Top 10 Criminals in India:- Criminals are that person who has committed a crime or done any illegal work. Any person who breaks the law is technically a criminal; even the crime is just not paying the speeding ticket. Many TV shows about police officers and layers catch criminals and give justice to the victim. A criminal is a person who is engaged in all kinds of exciting criminal activities.
Top 10 Criminals in India
In this list, we will provide you all the data regarding the top 10 criminals in India. We will show you these people become and what made them become the criminal. We will provide you all the history about them, like where they lived when they had done the first crime in their life. We will also show which type of crime they had done and how section and act they get punishment. In a word, we will show you the whole biography of these peoples.
No.1 Dawood Ibrahim
This man is the king of all criminals and is famous in India, but his name is rememberable in the world. He was born on 26 December 1995 in a Konkani Muslim family in Maharashtra. His father, Ibrahim Kaskar, worked as a head constable under the Mumbai police. His mother, Amina Bi, was a homemaker. He started crime from drug dealing at the age of 16-year. He was designated by the global terrorist in 2003 and was believed that his head role in the Bombay bombings.
- Dawood starting his career in crime by engaging in drug dealing, robbery, and petty crime in his early teens.
- After a few years, he had made his own gang name D company.
- He was a mastermind in the 1993 Mumbai attack.
- In 1986 he became wanted by Mumbai for the murder of Samad khan.
No.2 Chotta Rajan
Chhota Rajan is an Indian criminal who served as the boss of crime in Mumbai. His full name is Rajendra Sadashiv nikalje, and he was born on 13 January 1959 in a Marathi family background in the Tilaknagar area of Chembur, Mumbai. He works as a ticket seller in his earlier life. His mentor Bada Rajan introduces him to black marketing in cinema tickets. After the death of Bada Rajan, he was starting work with Dawood Ibrahim and Arun Gawli. On 26 October 2015, Rajan was arrested in Bali. He is in the 2nd position in the list of top 10 criminals in India.
- He proceeds crime from black marketing in cinema tickets.
- He is also wanted in 70 murder cases and several more attempted murders.
- In May 2018, he was convicted of the murder of a journalist and handed life imprisonment.
No.3 Haji Mastan
Mastan Mirza is also popularly named Haji Mastan and Sultan Mirja. He was born on 1 January 1926 in a Tamil Muslim family in Panaikulam. He was a mafia gang leader originally from Tamil Nadu and based in Bombay. Mastan started doing odd jobs as a small boy in the famous Crawford market. He started smuggling gold from overseas and started his own business. Mastan died of cardiac arrest on 25 June 1994. He is in the third position in the list of top 10 criminals in India.
- He started crime by smuggling gold from overseas.
- He also started black marketing in selling ration.
- Mastan did not do crime directly to run his gang and mainly depend on right-hand men like Lala and Mudaliar.
- Mastan was arguably the most influential mafia don of his time.
No.4 Mukhtar Ansari
Mukhtar Ansari is the grandson of Mukhtar Ahmed Ansari, an early president of the Indian National Congress. He was born on 30 June 1963 in Yusufpur, Uttar Pradesh. Mukhtar Ansari was well known for his criminal activities in the cities like Ghazipur, Mau, Jaunpur, and Varanasi. he is originally a makhani Singh gang.
- His gang was involved in running protection, extortion, and kidnapping.
- Mukhtar was arrested on the charge of inciting people toward the violence.
- He was arrested in 2008 in Orrisa for the murder of Angad Rai.
No. 5 Sukha Kahlon
Sukha Kahlon was considered the most eminent criminal or gangster of Punjab in 15 from 2000 to 2015. His full name is Sukhvir Singh Kahlwan. He was born on 21 June 1987 in village Kahlwan, Kapurthala. His father’s name is Sudarshan Singh, who is NRI, and his mother’s name is Harjinder Kaur, who is also NRI. He was always ready to help his friends, and at the of 21, he was in love with a girl. He was very fond of weapons since childhood.
- He has started his criminal activities at the age of 17 years.
- He had 16k followers on the Facebook page in 2013.
- Sukha Kahlon had 40 cases registered, in which 2 murders and 9 attempted murders.
- People know him as a sharpshooter and Yara Da Yaar.
- The Vicky Gonder gang killed him on 20th January 2015.
No.6 Tiger Memon
Ibrahim Mushtaq Abdul Razzaq was born on 24 November 1960 and was better known by Tiger Memon. He was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is recognized as the primary mastermind of the Bombay bomb blast in 1993. He was a member of the D company gang, which was lead by Dawood Ibrahim. His father’s name is Abdul Razak Memon, and his mother’s name is Hanifa Memon.
- He is wanted by Interpol and the Central Bureau of Investigation.
- After leading the police into a car chase at a speed of over 100km/hr, he got his nickname, Tiger, zooming across one-way roads, but they couldn’t catch him.
- Tiger Memon’s terrorist activities were a major part of the 2004 film Black Friday.
N0.7 Vikas Dubey
Vikas Dubey was trending as an Indian criminal in 2020. He was an Indian history-sheeter crime boss. He was born on 26 December 1964 in Bikroo, Uttarpradesh. Vikas Dubey was arrested in 2017; the government of Uttarpradesh booked him under the gangster act and Social Anti Activities Act and charge-sheeted in 2019.
- Dubey soon was the most wanted criminal in Kanpur.
- The first case against him was lodged in 1990 for murder.
- Dubey was primarily accused of killing BJP leader Santosh Shukla in 2001.
- On 3 July 2020, Dubey killed eight police officers with his men, including the Deputy Superintendent of Police.
No.8 Shree Prakash Shukla
Shri Prakash Shukla was born on 1973 in Mamkhor village near Hata Bazar, Gorakhpur. He was an Indian gangster and contract killer active in 1990 in the state of Uttar Pradesh. His father was the school teacher, not much known about his mother, and he had one younger sister. The crime began in 1993 when a person named Rakesh Tiwari whistled his younger sister when she was returning home, and this had not tolerated by Shree Prakash Shukla, and he killed Rakesh.
- In 1997 he killed Virendra shahi, a politician and a member state underworld.
- On 26 May 1998, he kidnapped Kunal Rastogi, the son of businessmen.
- In June 1998, he killed Brij Behari Parsad, a minister of Bihar.
- Shukla had taken a contract of Rs.6 crore to kill the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, Kalyan Singh.
- UP police STF on 22 September 1998 Shukla was shot dead.
No.9 Papla Gurjar
Papla gurjar was born in Karoli village in Mahendragarh district of Haryana. His real name is Vikram gurjar. His age is 28 years old. Papla Gurjar’s main profession is to become a wrestler, but he includes the most famous gangster in Haryana in today’s time.
- Vikram Gurjar had at least 21 cases lodged against him, ranging from murder, attempt to murder, robbery, and rape case.
- A reward of Rs. 1 lakh has been offered to give information and capture him.
- 50 police teams across Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh cannot get him anywhere.
- He had also broken the jail in Rajasthan.
No.10 Abu Salem
Abu Salem was born in 1962in Azamgarh district, Uttar Pradesh. He is an Indian gangster and criminal with a 25-year life sentence. His father was a lawyer by profession who was killed in a road accident. His mother was a housewife. He was the second younger brother among four brothers. He went to Delhi and worked as a taxi driver.
- He plays an active role in Mumbai 1993 bomb blast, which killed over 250 people.
- In 1992 he supplied weapons to film actor Sanjay Dutt.
- He is known to have extorted money from actors.
According to them, we have given the top 10 criminals all over India based on data that we have collected. Many criminals in India are still the same; most wanted is not on this list because some of those against them do not prove, like Raja Bhaiya in Uttar Pradesh was a politician. Still, he had also done many criminal activities. Always stay connected with us. We will provide you regular data.
Be First to Comment