Top 10 Electric Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India: The concept of electric cars has been a huge success in multiple ways. For example, it plays like a booster in improving economic stability as the powers required are being generated by solar, wind, hydro, and other biofuel sources. It also plays a patent role in securing public health. Apart from all these benefits, it has a better energy efficiency compared to all other conventional cars.
You May Click Here To Get Information About → Top 10 Electric Cars Under 15 Lakhs In India
Top 10 Electric Cars Under 10 Lakhs in India
No 1. Tata Tigor EV: INR 9.58 Lakhs
In October 2019, Tata Motors launched Tigor EV for private owners. It is reported that this car will be the cheapest electric car for commercial users. The car scored four stars in adult occupant protection and three stars for child occupant protection in the Global NCAP test. The current price of this car is approximately estimated to be around rupees 9.58 Lakh.
- The electric car is customized with power steering, power windows, antilock braking system, automatic power control, alloy wheels, automatic climate control, both passenger and driver airbag.
- The Max torque of this car is approximately [email protected] and a maximum power of 4500rpm.
No 2. Mahindra e20 Plus4: INR 5.46-8.46 Lakhs
This electric car was created between the year 2016 – 2019 by Mahindra Electric for the Indian market. It was launched on 21 October 2016 at a price ranging between 5.46-8.46 lakh.
It was reported to be the cheapest 4 doors electric car in the world with an automatic gearbox.
- The car’s battery capacity is 210 Ah(~10.1kwh) with a power output of 25.4 BPH/19Kw.
- The ARAI electric range is 110km(68mi),48V (battery voltage) with a torque of 70Nm.
- The curb weight is around 932kg with a gross weight of 1252kg.
No 3. Mahindra EKUV100- INR 8.25 Lakhs
The Auto Expo released the new Ekuv100 mini SUV when Mahindra showcased its production. The estimated price of the model released by the company is around 8.25 Lakh; however, the market launch was delayed due to a Pandemic. The model will be introduced to the public by the end of June 2021.
- The car is provided with a 40kw electric motor which pushes out 53bhp and a torque of 120Nm.
- The car also has an outstanding battery pack of 15.9kWh lithium-ion that will offer a range of 120km on a full charge.
No 4. Tata HBX EV- INR 5-8 Lakhs
The model has not yet launched in our market whose price has been estimated under 10 lakhs by the company. Tata motor has confirmed that the car will be launched by the end of 2022.
- The model will be via the Ziptron EV powertrain technology that powers up the car.
- The powertrain encompasses a 30.2 kWh lithium-ion battery pack powering a 129bhp, an electric motor mounted on the front portion of the axle.
- The model offers a range of312km on a single charge, and the power and the torque outputs will be nearly 100PS and 200NM, respectively.
No 5. Hyundai AX1 EV- INR 4-7 Lakhs
This model is not yet launched, where it has been caught testing in South Korea. Reports explain that Hyundai will also come with the electric derivative of micro SUV, price approximating under 10 lakhs.
- The length of the is approximately (3.6-3.7)m, height(1.5-1.6)m, the width of (1.6-1.7)m, and a wheelbase of (2.4-2.5)m.
- Other specifications and features will also be revealed with time.
No 6. Citroen MINI EV- INR 8 Lakhs
Citroen will be increasing its sales by the end of this year. The model will be based on the e-CMP platform, which also underpins the electric Peugeot 208. The prices will be starting from Rs 8 lakhs (ex-showroom).
- The global model will be customized with a 50kWh lithium-ion battery pack and a 100Kw electric motor offering WLTP ranging between(310-340km).
- Other specifications and features will also be revealed with time.
No 7. Hiama Bird Electric EV1- INR 10 Lakhs
The model made its first appearance at Auto Expo 2020, showcasing its unique features and specifications. In China, It is also acknowledged as the Haima E1. By 2022, it will be heading to Indian showrooms.
It features a silhouette similar to hatchbacks like the WagonR and features a large touch screen infotainment system with an all-digital instrument cluster. The safety kit includes 2 airbags. The price of the car has been estimated to be under 10 lakhs.
- The EV1 has an electric motor that makes 105Nm and 40PS. (with the bigger and superior battery pack).
- There are 2 battery pack options that you can choose from: 20.5kWh and 28.5kWh. The earlier has a claimed range of 200km while the end can go on for 300km.
- Other features of the vehicle haven’t been revealed.
No 8. ORA R1- INR 6.23-8 Lakhs
Ora R1 will certainly boost the sales of the electric cars section in India and provide an alternative to the buyers to buy or purchase an electric car for them. When it launches, it will compete with other electric cars such as Tata Nexon EV, Hyundai Kona, MG ZS, etc.
We can anticipate the cost of this car in India will be from 6.23 lakhs-8 lakhs approximately.
- Ora R1 electric car presents an utmost range of 351 km, which runs on a 35kW motor on a single or one-time charge.
- Under the ORA brand such as R1, R2, and iQ, the company sells 3 EVs. Ora R1 is prepared with artificial intelligence (AI) features next to connectivity quality.
No 9. Renault Zoe- INR 7-8 Lakhs
During the 14th Auto stealing the attention at Renault India’s pavilion expo was its all-electric Renault Zoe Concept. In India, the company implied launching the EV by 2030 in tandem with the government’s aim to go all-electric.
However, Renault Zoe E-Sport is already on sale in numerous European countries. In India, it would be launched after it gets the appropriate infrastructure to support EVs. Now, if we talk about the price, in India, the Renault Zoe’s price is anticipated to fall in the range of Rs 7lakh – Rs 8 lakh.
- The Renault Zoe specification system includes 2 electric motors that create collective power of 466bhp along with 640Nm of peak torque.
- Renault has not exposed much information or data regarding the EV; it is anticipated to come with all major safety bits like airbags, EBD, ABS, etc.
No 10. Toyota Yaris- INR 9.17 Lakhs
The model is expected to arrive in India by early-2021. The 2021 Yaris will probably focus on the finest over its present price range of Rs 9.17 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Its gear list will possibly feature similar LED headlamps with LED fog lamps, LED DRLs, and tail lamps.
- Apart from this, it is preferable to get a similar gadget cluster and steering-mounted access as the pre-facelift model.
- The facelifted Yaris supposed to be presented with a modernized infotainment system with Apple Car Play and Android Auto connectivity.
For your better insight, we have included all the small features and specif for your better insight actions of the above-mentioned car in a detailed manner.
- Which is the best electric car under 10 lakh?
Tata Tigor EV is the best electric car in India because it is cheaper than other electric cars but fits to be the best for commercial purposes.
- Which Electric Car is best in India?
Hyundai Kona Electric 23.83 Lakh is one of the best electric cars in India.
- Which is the best small electric car in India?
Tata Tigor is the best small electric car in India.
- Which is the cheapest Electric Car in India?
Mahindra e2o PLUS at 7.48 Lakh is the cheapest electric car launched in India.