Top 10 websites that provide online dance classes in India: Learn dance online from the comfort of your home. You can learn at your own pace when you take a dance class online; you have the power to decide how fast you learn. In addition, you can rewind, fast forward, and slow down the content in your direction; some online dance provides 360-degree viewing options.
Top 10 Websites Who Provide Online Dance Classes in India
This article will discuss the top websites that provide dance classes based on the scale of reviews, technique, method, and many more; so, here is the list of top websites that provide dance classes in India.
Is Steezy a good option for beginners?”Steezy offers many dance class options, from dance workout to hip-hop styles, dancehall, even dancing in heels. The steezy studio is the best online dance studio that you can use to learn how to learn with step-by-step instructions that help you learn the moves and understand the fundamental techniques to build your confidence and become a better dancer at a pace that works for you.
- Monthly subscription plan: $19.99USD charged per month—annual subscription plan :$99.99 USD charged per year.
- Steezy dance classes offer a seven-day free trial.
No.2 Operation tap
Established in 2014, Operation: Tap is an online forum and educational resource for dancers, artists, students, teachers, choreographers, and tap dance enthusiasts. Lead by tap dancers and choreographers Anthony Morigerato, Ayodele Casel, and Mike Minery, OPTAP has become the leading online tap training resource. In addition, their social media forums are a place to discuss and put into action ideas for immersing the art form into the public’s consciousness, maintaining and educating the public about tap’s history and roots while pushing and forging the art form forward within the context of this century.
- Founders of this class are choreographers Anthony Morigerato, Ayodele Casel, and Mike Minery.
- They offer contemporary and modern dance classes.
No.3 305 Fitness
This dance-based cardio workout with a live DJ is so much fun; you will forget that you are exercising. Known for their high-energy classes and one-of-a-kind DJ theme mixes, celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Baldwin are said to be fans of 305’s dance classes. In addition, you can now immerse yourself in the 305 experience at home, as they have expanded their platform to offer free virtual dance classes on their page.
- They also offer home workout bundles, including home gym equipment.
- They also provide one-month streaming so your workout from anywhere; they entirely focused on flexibility.
No.4 Obe Fitness
It offers live and on-demand fitness classes with motivating instructors. They have everything from pilates to yoga to barre classes, but their dance classes are a top pick for us in the online dance fitness classes category. They offer three types of dance classes: their signature dance course, dance HIIT for those looking for a cardio challenge, and dance choreo classes led by NYC choreographers and teach you pop and hip-hop dance routines.
- The workout app offers yoga, barre, cardio dance, cardio boxing, HIIT, and strength training home fitness.
- They also provide a one-week free trial.
No.5 The sculpt society.
Founded by former Brooklyn Nets Dancer and celebrity trainer Megan Roup, The Sculpt Society is a huge community of cardio dance classes that are fitness-based. In addition to the app, Megan also offers frequent Instagram live classes. The sculpt society is a favorite among supermodels, fashion influencers, and celebrities for Megan’s high-energy classes that help sculpt the body in less than an hour.
- This app totally focused on Dance Cardio and “Sculpt” workouts, translated as a barre-type move.
- Meghan Roup creates the society workout program.
Peloton isn’t just about cycling or treadmill running; they have expanded their platform to offer many fitness classes through their on-demand Peloton app. You don’t need to purchase a Peloton bike or tread to take advantage of the app, including everything from strength classes to yoga flows and guided stretching.
- Peloton recently added a few Dance Cardio classes to the app, ranging from 5-20 minute segments led by your favorite Peloton instructors.
- The peloton Digital Membership costs $12.99 per month plus tax.
No.7 The Radio City Rockettes
Every Thursday at noon EST, the Rockettes offer Rocketteslive, a free live dance class led by one of their own. Learn choreography from the Christmas spectacular show itself, or dance routines and popular broadway numbers. The Rockettes are high-energy, engaging, and break down the movements really well for anyone to follow along.
No.8 CLI Studios (Top 10 Websites Who Provide Online Dance Classes in India)
Through their hashtag #keepdancing, CLI studios offer free dance classes with world-renowned choreographers, including some big-name favorites from So you think you can dance. Classes include hip hop, contemporary, lyrical, jazz-funk, and more. They also offer an 8-week online summer dance course program featuring 5 plus days of live dance classes every week.
- Learn at your pace on your schedule with our library of our online dance classes in every style and level.
- You can get started with a 7-day free trial then choose between our monthly plan for $29 per month.
No.9 Dancing alone together
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, it was brought to fruition, as founder dancer Katherine disenhof searched for ways to stay connected and in shape as all gyms and dance studios were closed down. The Instagram account and website post information on virtual dance classes available across the web and have helped provide a sense of community during these unprecedented times.
- Dancing alone together was constructed in response to COVID-19 closures with the mission of being a central resource.
N0.10 Dancio (Top 10 Websites Who Provide Online Dance Classes in India)
Dancio is an online platform for dance classes taught by the best of dance. Rent individual’s classes or subscribe for unlimited streaming for convenient and affordable access to dance. Explore ballet with the stars of the New York City Ballet, American Ballet Theatre, and more.
- As dancio grows, each class’s unique compositions will also be available for purchase and download so you can continue to practice independently.
- Conversation on dance is a weekly chat with the dance world’s best and brightest, hosted by Miami City Ballet dancers Rebecca King Ferraro and Michael Sean Breeden.
FAQ~Frequently Asked Question
Q- Are Online dance classes worth it?
A- If they love to dance and have friends in Dance, the virtual classes are worth it just for that.
Q- Can you learn dance online?
A- The basics of dance can be learned online if you have the discipline for it.