Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi: The last decade has shown a significant rise in the popularity of MBA courses. Most of the students sought this professional course to develop a bright future by securing a good profile in the top MNCs. You need to have the right knowledge about which specialization you need to take and from where you have to do MBA to realize your dreams. Specialization depends on your interest, but college doesn’t. You need to know the MBA colleges which will contribute significantly to your career building. So here we are presenting a list of the top 10 MBA or PGDM equivalent to MBA colleges in Delhi and NCR.
Under the flagship of IITs, IIT-Delhi is a promise itself that your future is in safe hands. Located in Hauz Khas, IITD offers an MBA of two years with a specialization in different disciplines. The institute has a separate department name the Department of Management Studies that consistently works towards student development. CAT score and Personal Interview are conducted for admission here. The institute offers good infrastructural facilities with a big campus of 320 acres.
- Accreditation: DOE-MHRD & NIRF (8)
- Average Salary Package: 18.47 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 32 LPA
- Top Recruiters: American Express, Coca-Cola, Citibank, Deloitte, and GSK.
- Course Fees: 8,00,000 ₹ p.a.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade offers an MBA full-time and a weekend program. If we talk about an MBA full-time, it offers specialization in International Business. Its MBA consists of six trimesters, and the curriculum focuses on general management and the core concepts and fundamentals of international business. It would help if you had a regular Bachelor’s degree of three years with 50% marks to become eligible for the course, and admission is based on a computer-based test followed by GD/PI. Foreign nationals can take admission based on their GMAT score. Few institutional and course details are listed below:
- Accreditation: NAAC (A) & NIRF (26)
- Average Salary Package: 21.08 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 46.50 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Google, Capgemini, TCS, Polestar, Virtusa, Wipro.
- Course Fees: 8,85,000 ₹ p.a.
IMI-International Management Institute, located near IIFT in Hauz Khas, is a corporate-sponsored B-School. The institute was established in the year 1981. The institute has been among the top five private B-Schools of the country. Currently, the programs offered by the institute are PGDM, PGDM (Executive) with specializations in HRM and Banking & Financial Services. The institute has world-class faculties with corporate, academic, and research experience. The institute strives to develop leaders for tomorrow. Eligibility remains the same as of IIFT, though the admission process is different based on cut-off criteria for CAT. GMAT scores are also accepted for foreign nationals. After shortlisting of candidates, they are called for individual assessment through essay writing and personal interview. Academic background is also taken into consideration. Few details are given below.
- Accreditation: AMBA, NBA, AICTE & NIRF (28)
- Average Salary Package: 12.77 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 29.75 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Accenture, Citi, HCL, Infosys, Oppo, Shell, Viacom 18, many more.
- Course Fees: 18,34,900 ₹ p.a.
Jami Milia Islamia
JMI is a central university in Delhi that was established in Aligarh in 1920. It has a Department of Commerce and Business Studies. The department offers B.B.A, B.Com. (Hons.), M.Com. In Business Management and MBA in Entrepreneurship and Family Business. To take admission there, you have to apply for the program through the university website to appear in the university’s entrance examination. The university has a big campus with a hostel facility. Few details about the course and the institution are as under:
- Accreditation: NAAC (A) & UGC, NIRF (34)
- Average Salary Package: 4-6 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 13 LPA
- Top Recruiters: ITC, Byju’s, FedEx, Oyo, and HDFC.
- Course Fees: 65,100 ₹ p.a.
Fore School of Management
Another good name for pursuing a Master’s in Management discipline is Fore School of Management. It is nestled in the green lush surroundings of the Qutub Institutional Area and neighboured by JNU, IITD, IMI, and IIFT. It offers PGDM and FPM programs. A rigorous selection process is followed here where faculties handpick you for the course by assessing you individually. The institute aims to make the world a better place through knowledge creation and sharing. CAT and GMAT scores are essential to take admission here. Course details are shared as under:
- Accreditation: AICTE, NBA, & NIRF (43)
- Average Salary Package: 10.1 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 30 LPA
- Top Recruiters: HDFC, Novartis, Crisil, Tata Capital, Hero Fin Corp, and many other reputed companies.
- Course Fees: 15.98 Lakh (₹)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is well known for its MBA course. It offers MBA courses through its affiliated colleges. It intakes more than 1000 students every year for the course. It offers specialization in HR, Marketing, Finance, IT, and International Business. The centralized admission procedure is followed via counseling, and CAT and CMAT scores are the pre-requisites to take admission to this prestigious university. MERI is the best college in GGSIPU for MBA. It is a good option that offers MBA at lesser fees with good placement. The details are listed as under:
- Accreditation: NAAC, UGC, & NIRF (57)
- Average Salary Package: 4-5 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 8 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Jaro Education, RBS, Barclays, and Infosys.
- Course Fees: 1,34,800 (₹)
FMS the name that should not be forgotten when talking about the top 10 MBA colleges in Delhi. FMS stands for Faculty of Management Studies, and it is an affiliation of Delhi University. CAT score and a round of PI and extempore constitute the admission process. The college offers 100% placements. The college provides various infrastructural facilities, including a library, auditorium, sports complex, cafeteria, and convenience store. The course-related information is as under:
- Accreditation: NAAC and DU.
- Average Salary Package: 25.6 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 58.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters: ABN AMRO Bank, IL&FS, Kotak Mahindra Bank, American Express, and many others.
- Course Fees: 48,000 (₹)
MDI (Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi)
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, is among the top 10 management colleges as per NIRF Rankings. The college offers a PGDM program in various disciplines such as HR and IB. The admission process includes CAT Score for shortlisting followed by GD and PI. The college has modern classrooms, a well-equipped library, a computer center, a hostel facility, and recreational facilities. Few details of the institute are as under.
- Accreditation: AICTE, NBA, and NIRF (10)
- Average Salary Package: 23.15 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 44 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Nestle, Coca-Cola, Axis Bank, Tech Mahindra, Airtel, and many others.
- Course Fees: 9,73,000 (₹)
EMPI Business School (Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi 2021)
EMPI is another good college for which you can opt to do an MBA while staying in Delhi. It offers PGDM in General Management, Global Business, HR and Research, and Business Analytics. The specialization of the program gives you a competitive advantage to keep pace with the fast-moving industry. Admission is based on CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, ATMA, and CMAT scores. Further GD and PI are also conducted for the final selection of the candidate.
- Accreditation: AICTE and AIU.
- Average Salary Package: 16.75 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 8 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Aviva, Axis Bank, American Express, Asian Paints, Aramex, and Almondz.
- Course Fees: 7.75 Lakh (₹)
BML Munjal University (Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi)
Next on the list, we have an institute from Gurgaon, the BML Munjal University. It offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR, business analytics, and operations management. To get admission here, you need to secure 50% marks in your Bachelor’s degree. CAT, XAT, NMAT, and GMAT scores are required to shortlist candidates, followed by case discussion and personal interview. The university offers accommodation facilities, sports activities, dining facilities, a library, an incubation center, and other recreation facilities in terms of infrastructure. Few highlights of the university are as under:
- Accreditation: UGC and AIU.
- Average Salary Package: 8.68 LPA
- Highest Salary Package: 23 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Amazon, DBS, Deloitte, E&Y, Axis Bank, Wipro.
- Course Fees: 14.50 Lakh (₹)
FAQs (Top 10 MBA Colleges in Delhi)
Which is the best college for MBA in Delhi?
Which college offers the best placement for MBA in Delhi?