Top 10 CA Firms in India:- CA means Chartered Accountant was the first accountant to form a Professional Accounting body established in Scotland in 1854. Chartered accountants are the second largest professional accounting and finance body globally in terms of memberships and the number of students. CA Firms is to be followed by the company in India to the National Financial Reporting Authority. It was established under the Chartered Accountant Act 1949 passed by the Parliament of India.
Top 10 CA Firms in India
In this list, we have mentioned the top 10 CA Firms in India. We have done research and study according to the popularity, and we have also mentioned the founder’s name. In this list, we have provided the date of the opening ceremony of these CA firms, the firm’s headquarter, and what services they provide to their customers.
Deloitte is an Anglo-American multinational professional service network. It is founded in London in 1845 by William Welch Deloitte. Deloitte, in terms of Revenue, is the largest professional services network in India. Deloitte is known for providing audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services to more than 200000 professionals in over 150 countries.
- Deloitte believes in “goods to make it great.” They believe in “helping clients to became leaders.”
- They are the advisors of many world’s most admired brands.
- It is the largest professional service in the world.
- The consulting services of industries work on the theory of ‘Providing practical perspective and solutions to queries.’
- The revenue of 2020 of this firm is US$47.6 billion.
No.2 PWC(Price Water House Coopers)
PWC is a multinational professional services network of firms. Price Water House Power has been the second-largest CA firm in India in terms of revenue as surveyed in 2014. It is one of the Big Four Auditors and stands neck to neck with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG. People from all backgrounds such as arts, business, economics, engineering, health, information technology, law, and more are entertained.
- It is founded in 1998 by Robert Moritz in England.
- PWC is the fifth-largest privately owned company in the United States.
- PWC firms operate in 157 countries, 742 locations, with 276000 people.
- The firm believes in helping resolve complex issues and identifies opportunities.
- The Revenue of 2020 of this company is US$43.0 billion.
No.3 KPMG(Klynveld Peat Marwick-Goerdeler)
The name KPMG stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler.” KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch Multinational Professional Services Network and one of the big four accounting organizations. Its headquarters is in Amstelveen, the Netherland, although incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is taken 3rd position in the list of top 10 CA firms in India.
- It is founded in 1987 by William Barclay, James Marwicks, and Roger Mitchell.
- KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219000 employees, and perform three services audit, tax, and advisory.
- The tax and advisory services provided by the firm are further divided into two groups.
- KPMG is considered one of the largest professional service companies in the world.
- KPMG firm is an independent legal entity.
- The Revenue of 2020 of this company is US$29.22 billion.
No.4 EY(Ernst and Young)
Ernst and Young Global Limited are commonly known as Ernst and Young. It is abbreviated as EY is a multinational professional having its headquarter in London, United Kingdom. It primarily provides assurance, tax, consulting, and advisory services to its clients. It has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, HR, Technology, and financial services consulting. It is the best CA firm in India.
- It is founded in 1989 by Carmine Di Sibio in London.
- It was the fourth-largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2012.
- EY is the seventh-largest privately owned organization in the united states.
- EY has continuously ranked Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 best companies that work for the past 21 years longer than any other accounting firm.
- The Revenue of 2020 of this company is US$37.2 billion.
N0.5 BDO International
BDO International is commonly known as Binder Dijker Otte. It is abbreviated as BDO international is a multinational professional having its headquarter in Zaventem, Belgium. It is an international network of public accounting tax, consulting, and advisory firm which performs professional services under the name of BDO. It has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, HR, Technology, and financial services consulting. That’s why it is of the top 10 most famous CA firms in India in 2021.
- BDO is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world.
- Survey On 30 September 2014, BDO has member firms in 151 countries, employs around 60000 partners and staffs in 1328 offices in the world.
- It has its competency is in serving national and international clients.
- The Revenue of 2020 of this company is US$10.3 billion.
No.6 Grant Thornton International
Grant Thornton International is the world’s seventh-largest by revenue and sixth largest by several employees. Professional services network of independent accounting and consulting member firms. Grant Thornton has provided valued services to organizations with the potential to grow and to operate internationally. It has been operating for 100 years.
- Grant Thornton is founded in 1980 by Peter Bodin.
- Grant Thornton is a UK-based firm that has its branches in almost 125 countries.
- This company has operated in over 130 countries, employs over 56000 personnel for a combined global revenue of US$5.72 billion.
- The member of this office is situated in Connaught place in New Delhi.
No.7 RSM International
RSM is a multinational network of accounting firms and forming the sixth largest accountancy professional services network in the world by revenue. It is the seventh-largest professional service network of audit, tax, and advisory firms. The network has a fully independent firm in 111 countries. The three of the original member firms of the organizations are Robson Rhodes (UK), Salustro Reydel (France), and RSM McGladrey/McGladrey & Pullen (USA). It is also on the list of the most famous CA firms in India.
- RSM International is founded in 1964 by Jeans Stephens.
- The member firms have a combined total of 35,396 staff, including 3,221 partners in 718 offices.
- It takes pride in holding the 6th rank of the largest global tax services provider in the world.
No.8 SS Kothari Mehta and Co.
SS Kothari Mehta and co. has over 55 years in existence. SS Kothari has one of the reputed chartered accountant firms and has its branches in 100 other countries. This company has covered almost all the parts of the country. SSKM has been guided by the code of conduct and ethics of our profession, ensuring at all times the highest professional standards to our clients.
- It is established in 1971 with offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- It has created a strong national presence through a network creation of 6 offices and 20 associates.
- It offers services in BPO, Tax Advisory Services, Merger and Acquisition, Statutory Audit Services, Corporate Laws, and other different areas.
No.9 Luthra and Luthra
Luthra and Luthra chartered accountant is a premier professional service focused on providing high-end quality services to our clients in audit, advisory, tax, and corporate law matters. Luthra and Luthra is Delhi based firm having six other partners. The success of a firm depends upon the professionals. The firm focuses on training the employee to find solutions to the various needs and queries.
- It is established in 1979 and founded by Rajiv Luthra.
- It has branches in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida.
- It has been one of the most leading firms in India and has been providing its services in audit, advisory, tax, and corporate law matter.
- This firm is known for providing its service in different fields like Taxation, Corporate Laws, Foreign Exchange Compliance, and SEBI related services in cooperation with 18 highly qualified personnel.
NO.10 Lodha & Co.
Lodha & co. is an Indian real estate company with its headquarter in Mumbai. It has developed residential and commercial properties in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, and London. The company is also credited for developing Palava, an integrated smart city in Mumbai. It is the topmost audit firm in India.
- It is established in 1980 and founded by Mangal Lodha.
- Lodha & Co. Provide professional services to many corporate clients, central banks, bank insurance companies, public sector corporations, etc.
- The company emerged as the highest bidder to acquires a 22.5-acre plot in Wadala, Mumbai.
Based on research and study, we have present this list. In this list of Top 10, CA firms in India are mention according to their goodwill in the market. Some more CA firms in India were not included in this list, like SR Dinodia & co. LLP, Suresh Surana & Associates LLP, and Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. because these firms do not have goodwill satisfaction in the market and people also give preference to them.
Please stay connected with us. We will always update you with new things.