Top 10 Best Private Hospitals in India 2021: The multispecialty hospital Apollo Hospitals Greams Road, Chennai is the number 1 Private hospital in India that provides the best healthcare facilities. Hospital is a public place made by the government and private practitioners to provide health care facilities to the general public and cure them of deadly diseases. With the advancements of new machines and technology, private hospitals have the most expensive machines like incubators and ventilators that can help individuals to get relief from health issues.
Top 10 Best Private Hospitals in India 2021
The Covid-19 pandemic and other serious diseases and health problems have highlighted the unique characteristics as well as some of the flaws of India’s healthcare infrastructure. This article examines the private healthcare system, an industry that is rapidly developing yet comes at a high cost that many people cannot afford, but provide adequate supplement public healthcare. Here are the top 10 private hospitals in India.
No 1. Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road Chennai
Apollo Hospitals Greams Road is one of the flagship facilitated hospitals of Apollo Healthcare group. It has great facilities and treatments across a wide spectrum of medical specialties. The high standards of the medical-care have ensured a dedicated patient-based from India as well as the other neighboring countries. The group mutually commands a certain respect and deep credibility amongst its patients.
- 600 beds are available
- Advanced operation theatres (OTs) and the critical care units
- Highly-equipped catheter well-known laboratories
- Air ambulance services for the patients residing in the remotely and poorly connected pockets
- The very first hospital in South India to have the HACCP certification given by British Standards Institution
- Geared with up over 60 departments, the hospital boasts of a retinue of specialists like cardiologists, general surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedic surgeons, fertility experts, etc.
- The high-definition technological support has made the mere neurological wing the leader in the medical circles of Chennai
- An excellent liver transplant program for the people requiring liver surgery and transplants
- One of the few centers in the whole of Asia to perform a robotic spinal surgery
No-21, Off Greams Road, Greams Lane, Chennai – 600 006
No 2. Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Research Centre in Okhla road
The Fortis Escorts Heart Institute (FEHI) is one of the multi-specialties hospitals that are having treatment facilities across every medical stream. It was established in 1988. FEHI has now flourished into a medical care center that has now gained very high credibility successfully, which is evident from the fact that it is the first preference of Indians and international patients too.
- Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for the Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- Bedded facility are upto310
- 9 highly-equipped Operation Theaters are available.
- The Blood bank is now functioning round the clock
- 5 catheter labs are available.
- World-class infrastructure facilities are now available
- A well trained medical team and the support staff
Opp Holy Family Hospital, Okhla Road,
New Delhi, Delhi 110025
No 3. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi has then gained the reputation of being one of the most sought-after health care centers for multi-disciplinary medical treatment which has been spread across the 15 acres and the hospital boasts the state of the art equipment’s and expert doctors are there for treating about various ailments. Standardized processes, the trained staff, and the latest technology mark the stand-out points for the hospital.
- Treatments are given for the 52 specialties available
- This is the Foremost in India to successfully conduct Liver Transplant Operations (Pediatric)
- Maximum beds are for the ICU with regards to the private hospitals
- Biggest unit for dialysis in India
- More than 700 beds are available for the patients
Delhi-Mathura Road, Sarita Vihar
No 4. Fortis Hospital In Bannerghatta Road
Fortis Hospital at Bannerghatta was established in 2007. It has earned the most winning ranks of being among the few top multi-specialties in Bangalore in current times. One of the renowned hospitals in Bangalore is among the best hospitals in India.
- 276 hospital beds
- Team of 150 senior consultants practicing
- Treatment facilities are available across 40 medical streams
- Critical care department is 24*7 functional well
- The emergency care and trauma care department are duly equipped with the required life support systems and the ACLS trained doctors
- The oncology department has the best treatment facilities for managing their different cancer types in adults and in children
- Highly complex procedures are likely to have the total knee replacement, trans-radial angioplasties, etc. are now performed
- Sports medicine and injuries and orthopedic ailments are managed by an expert team of physiotherapists, orthopedic surgeons, and general physicians
- Various cosmetic and skin-enhancing procedures are routinely carried out well.
No-154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Opposite IIM-B, Karnataka 560076.
No 5. Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital In Mumbai
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital provides healthcare facilities to all the strata of society and has opened its doors in 1950 and since then this popular hospital in Mumbai has grown to a greater strength into the most reputed tertiary care hospitals in India. Continuously striving to give the best of healthcare at very affordable prices, the hospital uses funds from its trust and provides free medical assistance to the needy. It is equipped with a formidable strength of medical and allied professionals and the latest technology which helps to deliver quality care.
- Located in close proximity to the Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport
- Inpatient capacity of 350 beds are available
- Treatment available in the 55 medical specialties
- Round the clock emergency and accident services are available
- Full-time pharmacy and laboratory services are available
- Conducts the health camps across the city and in the remote areas of Maharashtra
- Imaging facilities are included for MRI scanner, high intensity focused ultrasound, 64 slice PET scan -CT scan and with the cardiac capability, radiography, etc.
- Equipped with the MR guided focused ultrasound surgery technology
- The super-specialty level treatment solution is given in the disciplines like neurology, nephrology, gynecology, cardiology, gastroenterology, plastic surgery, orthopedics, and sports medicine and for rehabilitation, etc.
Nanavati Hospital, Vile Parle (West), S.V. Road
Mumbai 400 056
No 6. Manipal Hospital In Bangalore (Top 10 Best Private Hospitals in India 2021)
The Advanced treatment facilities are first in the world-class service standards and the best doctors in the benchmarks of Manipal Hospital in Bangalore. The hospital provides comprehensive multi-disciplinary treatments to its patients.
- 24X7 ambulance service provided by the hospital
- Affordable is the care for multi-disciplinary ailments
- NABH accreditation is available
- An online appointment facility is available for the booking.
- Computers along with the internet are available.
- Round clock services for the ICU, Operation theaters and the Blood bank, and the laboratory
No-98, HAL Airport Road, Bangalore – 560 017
No 7. Max Super Specialty in Saket, New Delhi
The Max super-specialty is the foremost elite medical unit in New Delhi. It caters to the residents of Delhi, Gurgaon, Haryana, etc. It endeavors to provide all-around health care to the patients under the same roof. The hospital is now managed and run by efficient specialists and an array of multi-disciplinary practitioners. The talented team of doctors is the benchmark and the medical personnel have helped the hospital scale new heights. Consultants are the strong technical support that has made this hospital an indispensable factor for the people living in Delhi.
- Bedded with 500 beds
- ISO 9001: 2001 is certified
- Among the first two hospitals in North India to have been received the prestigious accreditation from the National Accreditation Board for the Hospital & Healthcare Providers in the year 2007
- Treatments available across the 30 different specialties
- High precision diagnostic machinery for the accurate detection of diseases
- Critical care unit which consists of 225 beds
- State art neonatal and the pediatric ICUs
- Emergency and pharmacy services are available round-the-clock
- Varied health check-up packages are now created for the patient well being
- Specialty clinics for the treatment of headache, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, and the pacemaker implant, etc.
Max Super Speciality Hospital,
MandirMarg, 1.2 Press Enclave Road, Saket, Delhi 110017
No 8. Columbia Asia Referral Hospital In Yeshwantpur, Karnataka
Found in 2008, the Columbia Asia Referral Hospital at Yeshwanthpur is the most reliable and celebrated multi-specialty in Bangalore. It houses the treatments and the facilities across various medical streams like cardiology, urology, bariatric surgery, pediatrics, and neurosurgeries, etc. Dedicated medical personnel staffs who are always ready to treat patients with great care at any given hour are a very big factor in the success of the multi-specialty.
- National Accreditation Board for the Hospital & Healthcare Providers accredited to the hospital
- Round-the-clock available services for chemist store, blood bank, laboratory and emergency room, etc.
- Neonatal ICU services are available.
- Suite for the High Dependency Units
- Wide range of rehabilitative services as voice therapy, physiotherapy, and occupational therapy, etc.
- Equipped operation theatres are available
- Technologically equipped diagnostic facilities are available
26/4, Brigade Gateway, Malleswaram West, Beside Metro,
Bangalore – 560 055
No 9. Artemis Hospital In Gurugram (Top 10 Best Private Hospitals in India 2021)
The Artemis hospitals are the medical venture of the Apollo Tyres. It is an elite multi-disciplinary medical unit which is providing the only best health care to its patients. Cutting the edge with the technological support that is required for a proper diagnosis and a subsequent line of treatments is the strength of the Artemis facilities.
- Artemis is the first hospital in Gurgaon to be accredited by the Joint Commission International, USA
- Artemis is also the first hospital in Gurgaon to have a National Accreditation Board for the Hospitals and the Healthcare Providers (NABH) accreditation
- First-ever Green Operation Theatre facility certified by the Bureau Veritas
- 9-acre campus catering to every multi-specialty
- Different Centres of Excellence such as the Artemis Cancer Centre, Artemis Women, and Child Centre, Artemis Gastro Sciences Centre, etc.
- Home Care Services consist of physiotherapy, sample collection, doctor consultation and pain management, etc.
- To and fro air ambulance facilities now available for the patients
- Advanced and the basic life support system for the patients during emergencies
- International patients are now provided for every type of assistance for making their stay in their country easier
Gurgaon Sector-51, Haryana-122001
No 10. Fortis Memorial Research Institute In Gurugram
The Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) is a medical facility of high repute to the serving of the residents of Gurgaon. FMRI is ranked 2nd in the terms of technological superiority. It provides some of the best international medical talents that are now supported by the trained nursing staff.
- 1000 bedded units are available.
- Laboratories are now accredited by the National Accreditation Board for the Hospitals & Health-care Providers (NABH) and the National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL)
- Suite and High Dependency Unit with the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Robotic surgery which provides a variety of benefits to the patients which is practiced by the surgeons at FMRI
- The newly launched Fortis App really helps the patients in locating the hospitals, book appointments with a doctor they are searching for in the single tap
- Specialty clinics such as that for child care, kidney issues, women’s health, and dental care on the same premises
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant (HSCT Treatment) facility for treatment and management of multiple sclerosis are available.
- Pre and post-delivery care for mothers are available
- Round the clock functional blood bank are available
- Alternate medicine like Ayurveda and naturopathy treatments are now available
Fortis Memorial Research Institute,
Sector-44, Gurgaon, Opposite HUDA City Centre,
Haryana – 122002, India
Which is the no 1 private hospital in India?
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai is the no 1 private hospital in India.
Which is the best hospital for Celebrities?
Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram is the best hospital for celebrities.
Which is the largest private hospital in India?
Apollo is the largest private hospital in India.
How much a private hospital earns in India?
A private hospital in India earns from lakhs to crores.