Top 10 Richest Badminton Player In India: PV Sindhu is the highest-paid badminton player in India with gross earnings of 5.5 million dollars last year and is the 1st Indian to win the BWF World Tour Finals and World Championship in badminton and has become the richest badminton player in India too.
Badminton had indeed helped a lot of players reach the peak. The enthusiasm this game possesses is truly admirable Sport is characterized as a set of activities centered on physical athleticism or dexterity, with major competitions such as the Olympic Games admitting only sports that meet this criterion. For the fans of Badminton in India, we have enlisted below the Top 10 Richest Badminton Players In India.
You May Click Here To Get Information About → Top 10 Highest Paid Badminton Players In The World
Top 10 Richest Badminton Player In India | Richest Badminton Players In India
No 1. PV Sindhu
Richest badminton player in India Pusarla Venkata Sindhu is Indian badminton professional. Pusarla has accomplished herself in several events, including the BWF circuit and the Olympics, most lately she has won gold at the 2019 World Badminton Championships.
- She is the first Indian woman to win a World Championship in badminton and the first Indian woman to win an Olympic silver medal in badminton.
- PV Sindhu Net Worth is 54 Crore
No 2. Srikanth Kidambi
The second-highest-paid badminton player in India, Srikanth Kidambi, is a badminton player who trains at Hyderabad’s Gopichand Badminton Academy. In April 2018, he was ranked number one in the world by the BWF. Kidambi earned India’s fourth highest civilian honor, the Padma Shri, in the year 2018 and the Arjuna award in 2015.
- The following year, he won his first gold at the 2011 Maldives International. In 2012, he improved his game by winning gold at the Thailand Open, a BWF Grand Prix Gold event.
- Srikanth Kidambi Net Worth is 38 Crore
No 3. Saina Nehwal
Saina Nehwal is a skilled badminton player from India. She reached world number two in 2009, but it took her until 2015 to reach number one, making her the first female and second Indian player (after Prakash Padukone). Sania Nehwal has fought in three Olympics for India, earning a bronze medal in her second.
- Saina Nehwal is the first Indian badminton performer to have won an Olympic medal, the first Indian to have entered the final of the BWF World Championships.
- Saina Nehwal Net Worth is 36 crore
No 4. Parupalli Kashyap
One of the highest-paid badminton players in India, Parupalli Kashyap, attends Gopichand Badminton Academy for his training. In 2012, the Government of India presented him with the Arjuna Award.
He made history by becoming the first Indian male player to reach the quarter-finals of the men’s singles event at the 2012 London Olympics.
- Kashyap was given the title ‘Icon Player for the Indian Badminton League team.
- Parupalli Kashyap Net Worth is 28.40 cr
No 5. Ashwini Ponnappa
- Ashwini Ponnappa Machimanda is an Indian badminton player who fights in both the women’s and mixed doubles badminton competitions on the international badminton championships. She and Jwala Gutta had a fruitful relationship, winning several medals at international competitions, including a gold medal at the Commonwealth Games and bronze medals at the Uber Cup and the Asian Badminton Championships.
- Ashwini Ponnappa Net Worth is 8.51 crore
No 6. Prannoy H.S
Prannoy H.S. broke into the international scene when he won Silver at the 2010 Youth Olympics in Singapore, his first international medal. Later that year, in Guadalajara, Mexico, he captured the bronze medal in Boys’ singles at the World Junior Badminton Championships.
- Prannoy H.S is one of the richest badminton players in India, whose net worth is INR 8 Crore.
- Prannoy H.S Net Worth is 8 crore
No 7. Jwala Gutta
Jwala Gutta, whose net worth is INR 7 Crore, has won various medals for India in badminton, including a bronze medal at the 2011 BWF World Championships in London and gold and silver medals for women’s doubles event at the 2010 and 2014 Commonwealth Games, respectively.
- Gutta has won numerous medals for Indian badminton, including the bronze medal in the 2011 BWF World competitions in London and silver and gold at the 2014 and 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- Jwala Gutta Net Worth is 7 crore
No 8. B. Sai Praneeth
Bhamidipati Praneeth is a badminton player from India. In 2019, he became the first Indian male shuttler to win a bronze medal at the BWF World Championships since Prakash Padukone in 1983. Sai Praneeth won the Arjun Award in 2019.
- He is an Indian badminton player and presently works at the Gopichand Badminton Academy in Hyderabad.
- The estimated net worth of B. Sai Praneeth is 5 Crore.
- Sai Praneeth Net Worth is 5 crore
No 9. Chirag Shetty
- Chirag Chandrashekhar Shetty is an Indian badminton player who was born on July 4, 1997. He won a gold in the mixed team event and a silver in the men’s doubles event at the 2018 Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast. He is just 23 years old and achieving great milestones at such a young age.
- Chirag Shetty Net Worth is 15.50 lakhs
No 10. Manu Attri
- Manu Attri is a badminton player from India who currently competes in men’s and mixed doubles. For men’s doubles events, he teams up with Jishnu Sanyal and previously with B. Sumeeth Reddy. For mixed doubles events, he teams up with N. Siki Reddy, and previously, K. Maneesha. He participated in the Asian Games in 2014.
- Manu Attri Net Worth is 10 lakhs
- Who is the richest badminton player in India?
- P.V Sindhu is the richest badminton player in India.
- Who is the No 1 player in badminton in India?
- The Number 1 Badminton player in India can be P.V Sindhu and Saina Nehwal Both.
- Who is the highest-paid badminton player?
- PV Sindhu is the highest-paid Indian badminton player in our country.
- What country is badminton most popular in?
- China is by far the best-performing country in the world in the Badminton Championships.
Wrapping Up (Top 10 Richest Badminton Player In India )
Some people may be surprised to learn that badminton is one of the world’s top ten most popular sports. Badminton is getting popular today. Badminton is a wonderful game that everyone enjoys playing, from children to the elderly.
Badminton has produced some of the best players in the world over a long period. In their respective countries, they are well-known public figures. They still have a strong financial base.