Sadhguru Net worth:- Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is 63 years old saint whose net worth is 25 million USD Dollar he is also a bachelor of literature in English. Most of His income comes from his Indian youtube channel named Isha Foundation which has a net worth of around 775000 million dollars.
Sadhguru Net worth
Jagadish Vasudev is popularly known to his disciples as Sadhguru is an Indian yogi, writer, and author of Indian origin famous around the globe. Sadhguru completed his degree of Bachelors in English from the renowned University of Mysore in 1982 and started practicing yoga in the decan region in the same year. A foundation started by his effort namedIsha Foundation near Coimbatore, which operates as a retreat center, yoga center, and ashram, and other different activities of education, environment, meditation, and spirituality. He has authored many books including his famous Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy in 2016 and has been awarded Padam Vibhushan, India’s second-highest civilian award by the Government of India in 2017 after seeing his continuous afford in the welfare of the society.
- Sadhguru birthday:- 3 September 1957
- Sadhguru Marital status:- Married to Vijaykumari also known as Vijji.
- Sadhguru Instagram:-
- Sadhguru net worth:- 25 million dollars
- Sadhguru age:- 63 years
- Sadhguru height:- 172cm
- Sadhguru zodiac sign:- Virgo
Sadhguru was born as Jagadish Vasudev to a Telegu-speaking family in Mysore, Karnataka, India along with his four siblings – two elder brothers and two elder sisters being the youngest one he has always been the loving one. Jaggi’s father was a physician in Mysuru Railway Hospital and his mother was a housewife taking care of children. His family used to move a lot because of his father’s work, so he developed a keen interest in the environment, nature, and animals like keeping snakes as pets. He lived in Shimoga, Chikkaballapur, and Guntakal during his early life.
Sadhguru Popular Quotes
“Life is not about being better than someone else. It is about allowing yourself to grow to your fullest potential ” and “Only when you do not know yourself, the opinion of other people becomes important”
Sadhguru completed his schooling at Demonstration School, Mysore, and Maharaja Pre University college and then graduated in Bachelors in English from the prestigious University of Mysore in 1982 and started practicing yoga in the decan region in the same year. Although a spotty attendance record and irreverent attitude toward studies do not make his parents happy and after defying the wish to pursue post-graduation. He started the business instead.
Jaggi’s first business was a poultry farm in the outskirts of Mysore with the borrowed money. He chose that business due to the increasing demand for chicken in that area. Due to lack of money and financial problems he chose to construct the building and cages for animals all by himself although his family saw this business as a waste of time and money but after the continuous hard work of sadhguru the farm started showing some profit. The management and operation of business took four to five hours of his time every day while the rest of the day was spent writing poems, reading books, swimming, and relaxing. He also says that he used to practice yoga asanas and pranayama from the age of thirteen and it was the daytime of his day where he began to practice meditation in an established way.
Sadhguru Personal Life
Sadhguru’s family’s lineage is linked on his mother’s side, to Krishnadevaraya of the Vijayanagara Empire. His paternal great-grandmother, Kuntamma influenced as a child. Sadhguru’s grandfather was a wealthy man with a huge ancestral home and that was the first place where he came to know about yoga. Jaggi’s mother passed away in 1989 because of renal failure and they had a beautiful daughter Radhe born just after her demise in 1990. On 22 January 1997, Vijji the wife of Sadhguru passed away at a large gathering at the Isha Foundation Yoga Center.
Isha Foundation is an initiative taken by Sadhguru located on the foothills of the Velliangiri Mountains, Forty Kilometre away from the main city of Coimbatore in the Tamil Nadu region of India. Isha Foundation is a non-profit organization by Jaggi since 1992 whose social initiatives have been awarded the Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar.
- The Dhyanalinga:- The Dhyanalinga Yogic Temple is a meditative place that is not dedicated to a particular faith and belief system and is open to all visitors irrespective of their religion, caste, and nationality.
- Adiyogi Shiva Statue:- The Adiyogi Shiva Statue is designed by Sadhguru which is a34 meter tall and 500-tonne heavy statue of lord shiva for inspiring and promoting yoga. It was inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi and is also known as the largest bust statue by Guinness World Records under the Incredible India campaign.
- Project Greenhands:- Project Greenhands (PGH) was started in 2004 as an environmental organization that mainly focuses on Tamil Nadu. The organization also received Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Puruskar the Government of India’s environmental award in 2010.
- Sadhguru’s Honours:- Sadhguru has been listed in 100 most powerful Indians by the Indian Express in 2019 in which he stood 92nd rank, in 2012 he stood 40th place in India Today’s list of 50 most powerful Indians and he has also received the Padma Vibhushan second-highest civilian award and Indira Gandhi Paryavaran Puruskar by the government of India in 2017 in the recall contribution to the field of spirituality and nature conservation.
Be First to Comment