Punjabi Female Singers: Punjabi Industry has many great singers and actors. As we all know there are many popular male Punjabi singers. But the Punjabi industry also has some great female Punjabi singers. In this article, we are listing some very talented female Punjabi singers.
Punjabi Female Singers
In India, there are many great Punjabi female singers. Here is the list of some most popular and loved female Punjabi singers. These female singers have given us many great songs, with such positive and great vibes. In this article, you will get to know how they started their journey, some of their most popular songs, and their net worth.
No 1. Jasmine Sandlas
Jasmine Kaur Sandlas is an Indian-American playback singer, television personality, performer, and songwriter. She sang Punjabi songs as she belongs to Punjab. She always wanted to make her career in singing. At the age of 16, she started writing songs. She started his singing journey in 2008 with her song ‘Muskaan’, and it was a great success worldwide. After that, she made many songs along with different singers. Some of her popular songs are – Illegal Weapon, Bamb Jatt, Whiskey Di Bottle, Patt Lai Geya, Sip Sip, LV Di Jean, Laddu, and many more.
- She was born on 4th September 1985 in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- She was in a relationship with Garry Sandhu. But in 2018, rumors were spread that they are separated.
- She was born in Punjab but at the of 12, she moved to California with her family.
- She has a tattoo on her left forearm in french words il est ecrit, which means destiny.
- Her total net worth ranges between $47.9K – $64.4K.
No 2. Nimrat Khaira
Nimrat Khaira is an Indian singer and actress. She works in the Punjabi industry. She started her singing journey by winning Voice Of Punjab season 3. She also hosted the third edition of the Radio Mirchi Music Awards. She started her singing career in 2015 with a duet song ‘Rab Karke’ with Nishawn Bhullar. She became a known personality after the release of her songs ‘Ishq Kacheri’ and ‘SP De Rank Wargi’. Some of her most popular songs are – Rohab Rakhdi, Brobar Boli, Udhar Chalda, Ravaya Na Kar, Channan, Taan Vi Changa Lagda, Suit, and Sira E Hou.
- She was born on 8th August 1992 in Batala, Punjab.
- She currently lives in Mustafapur, Punjab.
- Her total net worth $1.5 Million Dollars.
No 3. Sunanda Sharma
Sunanda Sharma is an Indian playback singer and film actress. She started her career by singing cover songs and uploading video recordings to YouTube. She made her debut with her single ‘Billi Akh’. She began her acting career with the film ‘Sajjan Singh Rangroot’ with Diljit Dosanjh and Yograj Singh. She started her Bollywood career with the ‘Tere Naal Nachna’ song. Some of her best songs are Janni Tera Naa, Mummy Nu Pasand, Tere Naal Nachna, Duji Vaar Pyaar, Morni, Koke, Patake, and Sandal.
- She was born on 30th January 1992 in Gurdaspur, Punjab.
- She is currently living in Amritsar, Punjab.
- Her total net worth is $84 million.
No 4. Miss Pooja
Miss Pooja is an Indian singer and actress. She mostly sings Punjabi bhangra, pop, and folk songs. She pursued B.A in Vocal and Instrumental Skills from Punjabi University. She has also worked as a music teacher in Patel Public School, Rajpura. She started her career in 2006 with the release of a duet song Jaan Ton Piyari. She also judges the Punjabi singing Voice Of Punjab. She was honored with three certificates by the International Book of Records for maximum music video performances (850), for maximum songs sung (4,500), and for maximum music albums released (300). Some of her best songs are Sohnea, Baari Baari Barsi, Jeeju, Jhona, Topper, Combine, Daaru, and Sohnea 2.
- Her real name is Gurinder Kaur Kainth.
- She was born on 4 December 1980 in Rajpura, Punjab.
- Her total net worth $78.8K.
No 5. Anmol Gagan Mann
Anmol Gagan Mann is a very known Punjabi singer. She was interested in music and dance from her childhood. She pursued her graduation in Psychology & Music from M.C.M.D.A.V college Chandigarh. She started her career in 2014 with the song ‘Royal Jatti’. Some of her best songs are – Att Karvati, Cola vs Milk, Royal Jatti, Suit, Ghaint Purpose, Tralle, Gal Chakvi, Kala Sher, Fire, and many more. She is a trained Tumbi player.
- She was born on 26th February 1990 in Khilan Pind, Mansa, Punjab.
- She owns a BMW car.
- Her total net worth ranges between $36.2K – $48.6K.
No 6. Jenny Johal
Jenny Johal is a very popular Punjabi singer. She started learning singing at the age of 4 from Guru Bhupinder Singh Ustad. She started her journey in 2015 with her debut song ‘Yaari Jatti Di’, this song gives fame to her. After this, she sang many songs. Some of her most popular songs are Rakaan, Narma, Do Dil, Nakhra, Chandigarh Rehn Walliye, Repeat Soniye, Deck Swaraj te, and more.
- She was born on 18th April 1993 in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Currently, she lives in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Her total net worth is INR 2,500 crore.
No 7. Kaur B
Kaur B is a very known Punjabi singer, model, and actress. In her childhood, she participated in many music and dance competitions. She started her music training with professor Guru Pratap Singh Gill. She participated in 2 Punjabi music reality show ‘Awaz Punjab Di 3’ and ‘Voice Of Punjab’. She started her music career in 2013 with the song Classmate from the Punjabi movie Daddy Cool Munde Fool. Some of her most popular songs are – Sunakhi, Lahore Da Paranda, Feeling, Phulkari, Mitran De Boot, Killer Eyes, Shikaar, and more.
- Her real name is Baljinder Kaur Dhillon.
- She was born on 5th July 1991 in Sangrur, Punjab.
- Her total net worth ranges between $1.5 – $5.5 Million.
No 8. Rupinder Handa
Rupinder Handa is a very amazing Punjabi singer. She learned singing skills from her Guru Bakshi Ram. She participated in many singing competitions in her school and college. She started her career in 2006 with the song ‘Mere Hanniya’. Some of her best songs are – Pind De Gehre, Na Rusdi, Close To Heart, Dukh, Arrab Punjaban, Shokeen Kudiye, and more. She also performed live in front of APJ Abdul Kalam.
- She was born on 30th September 1985 in Sirsa, Haryana.
- In 2005, she won ‘Awaaz Punjab Di 1’.
- Her total net worth is 40 Crore INR.
No 9. Harshdeep Kaur
Harshdeep Kaur is an Indian singer. She is popular for her Hindi, Punjabi, and Sufi songs. She started learning music at the age of six. She has sung many popular Punjabi songs such as – Jutti Kasuri, Dil De Reejh, Jugni, Dinae Dinae, Nanak di Soch, Tang Sajan Di, and more. She has also sung many songs in Bollywood movies.
- In 2015, married her childhood friend Mankeet Singh in a traditional Sikh wedding ceremony.
- She is known as Sufi Ki Sultana for her soulful Sufi renditions.
- Her total net worth range between $34.3K – $46.1K.
No 10. Neha Kakkar
Neha Kakkar is a very known Indian singer. At the age of 4, she started singing at religious events. In 2006, she participated in Indian Idol 2 but got eliminated from it. In 2008, she launched her debut album Neha The Rockstar with music by Meet Bros. Some of her most popular songs are Puchda hi Nai, La La La, Kala Chashma, Ring, Makhna, Suroor, Pani Di Gal, Gal Ban Gyi, Shona Shona, Morni Banke, and more.
- She was born on 6th June 1988 in Rishikesh, Uttrakhand.
- On 24 October 2020, she married Rohanpreet Singh in a Gurudwara in New Delhi.
- Her total net worth is $5 Million.
Who is the No 1 Punjabi female singer?
Jasmine Sandlas is the No. 1 Punjabi female singer.
2. Who are the top 10 best female Punjabi singers?
In the above article, you can check out the top 10 best female Punjabi singers.