Most Expensive House In India: There are many billionaires and millionaires in India. They own different businesses in different fields. These businesses provide them a lot of profit. They use their money to live their dream and luxurious life. These billionaires use their money in constructing their dream houses, purchasing their favorite, and many more things.
Most Expensive House In India
There are many expensive and luxurious houses in India. These houses are owned by many businessmen and actors. Here is the list of the most expensive house in India. You will also get to know the amenities of these houses and their current value.
No 1. Antilia
Antilia ranks at the first position in the list of the most expensive house in India. It is the residence of the Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani and his family. This house is 173 meters tall, over 37,000 square meters, and has 27 stories. This house consists of three helipads, air traffic control, a 168-car garage, a ballroom, 9 high-speed elevators, a 50-seat theatre, terrace gardens, swimming pool, spa, health center, a temple, and a snow room that spits out snowflakes from the walls, and more. The interior design of this house uses the shapes of the lotus and the sun. This house features crystals, marble, and a mother of pearl.
- This construction of this residence was started in 2006 and was completed by the year 2010.
- The main contractor of this house was Leighton Contractor.
- The architect of this residence was Perkins and Will.
- Antilia is located at Altamount Road, Cumbalia Hill, Mumbai.
- The current cost of this residence is Rs 12,000 crore.
No 2. J.K House
J.K House is a tall, fancy, luxurious building in India. This house is spread over 16,000 square feet, the height of this house is 142.6 m / 468 ft, and is divided into 36 floors. This house consists of amenities like a spa, two private swimming pools, a gym, a recreational area, a helipad, 6-level car parking, a museum, and more. This house has been designed in the form of a tower. This house is owned by Gautam Singhania, Chairman, and owner of Raymond Group. This residence is the second-tallest private building in India.
- The construction of this house started in 2010 and was completed in 2016.
- The architect and designer of this house were Talati Panthaky Associates.
- This house is located at Sophia College Ln, Breach Candy, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai.
- The current cost of this residence is Rs 7,100 crore.
No 3. Abode (Most Expensive House In India)
Abode is another expensive and luxurious house in India. The residence is owned by Anil Ambani. This building has been spread over 16,000 square feet and is almost 70 meters high. This house consists of a swimming pool, a spa, a gymnasium, a helipad, and more. This residence is also considered a seven-star hotel. This residence is divided into 17 storey buildings.
- This house is located at Pali Hill Mumbai.
- The current cost of this house is 5000 core.
- There is a swimming pool inside this house.
- It is a fully lighted house with creative interior designing.
No 4. Jatia House
Jatia House one of the expensive houses in India. This house was bought by KM Birla in 2015 for Rs. 425 crores after outbidding five other bidders and offering a 10% token on the spot. This residence is spread over 30,000 square feet and is surrounded by lush green grass and a pond. This house consists of 20 bedrooms, with wall cladding and ceilings made of Burma teak wood.
- This residence was built in 1928.
- Jatia house is located on little Gibbs road in Malabar, Mumbai.
- It has a spacious corridor where the garden meets the sea.
- The open courtyard within the bungalow has no ceiling and provides an unobstructed view of the sky.
- The current price of this house is 425 crore.
No 5. Jindal House
Jindal House is a majestic three-storied bungalow. The home originally belonged to the Maheshwari family, a second-generation business dynasty with brothers Vivek, Kamal, and Manoj. Sajjan Jindal has renovated the bungalow for his own use. He purchased this residence by paying Rs 200 crores to Manoj Maheshwari and paying Rs 300 crores later to other members of the family.
- The owner of this residence is Sajjan Jindal.
- This house located at Napean Sea Road, Mumbai.
- This luxurious bungalow has a sea-facing view.
- The current cost of this bungalow is Rs. 300 crores.
No 6. Mannat House (Most Expensive House In India)
Mannat House is a 6 stories high sea-facing marvel located at Bandstand in Bandra West, a heritage building and a tourist spot. This house is connected by a system of elevators, has two living rooms, adorned with paintings by M.F Hussain, antiques, and other art objects. Two of these floors containing the family’s living area. Shahrukh khan brought this 2446-sq-meter sea-facing property on a lease, he paid 13.32 crore rupees and renamed it Mannat.
- The house is owned by the Shahrukh khan.
- This house was purchased by the Shahrukh khan in 2001.
- This house is originally called Villa Vienna.
- The current price of the Mannat house is 200 crore rupees.
- The house has an entire floor that serves as a playroom for his kids, a library, a private bar, and an entertainment center.
No 7. Jindal House
Jindal House is an amazing and expensive house in India. The structure of this house is the Lutyen style of architecture. This bungalow is spread over 3 acres and is white in color. This house is located in one of the best and expensive localities in Delhi. This house is owned by an Indian Political and Industrialist Naveen Jindal. This house is considered the reflection of Naveen’s power and money.
- The construction of this residence started in 2007 and completed in 2008.
- The location of this house is the Leafy Lutyens Bungalow Zone in Delhi.
- The current price of this house is Rs 150 crores.
No 8. Retirement Home- Ratan Tata
This Ratan Tata’s house is a sea-facing house. This house doesn’t seem very luxurious but its elegance makes it more attractive. This house is divided into three stories and is covered with glass windows from ground to ceiling. This house is spread over 13,350 square feet and is 13.5 meters high. This residence has a pool on its top. This residence also has 10 car parking spaces, a media room, sun deck, lounge, and more.
- This elegant house is located in Colaba, Mumbai.
- This house constructed for Ratan Tata, to spend his retirement life.
- This residence displays the best view of the Arabian sea.
- The current cost of this house is Rs 150 crores.
No 9. Ruia House (Most Expensive House In India)
Ruia House is one of the most expensive houses in India. This house is owned by Ruia Brothers and Essar Groups. This residence covers an area of about 2.24 acres. The place of this house was designed and planned by British architects Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker.
- This house is located at Tees January Marg in New Delhi.
- Ravi Ruia and Shashi Ruia live in this residence.
- The current cost of this house is Rs 120 crores.
No 10. Sky House
Sky House is one of the expensive houses in India. This house was owned by Vijay Mallya but now it is taken over by Government. This residence covers an area of about 40,000 square feet and is situated at 35storey high rise. This luxurious residence consists of a wine cellar, indoor heated pool, outdoor infinity pool, a salon, a spa, a gym, a helipad, and more. This residence looks complete from a faraway distance but looks unfinished from near.
- This luxurious residence is located on the 33rd and 34th floor of Kingfisher Tower.
- This residence was developed by Prestige Estates but remains incomplete.
- This house belongs to the liquor tycoon Vijay Mallya.
- This residence is modeled after the White House back.
- The current cost of this house is 2crore.
Who has the most expensive house in India?
Mukesh Ambani’s Anitilia is the most expensive house in India.
Which actor has the most expensive house in India?
Shah Rukh Khan is the actor who has the most expensive house ‘Mannat’ in India.