Top 10 Dancers in India | India’s Best Bollywood Dancers: Bollywood dance is the name given to the dance form used in Indian Hindi Films. The Bollywood dance style is a fusion of various dance styles. It includes Bharatnatyam, Kathak, bhangra, jazz, hip-hop, Arabic, western dance, to name a few. Classical Indian Dance incorporates the two basic elements of dance and expression.
Top 10 Dancers in India | India’s Best Bollywood Dancers
In this article, we will discuss the top dancers of Bollywood in 2021, which is categorized by the achievements in a particular dance form. Here is the list of Top 10 Dancers in India in 2021| Dancers in Bollywood.
No.1 Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Rohan’s dancing skills are undoubtedly one of the best in India. In fact, the actor is credited for bringing a dancing revolution to Bollywood. With his first film Kaho Na Pyaar hai Hrithik, established amazing dancing standards, his Ek Pal Ka Jeena hook step was copied by everyone who has ever danced. Roshan attended Sydenham College, where he took part in dance and music festivals while studying, graduating in commerce.
- It was a self-discovery,” Hrithik said here during an event Friday.
- He believes that “it’s a very fortunate moment for an actor” when his characters “become a platform to vent or channelize a similar emotion that you are going through in real life.
NO.2 Madhuri Dixit Nene
Bollywood’s Dhak Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit has won million hearts with her spectacular acting and dance moves. Having started her training in Kathak when she was only three years old, Madhuri performed on stage for the first time at the age of eight years. Madhuri Dixit thanks her mother for introducing her to dance early and encouraging her to fulfill her passion. Manasvi has been dancing since the age of one.
- Recently, on the sets of the dance reality show Dance Deewane season 2, Madhuri Dixit met a contestant named Manasvi, a 10-year-old who just completed her Arangetram, a nine-year dance course.
- Madhuri Dixit, who found a deep, immediate connection with little Manasvi, said she reminded her of her childhood days and how dance classes helped shape her career.
NO.3 Tiger Shroff
Tiger Shroff has very well created a niche for himself in Bollywood. Apart from his stunning physique, action-packed performances, and good looks, what makes ladies go weak on their knees is his amazing dancing skills. The actor has never shied away from showing off his moves in all of his movies. He also reportedly considers Hrithik Roshan his idol, who is also quite popular for his dancing skills. However, did you know that dance was not something Tiger always good at?
- In fact, he recently revealed that it was for the debut film that he started dancing, which is about five years ago.
- Given his amazing moves and flexibility, it definitely comes as a surprise that he is not a trained dancer.
No.4 Shahid Kapoor
The actor started Bollywood as a background dancer in films like taal and soon performed in his first film Ishq vishk, in 2003. At the mere age of 10, shahid joined shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy. And after that, he enlightened Bollywood with his funky and flexible dance styles. Also, Shahid Kapoor is right at the top of our list when it comes to dance skills. From showing his moves as a background dancer in films like Dil Toh Pagal hai and taal to being their dancing star, he has come a long way in his 15 years.
- Shahid Kapoor was a part of the Shiamak Davar dance troop.
- “Shahid is a bundle of talent, and not of all his talent is seen by the audience,” said shiamak about his student shahid.
No.5 Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a trained in classical dance and music for five years during her teens. She remembers “Dance Guru” Saroj Khan with Taal memory as she wrote, ” Such a privilege to have had so many memorable experiences dancing under your guidance.” Rai did her intermediate schooling at Jai Hind College for a year and then joined DG Ruparel College In Matunga, Securing 90percent in the HSC exams.
- She is an Indian actress and the winner of the Miss world 1994 pageant.
- She has established herself as one of India’s most popular and influential celebrities through her successful acting career.
No.6 Varun Dhawan
Varun Dhawan has reportedly helped 200 dancers who work in Bollywood films and have been severely hit by the pandemic-related lockdown. Varun is aware of the harships faced by these dancers because of the pandemic. He is a phenomenal dancer, and his dance moves have time and again been appreciated by his colleagues, seniors, and fans. He is counted among the best dancers of Bollywood.
- He is considered as the Govinda of this generation, and for a good reason.
- After all his Bollywood dance, he has hip-hop moves on point in Jee Karda, Badalapur.
No.7 Shraddha Kapoor
On the other hand, Shraddha Kapoor isn’t a Trained Dancer and hence had to work 10 times harder to match up with Nora, and her moves in the song Illegal weapon 2.0 are the biggest example of that. She also learns a little bit of Kathak Dance, and even some joined some dance classes for a short span of time while growing up.
- While Studying at Boston University, she was a part of her college dance group. She also adds that she was fond of dancing at a very young age.
- Although Shraddha herself is a good dancer and has been the leading actress in a Danced-based “ABCD2” movie, earlier Nora’s dancing is at another level.
No.8 Prabhu Deva
Inspired by his father, Mugur Sundar, a choreographer for South Indian movies, he took up dancing, learning Indian Classical Dance forms such as Bharatnatyam from Dharmaraj and Udupi Lakshminarayanan as well as western styles. Deva’s first venture as a choreographer was the Kamal Haasan starrer Vetri Vizha (1989). From choreographer, he went on to establish himself as an actor. He is not only a dancer but also he is a director, actor, and producer.
- Prabhu Deva has worked for many films, not only in one language but also in 5 different languages, namely Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, Kannada, and Western-style.
- He is also known as and is trained dancer in classical dance style as well.
No.9 Nora Fatehi (Top 10 Dancers in India )
Nora Fatehi became famous for her Glamorous looks distinctive style. She is an accomplished dancer and a master in belly dance. She created a sensation with her belly dance in the recreation of the 1990 song Dilbar. She learned dancing by practicing on her own as she reveals her inspiration. She used to hole herself up in her bedroom and study video after video performers dancing on Youtube.
- Fatehi began her career by appearing in the Bollywood film Roar Tigers of the Sundarbans.
- She also appeared in item numbers for movies such as Baahubalo: The beginning and Kick 2.
No. 10 Disha Patani (Top 10 Dancers in India )
Disha Patani regularly posts her dance routines on Instagram that go viral on the internet in no time. Needless to say, we are in awe. Disha Patani is dancing because she loves it. And, so do we from tik tok videos and stage shows to promotional tours, the dancing powess has grooved on some special numbers, impressing her fans with her superb dance moves. She is especially skilled at hip-hop dance style. Check out his video of Disha Patani doing a hip-hop sequence on Nicki Minaj’s song Fefe. The actress looked stunning in red track pants and a matching bralette. She also wore a pink jacket to complement her look. She dances so effortlessly with a friend of hers.
FAQ~(Frequently Asked Question) Top 10 Dancer In Bollywood
Q- What skills do Bollywood dancers need?
A- Boosting coordination and rhythm
Q- Is Bollywood a type of dance?
A- Yes, it is; Bollywood dance is the dance performed in Bollywood movies.