Top 10 Male Dancers in India: A male dancer is strictly called a dancer or danseur. It is a performing art form consisting of sequences of movement, either improvised or purposefully selected. This movement has aesthetic and often symbolic value. The body in a rhythmic way, usually to music and within a given space, for the purpose of expressing an idea or emotion, releasing energy, or simply taking delight in the movement itself.
Top 10 Male Dancers in India
In this article, we are going to discuss the top male dancers in India, which is based on their skills, expressions and many more. Here is the list of top male dancers in India.
No.1 Prabhu Deva
He is an Indian dance choreographer, movie director,producer and entertainer who has worked prevalently in Tamil,Hindi and Telugu language films. In a vocation crossing 32 years, he has performed and planned a wide scope of moving styles and has accumulated two public film grants for best movement.
- The song ‘Hamma’ is one such representation of Prabhu Deva’s remarkable moving style.
- He has performed and planned a wide scope of moving styles and has gathered two public film grants for best movement.
No.2 Terence Lewis
He is an Indian Dancer and choreographer, invest critical energy in contemporary dance. He is known as choreographer and judge as a general rule dance series Dance India Dance season 1,2 &3 from 2009 to 2012. He runs his ‘ Terence Lewis Contemporary Dance Company’ in Mumbai, holds dance workshop both in India and abroad. He has arranged Bollywood films like Lagaan (2001) , Jhankar Beats (2003) and Goliyon ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013).
- Terence Lewis additionally got staar parivar grant for most loved appointed authority.
- He has likewise arranged Disney’s India’s first theater creation Beauty and the Beast.
- He has accomplished in excess of 25 movies and melodic collections.
No.3 Remo D’Souza
Remo D’Souza is the most mainstream master of hip-skip. He is an Indian Choreographer, performer, and film boss. He has not exactly as of late added to Bollywood in films like Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, London Dreams, Rang De Basanti, Krrish 3, and other delight universes, essentially Bengali film. An Indian choreographer, entertainer and movie chief.
- He has won a couple of praises and moreover organized such innumerable tunes.
- He moreover judged so many dance unscripted TV dramatizations like Dance India Dance, Jhalak Dikh La Jaa, and some more.
- Discussing his honors, he got Filmfare grant for best movement, Vijay Award for best find of the year.
No.4 Ganesh Acharya
He is an Indian Choreographer, movie chief and film entertainer dynamic in india’s Bollywood. He has arranged for Bodyguard and Singham among others. He has additionally showed up in various music recordings for films. He opened as a film entertainer with the 2013 dance films ABCD: Any Body Can Dance. He won the National Film Award for Best Choreography for his work On the tune “Hwan Kund” from the 2013 film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and the “Gori tu strip maar tune” from the 2017 film Toilet:Ek Prem Katha.
- He was likewise named for the best choreographer grants for his tune ” Malhaari” from the 2015 film Bajiroa Mastani at the 61st Filmfare Awards.
- Ganesh began his own dance bunch at 12 years old, turned into a choreographer at 19 and worked in his first film, Anaam (1992) at 21 years old.
No.5 Suresh Mukund
He is the Director and choreographer of Indian Dance Crew The Kings, and has as of late been selected for an Emmy in extraordinary Choreography for his work on hit TV show. Universe of Dance, scoring an optimal every day plan and getting back the spectacular prize. On top of his work for World of Dance, Mukund additionally runs a Dance school in Mumbai, India, called Kings United Kingdom of Art.They shot to second qualification ensuing to winning the well known dance unscripted TV dramatization Boogie Woogie. Suresh and vernon then continued to shape their own dance organizations.
- Suresh Mukund drove The rulers, as of late made India glad by winning American dance show World of dance.
- In any case this very film moreover provoked a split in their social event because of mental self view clashes between the two specialists.
- Suresh and vernon then continued to shape their own dance organizations.
No.6 Shiamak Davar
Known as the Guru of contemporary dance, Shiamak Davar passed on the chance of contemporary jazz to India. He changed the dance style in Bollywood. He won the President’s National Award in the advancement for his work in Dil Toh Pagal Hai. His work isn’t simply restricted to India, the choreographer for the Hollywood film Mission Impossible 4.
- Uber stars Shahid Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, and Sushant Singh Rajput were the understudies in Shiamak Davar Dance Academy.
- He was the Director of Choreographer for the Commonwealth Games Melbourne and Delhi.
No.7 Salman Yusuuf Khan
He is an Indian Dancer. He shared and transformed into the victor of Dance India Dance. He later partook in dread factor: Khatron ke Khiladi and jhalak dikhla jaa. He is an entertainer and furthermore a senior appointed authority dance+. Khan featured his profession with the dance unscripted TV drama Dance India Dance in its (first season).
- What’s more, again he was featured in the dance film Street artist 3d, which was the continuation of the ABCD film.
- Ensuing to winning the show, he displayed in the title tune of Wanted. He appeared as an entertainer in the 3d dance based film ABCD – Any body can move.
No.8 Raghav Juyal
He is an Indian craftsman, choreographer, performer and TV arbitrator. He has been called lord of moderate movement for his strange dance moves in sklow movement style and for his rehash of the lethargic movement stroll in India. He rose to fame ensuing to being a competitor and finalist in Zee TV dance unscripted TV shows like Dance India Dance (season 3).
- He has done a melody collection Hum Tum in the time of 2020.
- As a captain for the group raghav ke rockstars in DID LI’l Masters 2 and Dance ke superkids where his group was announced the victor under his captionship.
No.9 Dharmesh Yelande (Top 10 Male Dancers In India)
He is an Indian Dancer, Choreographer and film performer. Yelande checked out Dance India Dance (season 2) Dance India Dance Li’l Masrers and Dance ke Superstars communicated on Zee Tv. He was enrolled by farah khan to organize the film Tees Maar Khan. He showed up as a performer by having a lead impact in the 3d dance-based Indian film Anybody Can Dance – ABCD co-including Salman and Prabhu Deva.
- He was workde in the film Banjo opposite Riteish Deshmukh and Nargis Fakhri.
- He displayed in dance film street Dancer 3D with Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Nora Fatehi and Raghav Juyal.
No.10 Birju Maharaj (Top 10 Male Dancers in India)
He is unmistakably known as Pandit Birju Maharaja, is an illustration of the Lucknow Kalka-Bindadin gharana of Kathak dance in India. He is a relative of the Maharaj gathering of Kathak craftsmen, which joins his two uncles, Shambhu Maharaj and Lachhu Maharaj, and his father and expert, Acchan Maharaj. Regardless of the way that moving music and is a vocalist.
- In the wake of working close by his uncle, Shambhu Maharaj at Bhartiya Kala Kendra, later the Kathak Kendra, New Delhi, he stayed top of the last referenced, for a long time, till his retirement in 1998 when he opened his own dance school, Kalashram, furthermore in Delhi.
Q- Who holds the first rank in the top 10 male dancer category?
A- Prabhu Deva holds the first rank in the top 10 male dancer category
Q- What is it important to follow the rules in dancing?
A- All etiquette and manners have their roots in practicality, and following guidelines provide for the comfort level of all dancers.
Be First to Comment