Top 10 Highest Paid Boxing Players In The World | Richest Boxers In The World: Floyd Mayweather, who is an American boxer, is the highest paid boxing player in the world, having made $560 Million as the net worth that is the maximum than his fellow mates making him the richest boxer in the world too.
Boxing is basically a fighting sport that has taken a great height over the past few years. Here is the list of the Top 10 Highest Paid Boxing Players in the world.
Top 10 Highest Paid Boxing Players | List of Richest Boxers
No. 1 Floyd Mayweather- $560 Million
Highest paid boxing player in the world, Floyd Mayweather is a former American professional boxer and professional boxing promoter. Floyd had made a one-fight comeback in the year 2017 and had competed from the years 1996 to 2007 and 2009 to 2015.
He held multiple world titles in the five weight classes and retired with an undefeated record of 50-0. In the year 2021, his net worth is estimated to be roughly 560 million dollars, and this makes him the richest and the highest-paid boxing player in the world.
- He has won the 15 major world titles like The Ring in the five weight classes, the lineal championships in the four weight classes, and retired with an undefeated record.
- He has also won a bronze medal in the featherweight division at the 1996 Olympics as an amateur, three U.S. Golden Gloves championships, and the U.S. national championship at featherweight.
No. 2 Michael Buffer- $400 Million
One of the highest-paid boxing players globally, Michael Buffer is an American professional boxer and ring announcer for boxing and professional wrestling matches. His half-brother is UFC announcer Bruce Buffer.
- He had signed with DAZN to serve as the exclusive ring announcer for all of its boxing broadcasts in the year 2018, which include deals with Matchroom.
- In the year 2021, the net worth of Michael Buffer is estimated at $400 million, making him the second richest boxing player in the world.
No. 3 Bob Arum- $300 Million
Bob Arum is an American businessman, lawyer, and boxing promoter, and also he is the founder and CEO of Top Rank. He has built an incredible net worth estimated to be 300 million dollars that have let him be part of the top 10 highest paid boxing players globally.
- Arum had also appeared on several television documentaries, boxing specials, shows, and movies and usually interviewed about a boxer and fight but occasionally as an actor himself, including it Play It ToThe Bone and Arliss.
No. 4 George Foreman- $300 Million
George Foreman is also known as George Edward Foreman and is an American professional boxer, minister, author, and entrepreneur. He had competed from the year 1969 to 1977 and also from the year 1987 to 1997. George Foreman has been the world heavyweight champion twice and an Olympic gold medalist and is nicknamed “Big George.”
- His net worth is estimated at $300 million in the year 2021, which is equal to the net worth of Bob Arum. He is known for the George Forman Grill as an entrepreneur.
- George Foreman had won a gold medal at the 1968 Summer Olympics in the heavyweight division.
- He had sold the commercial rights to the grill for $138 million in the year 1999.
No. 5 Oscar De La Hoya- $200 Million
Oscar De La Hoya is an American boxing former professional boxer and boxing promoter who competed from 1992 to 2008. He had won multiple world titles in the six different weight classes. He is ranked as the 5th best boxer of all the time, pound for pound, by BoxRec.
His net worth is estimated at $200 million in the year 2021. In the year 2002, he also became a boxing promoter and, in the year 2018, a mixed martial arts promoter. He was named The Ring magazine Fighter of the Year and was its top-rated fighter in the world in the year 1995, pound for pound, in the years 1997 and 1998.
- He had generated $700 million in pay-per-view income, made him the top pay-per-view earner before being surpassed by Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- On 23rd November 1992, he had made his professional debut by scoring a first-round TKO victory.
- On 29th July 1994, he knocked out Jorge Paez to win the vacant WBO lightweight title in the second round.
No. 6 Manny Pacquiao- $190 Million
Manny Pacquiao is a Filipino professional boxing player and a politician who currently serves as a Senator of the Philippines and as party president of the PDP – Laban party. He is also known as Emmanuel “Manny” Dapidran Pacquiao.
He was ranked 4th rank in BoxRec’s ranking of the greatest pound for pound boxers of all the time. He is regarded as one of the greatest professional boxers of all time and was nicknamed “PacMan.”
- In 2021, his net worth is estimated at $190 million, making him the richest boxer of all time.
- On 4th May 2009, he was given the special rank of Senior Master Sergeant and was also designated as the Command Sergeant Major of the 15th Ready Reserve Division.
No. 7 Don King- $150 Million
Also known as Donald King, Don King is an American boxing promoter known for his involvement in the historic boxing matchups. In the year 2021, his net worth is estimated at $150 million. In the year 1997, he was awarded the International Boxing Hall of the Fame award.
- In the year 2008, he was awarded the Gaming Hall of the Fame award, in the year 2015, he was awarded Street in Newark, New Jersey renamed Don King Way, and in the year 2016, he was awarded Shaker Boulevard in Cleveland renamed Don King Way.
No. 8 Lennox Lewis- $140 Million
Lennox Lewis is a former professional boxing player, and he had competed from the year 1989 to 2003. Lennox Lewis is a three-time world heavyweight champion and a two-time lineal champion. He had represented Canada as an amateur at the 1988 Summer Olympics by winning the gold medal in the Super-heavyweight division.
In 2021, his net worth is approximately estimated $140 million and made him the 8th richest boxer on the list.
- Lewis had won several regional heavyweight championships, including the European, Commonwealth, and British titles.
- Hasim Rahman knocked him out in an upset in 2001, but the defeat was avenged later in the year.
- In 2002, Lewis defeated Mike Tyson in one of the most highly anticipated fights in boxing history.
No. 9 Sugar Ray Leonard- $120 Million
Sugar Ray Leonard is an American professional boxing player and motivational speaker. Sugar Ray had competed from 1977 to 1997, and it was often winning the world titles in the five weight divisions.
In the year 2021, his net worth is estimated to be $120 million.
- He was paid $40,044 for the fight.
- On 31st March 1980, he made his first title defense in Landover in Maryland.
No. 10 Vitali Klitschko- $80 Million
Vitali Klitschko is a former Ukrainian professional boxing player and politician. He currently serves as Mayor of Kiev and the head of the Kiev City State Administration. Klitschko is a former member of the Ukrainian Parliament and a former leader of the Petro Poroshenko Bloc.
- In the year 2021, his net worth is estimated to be $80 million.
- Who is the highest-paid boxing player in the world?
- Floyd Mayweather is the highest-paid boxing player in the world.
- Who is the highest-paid boxer in 2020?
- Floyd Mayweather was the highest-paid boxer in 2020.
- Who is the richest boxer in the world?
- The richest boxer in the world is Floyd Mayweather.
- How much does a top-rank boxer make?
- A top-rank boxer can make around $400 million.
Be First to Comment