Kim Soo Hyun Net Worth: Kim So Hyun is a South Korean actor. One of the highest-paid actors in South Korea. His accolades include four Baeksang Arts Awards, two Grand Bell Awards, and one Blue Dragon Film Award. From 2012 to 2016 and in 2021, he has appeared on Forbes Korea Power Celebrity 40 list.
Kim Soo Hyun Net Worth
Kim became a top Hallyu star as he gained further success with the fantasy rom-com My Love from the Star (2013–14) and the variety-drama The Producers (2015), which earned him three Daesang (Grand Prize). Followed by the box-office failure of Real (2017), he enlisted to complete his mandatory military service. He marked his successful return to acting with the romance drama. It’s Okay Not to Be Okay (2020) and is set to star in One Ordinary Day’s thriller drama (2021).
- Early life and Education:- Kim’s father is Kim Chung- hoon, and he was the lead singer of the 80’s band “Seven Dolphins.” Kim’s mother encouraged him to take acting classes during his school years to help him overcome his shy and introverted personality. His aspirations to be an actor really took off between his middle school and high school. His first major acting was in a stage play of Shakespeare’s comedy A Midsummer Night’s Dream delivering the role of Puck. His later work in the theatre includes the role of Kenickie and Hamlet in the musical Grease and tragedy Hamlet. By 2006, Kim completed elementary, middle, and high school in Gangnam, Seoul, and debuted as a TV actor in 2007 after auditions. He enrolled at Chung-Ang University’s Film and Theater Department in 2009.
- Kim Soo Hyun birthday:- 16 February 1988
- Kim Soo Hyun Marital Status:- Not married
- Kim Soo Hyun Instagram:- Instagram
- Kim Soo Hyun’s net worth:- 50 Million USD.
- Kim Soo Hyun age:- 33years
- Kim So Hyun zodiac sign:- Aquarius
- Kim So Hyun favorite food:- Pork cutlet
Kim So Hyun Drama
- Dream High:- Starting his acting debut with Kimchi Cheese Smile, Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity emerged when he played Song Sam-dong. Through this drama, Kim Soo Hyun plays someone who has musical abilities but is experiencing a serious illness. Dream High tells the story of Kirin High School students who dream of becoming K-pop idols.
- Moon Embracing The Sun:- Kim Soo Hyun is very good at choosing every project he plays. Through Moon Embracing The Sun, Kim Soo Hyun plays Prince Lee Hwon, forced to marry Bo-Kyung. This drama has a rating of 42.2 percent and is broadcasted in more than eight countries, one of which is Indonesia. At that time, international viewing was a luxury for a k-drama production.
- My Love From the Star:- Korean drama fans in the 2010s should have known the figure of Do Min-Joon, played by Kim Soo Hyun. My Love From the Star tells the story of an alien who never changes in terms of age. One day he met Cheon Song-Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) and helped finish Cheon Song-Yi. Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity skyrocketed after starring in the character Do Min Joon. All products worn by Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun are selling well in the market. Overall, My Love from the Star is one of the most popular cultural changes on the international scene.
- The Producers:- This time, Kim Soo Hyun took on a producing-director (PD) named Baek Seung-chan. His innocent role made viewers love his performance in The Producers. He also received several awards for his role in this drama. The Producers tells the behind-the-scenes life of a TV show production. Baek Seung-chan, who became a new employee, had to adapt to the work mode on television.
Kim Soo Hyun Movies
- Real 
- Secretly Greatly 
- The Thieves 
- Innocence 
- Worst Friends 
- Sleepless Night 
- Kim Soo Hyun height:- 180cm
- Kim Soo Hyun military:- Kim began his mandatory military service on October 23, 2017. He was supposed to work in public service instead of active duty as he previously underwent surgery related to his heart. However, he voluntarily went for re-examinations and was eventually cleared for combat. He entered a military camp in Paju, Gyeonggi Province, to complete his basic training. In late November 2017, Kim’s agency announced that he had completed his five weeks of basic training, placing fourth as an outstanding trainee. He was rewarded with a vacation by the division commander and received a self-deployment to the 1st Reconnaissance Battalion to continue his duty. In February 2019, Kim received an early promotion as a Sergeant for his exceptional conduct in the military. Kim was discharged on July 1, 2019.
- Kim Soo Hyun’s social life: Since 2012, Kim and his fans have donated 20 tons of rice every year to help those in need. In April 2014, during his Asia tour, Kim donated about ₩200 million to the China Children & Teenager’s Fund from a Gucci charity event. He also joined Yellow Ribbon Campaign and donated ₩300 million to help the teenage victims of the Sewol ferry tragedy. In January 2017, Kim, along with 32 top stars of South Korea, joined an online fundraising event, Give Love, to help NGOs dedicated to protecting children’s rights. In February 2020, Kim delivered ₩100 million in donations related to COVID-19 to support low-income families.
- Kim Soo Hyun endorsements:- Kim has been regarded as the ‘King of product endorsements’ by media outlets; and has been the face of various products ranging from food, clothing, electronics, telecoms to automobiles, and more. He started emerging as a blue-chip in the advertising industry soon after grabbing viewers’ attention through his acting in Giant. But when he starred in Moon Embracing the Sun, he set the record of being the face of 17 products, simultaneously overtaking figure skater Yuna Kim, who had set the record back in 2009 by amassing 15 endorsements. Kim has also been the face of Jeju airlines and the main character of a Chinese video game. In 2015, Kim and Yuna Kim won grand prizes at the National Brand Awards to improve Korea’s brand image.
Be First to Comment