Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India: Cricketers are one of the most loved personalities in India. Cricketers play cricket for the country at national and International. Cricketers play the sport with whole dedication and passion.
Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India
Cricket is one of the highest-paying sports in the world. India has many brilliant cricketers who are great on the cricket field. Here is the list of the top 10 Highest Paid Cricketers in India.
No 1. Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar is ranked at the 1st position in the list of Top 10 Richest crickets in India. In 1987, he was selected to represent Mumbai in Ranji Trophy. In 1988, he played for Mumbai against Gujarat and scored a century. He made his international cricket debut in 1989. He started his captaincy journey in 1996 but didn’t get success in starting. Later in 2002, he was declared the second-greatest ODI batsman of all time. After all this, he never looked backward and did a lot of hard work in his cricket career. In October 2013, he retired from Twenty20 cricket. He has played 664 international cricket matches in total and scored 34,357 runs in his career. He has also played 463 ODI matches and scored 18426 scores. He has also sponsored many brands – Boost, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, TVS, Adidas, Sunfeast, Canon, Airtel, VISA, Castrol India, Philips, and many more. He has opened two restaurants – Colaba, Mumbai, and Mulund, Mumbai. He owns these restaurants in partnership with Sanjay Narang of Mars Restaurants. He is also a religious person and visits the temples most of the time. He holds the record for the most runs in both Test and ODI cricket. He has won many awards in his career – Padma Shri, Padma Vibushan, Bharat Ratna, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, and many more.
- He was born on 24th April 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 1995, he married Anjali Mehta, and the couple has a daughter and a son.
- In 2001, he signed a deal with WorldTel os about Rs 800 million for five years.
- In 1994, he won award Arjuna Award for his outstanding achievement in sports.
- His permanent address is 19-A, Perry Cross Road, Bandra (West), Mumbai.
- He has many cars, but some of his favorites are- BMW 750Li M Sport, BMW i8, BMW X5M 50d, BMW M5, and BMW M6 Gran Coupe.
- In March 2021, he was tested positive for Covid-19.
- His total net worth is about $120 Million.
No 2. Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli is a very popular cricketer in India. He is currently the captain of the India National Team. He started his cricket career in the 2002 Polly Umrigar Trophy. In 2004, he was selected in the Delhi Under-17 team for the Vijay Merchant Trophy. In 2006, he was selected in the under-19 on its tour to England. In 2008, he became the ca[tain of the Under-19 Cricket World Cup in Malaysia. The Royal Challengers Bangalore also bought him in the Indian Premier League for $30,000. He also won the Man of the Tournament twice at the ICC World Cup Twenty20. In 2012, he became vice-captain of the ODI team. He has played 254 ODI matches and scored 12,169 in his career. He has the second-highest number of centuries. He is ranked as one of the world’s most famous athletes by ESPN. In 2020, he was ranked 66th in Forbes in the list of top 100 highest-paid athletes. He is also honored with many great awards – Arjuna Award, Padma Shri, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna. He is also declared as the brand ambassador of IPL and Vivo.
- Virat Kohli was born on 5th November 1988 in New Delhi.
- He started dating Anushka Sharma in 2013 and got married to her in 2017 in Florence, Italy.
- On 11 January 2021, this beautiful couple blessed with a baby girl and named her ‘Vamika.’
- In 2021, through his Instagram story, he cleared that he is a vegetarian, not a vegan.
- Kohli’s most favorite cars are Bentley Continental GT, Land Rover Vogue, Audi RS5, Audi Q7, and Bentley Flying Spur.
- He is current residence is 35th Floor of the Omkar 1973 in Worli, Mumbai.
- His total net worth is about $119 Million.
No 3. M.S Dhoni
Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one of the most loved cricketers in India; he consists of a huge fan following. He is a former Indian international. In 1999, he played for Bihar in the Ranji Trophy. In 2004, he became part of ODI for the Bangladesh tour, but he failed in it. During the 2007 World Cup, the Indian team didn’t perform well. Some people attacked the constructing house of Dhoni in Rachi. After this harsh time in 2009, India got the 1st position in the ICC Test Rankings under his captaincy. 2011 World Cup was also won under his captaincy, and he proved that he is undoubtedly one of the best players. He also holds numerous captaincy records – most wins by an Indian captain in ODIs and T20Is. He has played 332 international matches as a captain. In 2018, Indigo Paints signed him as the company’s brand ambassador for three years for Rs 240 crore. Dhoni’s personality is straightforward, calm, and honest, as seen in his interviews.
- MS Dhoni was born on 7 July 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar.
- He married his love Sakshi Singh Rawat on 4th July 2010.
- This couple was blessed with a baby girl on 6 February 2015, but at that time, he was in Australia as the captain of the Indian team.
- In 2016, he launched a lifestyle brand, ‘Seven,’ and became the brand ambassador of this brand.
- His residence address in Harmu Housing Colony, Rachi, Jharkhand.
- His most favorite car and bike out of his collection are – Porsche 911, Hummer H2, Confederate Hellcat X132, Harley-Davidson FatBoy, Audi Q7, and Ducati 1098.
- His total net worth is $ 111 Million.
No 4. Sourav Ganguly
Sourav Ganguly is an Indian cricket administrator, commentator, and former national cricket team captain. He started his journey in the 1990 Ranji Trophy, and in 1995 he played for the Duleep Trophy. Later in 1996, he became part of the National Team for a tour of England. In 2000, he became the captain of the Indian cricket team. He is considered one of India’s most successful captains and one of the greatest ODI batsmen of all time. In 2008, he became the captain of Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League. He has played 311 ODI matches and scored 11, 363 scores. In 2008, he announced his retirement from international cricket. But continued to play for the Bengal team and appointed the chairman of the Cricket Association of Bengal’s Cricket Development Committee. He is the most successful Indian test captain overseas with 11 wins. In 2004, he was honored with the Padma Shri award. He is currently a Supreme Court member as a Justice Mudgal Committee probe panel for the IPL Spot fixing and betting scandal’s investigations.
- He was born on 8 July 1972
- He married his childhood love, Dona Roy; both families were sworn enemies, but at last, agreed, and a formal marriage was held in 1997.
- In 2001, the couple was blessed with a baby girl and named her Sana.
- His residence address is 2/6 Biren Roy Road, Behala, Kolkata.
- He has a great collection of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes, some of them – Mercedes Benz CLK 230, BMW 7Series, Audi Q5, and BMW G 310 GS.
- On 2 January 2021, he complained of chest pain, and after the checkup, it led to a mild Cardiac Arrest.
- His total net worth is $57 Million.
No 5. Virendra Sehwag (Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India)
Virendra Sehwag is a previous Indian Cricketer. He started his career in 1997 for Delhi Cricket Team. In 1998, he played for the Duleep Trophy. In 20015, he was appointed as vice-captain of the Indian team under Rahul Dravid. In 2007, he was dropped from the ODI team and Test Team. In 2008, he was reappointed as the vice-captain for both Tests and ODIs. In 2009, he was declared one of the best performing batsmen in ODI cricket. He has played 251 ODI matches and scored 8,273 runs. In 2015, he retired from all forms of international cricket. Currently, he is a member of the Anti Doping Appeal Panel of the National Anti Doping Agency under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. In 2011, he opened Sehwag International School in Jhajjar, Haryana. He has honored with two national awards – Arjuna Award and Padma Shri.
- He was born on 20 October 1978 in Najfgarh, Delhi.
- In 2004, he married Aarti Ahlawat, and the couple has two sons Aryavir and Vedant.
- He lives in his bungalow named Krishna Niwas in Hauz Khas, New Delhi.
- His most favorite luxury car Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
- His total net worth $41 Million.
No 6. Yuvraj Singh (Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India)
Yuvraj Singh is a former Indian international Cricketer. In 1999, he represented India in the series against Sri Lanka in Under-19. In Ranji Trophy 1999, he scored 149 runs against Haryana. In 2000, he was a part of the Under-19 Cricket World Cup. From 2000 to 2017, he was part of the Indian cricket team in One Day Internationals. In 2007, he became the vice-captain of the Indian ODI team. In the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup, he was declared the Man of the Tournament. In the 2007 World T20, he hit six sixes in one over. In the 2011 World Cup, he became the first player to take a 5-wicket haul and score 50 runs. In 2011, he was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor in his left lung. In 2012, he was discharged from the hospital after completing the third and final cycle of chemotherapy. In 2014, he was honored with the FICCI in the Most Inspiring Sportsperson of the Year Award. He was also honored with Arjuna Award and Padma Shri.
- He was born on 12 December 1981 in Chandigarh, India.
- In 2015, he got engaged with Hazel Keech and got married in November 2016.
- He lives in Omkar 1973 Tower C Worli, the same building where Virat lives.
- Some of his favorite cars that he owns are – Lamborghini Murcielago, BMW X6M, BMW M3, Audi Q5, and BMW 3 Series.
- His total net worth $33.5 Million.
No 7. Suresh Raina (Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India)
Suresh Raina is a former Indian international Cricketer. In 2003, he played for the Ranji Trophy for Uttar Pradesh against Assam. In 2005, he made his first-class limited-overs debut and scored 645 runs. In 2010, he was a part of the Test squad for the tour of Sri Lanka. He played in the 2011 Cricket World Cup under the captain M.S Dhoni. In 2017, he was selected for a T20 series against England. He has played 226 ODI matches and scored 5,615 runs. In 2020, he announced his retirement from all formats of international cricket. He is also the brand ambassador of Intex, Boost Energy Drinks, PepsiCo, RK Global, and HP. He is the first Indian batsman to score centuries in all three formats of the game.
- He was born on 27 November 1986 in Muradnagar, Uttar Pradesh.
- In April 2015, he married Priyanka, and the couple has a daughter and a son.
- His permanent address is Sector 11, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad.
- Some of his favorites are Mercedes Benz S Class, Mini Cooper, BMW 3 Series, Porsche Boxster S, and Land Rover Range Rover.
- His total net worth is $ 25 Million.
No 8. Rahul Dravid (Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India)
Rahul Dravid is a former Indian Cricketer. In 1996, he played his ODI against Sri Lanka in Singapore. He has played 344 ODI matches and scored 10,889 runs. In 1999, He made his World Cup debut against South Africa. In 2000, he became the vice-captain of the Indian team announced for the Asia Cup. He was a part of the 2003 Cricket World Cup. In 2012, he announced his retirement from Test and domestic cricket. Several brands have also been sponsored – Reebok, Pepsi, Hutch, Bank of Baroda, Max Life, Samsung, Sansui, and many more. He was also honored with national awards – the Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri.
- He was born on 11 January 1973 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- In 2003, he married Vijeta Pendharkar, and the couple has two children Samit and Anvay.
- His residence address is 5th cross, 13th Main, Indira Nagar, Bangalore.
- His favorite cars out of his collection are – Porsche 911 Carrera S, Mercedes Benz GLE 350, and Audi Q5.
- His total net worth is $24 Million.
No 9. Rohit Sharma (Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India)
Rohit Sharma is an Indian International Cricketer. In 2006, he played for Ranji Trophy for Mumbai and scored 205 off 267 balls. In 2013, he made his Test debut against the West Indies. In 2015, he played his first Cricket World Cup. In 2019, he was appointed vice-captain of India’s squad for the England tour. In the next match with Sri Lanka, he became the first batsman to score five centuries in the same World Cup tournament. He is the captain of Mumbai Indian in the Indian Premier League since 2013. Under his captaincy, Mumbai has won the IPL in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2020. He has won two national awards – the Arjuna award and Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna.
- He was born on 30 April 1987 in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- In 2015, he married Ritika Sajdeh, and the couple has a daughter named Samaira.
- He lives on the 29th floor of Ahuja Towers in Worli, Mumbai,
- His favorite cars out of his collection are – Mercedes Benz S Class, BMW M5, and Lamborghini Aventador.
- His total net worth is $ 18.3 Million.
No 10. Gautam Gambhir (Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India)
Gautam Gambhir is an Indian former cricketer and politician. In 2003, he debuted in ODI against Bangladesh. In 2004, he made his debut in a Test against Australia. From 2005 to 2007, he played many ODI for India. He became part of the team in the 2007 ICC World Cup Twenty 20. In 2009, He was named the ICC Test Player of the Year. In 2010, he was appointed captain of the national team in the ODI series. In 2012, he scored 92 off 111 balls in an ODI match. He has played 147 ODI and scored 5,238 scores. In 2018, he announced his retirement from all forms of cricket. In 2019, he joined Bharatiya Janta Party and won the Lok Sabha election in East Delhi. He is also honored with – the Arjuna Award, and Padma Shri.
- He was born on 14 October 1981 in New Delhi.
- In 2011, he married Natasha Jain, and the couple has 2 daughters Aazeen and Anaiza.
- He lives in his bungalow in Rajendra Nagar, New Delhi.
- His favorite cars are BMW, Audi, and Mercedes Benz.
- He also sponsors brands – Reebok, Red Bull, Beverly Hills Polo Club, and Hero Motocorp.
- Who is richer, Kohli or Dhoni?
Virat Kohli is richer than Dhoni, with a net worth of $119 Million.
2. Who is the richest cricket person in 2020?
Sachin Tendulkar is the richest cricket person in 2020.
3. Who is rich Rohit or Virat?
Virat Kohli is richer than Rohit.