Top 10 India’s Cheapest Cars: Bajaj Qute is the number 1 cheapest car in India that costs 2.48 Lakhs and suits the pocket of a customer who wishes to buy the cheap and best car. When we think of buying a car, the price of the car is the first factor we consider. It is because most families have a limited budget. We choose a car which has the appropriate price and required features. The Indian market has quite a lot of options. Without digging too much in your pocket you can find a suitable car in the market that will fit your budget. If you want to buy a car which has dependable quality and is not too expensive, then you are at the right place.
Top 10 India’s Cheapest Cars
The Indian market has many affordable automobiles. Along with the price, customers should prioritize the various other features like its performance, comfort, and safety ratings. The list presented below is the cars that are not only affordable but are also the cars that offer guaranteed performance. Here is the list of the top 10 cheapest car in India.
Firstly have a look at the cars that you could buy for under 3 lakhs
No 1. Bajaj Qute
The current market price of Bajaj Qute, the cheapest car, is nearly 2.48 lakhs. The Bajaj Qute car offers a minimum mileage of 35kmpl. It has an Engine Displacement of nearly 216cc. The car offers both petrol and CNG variant. Though it is a small car but has the strength to produce power of 10.8bhp. It can generate a torque of up to 16.1 Nm.
- The Bajaj Qute is the Bajaj product that offers you maximum fuel efficiency.
- The car is an ideal choice if you are looking for an economical ride.
- The car was launched in India on 18 April 2019.
No 2. Datsun Redi-GO
The Datsun Redi-Go is a name we can not miss while listing the best budget cars in India. The car hit the market with both manual and automatic variants. The customer can make a choice between two engine displacements, that is either 799cc or 999cc. The common choice for engine displacement is 799cc. The Datsun Redi-Go offers a mileage of 22.7kmpl. The current showroom price of Datsun Redi-Go is 2.79 lakhs.
- 28 liters is the maximum capacity of the tank of Datsun Redi-Go.
- Talking about the power and torque generating capacity of the cars then, it can generate power of 67bhp and torque of 91Nm.
- The car was launched in the market in the year 2020.
No 3. Renault Kwid
Renault Kwid is the name of the car which just can not be skipped while we are talking about affordable cars in India. The maximum capacity of the fuel tank of Renault Kwid is 28-litres. The MPFi, DOHC 5-speed engine is the reason for its boosted energy. The car can generate a torque of 91Nm. While considering the power rating ratings, the car has a maximum power output of 67bhp. Additionally, the car comes up with 279- liter of boot space.
- Renault Kwid offers a mileage of 25.17 kmpl.
- Renault Kwid arrives with an engine displacement of 799cc.
- The current showroom price of Renault Kwid is 2.92 lakhs.
- The car has also been awarded the Car of the Year Award in the year 2016.
No 4. Maruti Alto 800
The Maruti Alto 800 is another economical ride that is available in the Indian automobile market. The car offers various things to the users as it comes with a 5-speed, 3 cylinders, and manual engine. The car has maintained the reputation of Maruti in the market from the time it was launched. It arrived on the market with both CNG and petrol variants.
- The maximum power generating capacity of Maruti Alto 800 is 40bhp and Torque capacity of 60Nm.
- The expected mileage of the car is 22.05 kmpl.
- The engine displacement is 796cc. Maruti Alto 800 is available at the market value of 2.94 lakhs.
Below mentioned are the cars with the price ranging from 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs
No 5. Maruti S-Presso
Another Maruti comes up in the market with various features and has made a place in the list of the most economical cars in India. Maruti S-Presso has an expected mileage of 21.4kmpl. The current market value of the Maruti S-Presso is 3.7 lakhs, with an engine displacement of 998cc. It has also won the Hatchback of the Year Award in the year 2019.
- Maruti S-Presso’s peak power generating capacity is 67bhp and torque capacity is 90Nm.
- Maruti S-Presso arrived on the market with manual and automatic transmission systems.
- Maruti S-Presso has an MPFi fuel injection system along with three cylinders. It also has a K10B petroleum engine.
No 6. Maruti Eeco
The Maruti Eeco is one of the most economical cars. Well, you might be feeling that we are spending a good amount of our earnings on buying a car and you want a car that is not just a hatch bag but is a little bigger than Maruti Eeco should be your first choice. The current market value of Maruti Eeco is 3.8 lakhs. It offers a mileage of 16.11 kmpl and an engine displacement of 1196cc.
- Maruti Eeco arrives with a 275-liter boot space which is appropriate to haul a huge amount of baggage.
- G12B engine is what adds more colors to Maruti Eeco.
- Maruti Eeco is an economical car that offers appropriate space for the head and legs.
No 7. Maruti Celerio
Celerio from Maruti Suzuki the next family hatchback car arrives with a 5-speed gearbox along with a 3-three cylinder engine. Maruti Celerio engine has a power generating capacity of more than 67bhp. At 3500rpm, the torque rating of the car is 90NM. Maruti Celerio offers an option to the customers to choose either the automatic variant or the manual transmission mode, whichever they are comfortable with.
- Maruti Celerio provides a mileage of 21.63 kmpl and an engine displacement of 998 ccs.
- The current market value of Maruti Celerio is 4.41 lakhs.
- The car received the award of the Best Innovation Car in the year 2015.
No 8. Maruti Wagon R (Top 10 India’s Cheapest Cars )
The Maruti Wagon R is one of the most potent options if you want an economical ride. The Wagon R provides both quality and affordability, all together in a car. One of India’s first choices while selecting a vehicle is the Wagon R. the car arrives with a K12M petrol engine. The car has a capacity of generating a maximum torque of 113Nm. Additionally, it generates a power of 81bhp.
- Maruti Wagon R is available for customers with both manual and automatic variants.
- Maruti Wagon R has a mileage of 21.7kmpl, with an engine displacement of 998 ccs.
- The current market value of Maruti Wagon R is 4.45 lakhs.
No 9. Hyundai Santro (Top 10 India’s Cheapest Cars)
Hyundai offers an economical and famous automobile under this budget segment by launching the Santro. Hyundai Santro offers you to make a choice between a petroleum variant and a CNG variant, whichever you prefer. It comes with a petrol engine that has the capacity of 1.1-liter sports along with that the car is well- equipped with 4 cylinders and MPFi.
- The mileage that Hyundai Santro gives is 20.3 kmpl with an Engine Displacement of 1086cc.
- The current market value of the Hyundai Santro is 4.57 lakhs.
- In 2019, Hyundai Santro was the first Indian car that was nominated for the top three vehicles of the World Car of the Year Award.
No 10. Tata Tiago (Top 10 India’s Cheapest Cars )
Tata’s offering in this list of the most economical cars in India is the Tiago sports that arrive with some truly amazing specs. The car is well equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission. It also has the company’s Revotron petroleum engine. It gives the mileage of 20 kmpl. The current market value of the car is 4.60 lakhs. The car has won many awards. It has an Engine Displacement of 1199cc.
- Under ideal conditions, Tata Tiago can generate 84bhp of power with a torque-producing capacity of 113M.
- Tata Tiago has a list of amazing features along with a nice stylish look.
- Tata Tiago among the top 10 cheapest car in India, was launched in the market in the year 2018.
Which is the cheapest car in India?
Bajaj Qute is the cheapest car in India.
Which car is best under 3 lakh?
Renault Kwid is best under 3 lakh.
Which is the best budget car in India 2021?
Maruti Wagon R is the best budget car in India 2021.
Which is the No 1 Car in India?
Bajaj Qute is the number 1 car in India.