC – 4WD costs between Rs. 20.20 and Rs. 22.10 lakh.
No 8. John Deere 6110 B
With a powerful 4500 CC engine, the John Deere 6110 B engine capacity ensures economical mileage in the field. It has four cylinders and a rated engine RPM of 2400. The engine has a 110 horsepower engine and a 93.5 horsepower PTO. The tractor’s high PTO allows it to work with heavy-duty agricultural tools. The PTO is a six/twenty-one spline independent PTO that operates at 540/1000 engine RPM.
- A dual-clutch and dual-element air filter with an add-on pre-cleaner is standard on the John Deere 6110 B.
- It has a Synchromesh transmission system and 12 forward + 4 reverse gears.
- In addition, the John Deere 6110 B has a fantastic forward speed of 2.9 – 29.4 KMPH and a reverse speed of 5.7 – 30.3 KMPH.
- In India, John Deere 6110 B costs between Rs. 27.10 and Rs. 28.20 lakh.
No 9. John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin
The engine capacity of the John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin ensures effective field mileage. Dual-clutch is standard on the John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin. It features nine forward gearboxes and three reverse gearboxes. In addition, the John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin has a fantastic forward speed of 2.1 – 31.5kmph. Oil-immersed Disc Brakes were used on the John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin.
- In addition, the John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin has a great pulling capacity of 2000 kg.
- The price of a John Deere 5065 E – 4WD AC Cabin in India is around Rs. 17.00-18.10 lakh.
No 10. Swaraj 978 FE
The Swaraj 978 FE is equipped with a clutch. It is equipped with gearboxes. Swaraj 978 FE also has a fantastic kmph forward speed. Swaraj 978 FE is a product of Swaraj. The steering type of the Swaraj 978 FE is smooth steering. It has a high fuel tank capacity of liters, allowing it to work on farms for lengthy periods of time.
- Swaraj 978 FE also has a lot of pulling power.
- Price of Swaraj 978 FE Tractor ranges between Rs. 12.20 to Rs. 13.10 lakh.
Which AC cabin tractor is the most popular in India?
In India, the New Holland TD 5.90 is the most popular AC cabin tractor.
What is the most popular AC cabin tractor in the market?
The most popular cabin tractor is the John Deere 6120 B Ac cabin tractor.
Is the Ac cabin tractor a fuel-efficient machine?
Yes, AC cabin tractors save money on gas.
What services does an AC cabin tractor offer?
AC cabin tractors keep farmers comfortable as they operate in the field.