Top 10 Countries With Most Billionaires: The United States is the number 1 country with the most billionaires globally, 724 Jeff Bezos being the richest billionaire. As per our research 2021, there are 2095 billionaires all over the world. Last year the number was 2153. While thinking of a billionaire, the first thing that comes to our mind is luxurious mansions, private properties near the beachside, and lavish penthouses, but do we ever think where most billionaires live. The US and China top the list of countries.
Top 10 Countries With Most Billionaires
The top 10 Countries With the Most Billionaires in the world mainly include China and the US because half of the world’s 2095 billionaires are from these two countries. US and China have 724 and 626 billionaires, respectively. Apart from China and US countries, most billionaires have seen a decrease in no. of billionaires from the previous year because of the pandemic and ups and downs in the stock market.
No 1. United States
Today the US is the world’s biggest economy in the world, and therefore it develops most of the wealth, and above all, it has the right population, which a country needs to get more rich and developed. Most of the billionaires here have made money through the finance and investments industry.
Jeff Bezos is the richest man in America who has a total wealth of $177 Billion. The Tech industry has given most of the billionaires to the US. Kylie Jenner is the youngest billionaire. So the US is one of the countries with the most billionaires.
- The net worth of the US is $ 4.4 trillion.
- The United States has a total of 724 Billionaires.
- Beyonce, Madonna, and many more are some of the best musical artists.
- Las Vegas is also known as the entertainment capital.
- The US is the hub of beautiful and stunning landscapes.
No 2. China
Despite China’s huge population, it is the second richest and fastest-growing economy in the world. It is the biggest manufacturer and exporter in the world. China has seen a rapid increase in the number of billionaires during the lockdown. Half of China’s billionaires are from technology or manufacturing ventures.
- The Net Worth of China is $2.5 trillion.
- The Great Wall of China and Giants Pandas are famous tourist spots.
- China has a total of 626 Billionaires.
- The richest person in China is Zhong Shanshan, with a net worth of $68.9 Billion.
No 3. India
India stands third in our list of the top 10 countries with the most billionaires. India is a developing country with a huge population of 1.3 billion approximately. 60% of the billionaires of India have earned such huge wealth through real estate, construction, infrastructure, etc. The rest of 40% have their primary source of income from IT software, pharmaceuticals, automobiles, etc. Salman Khan, the celebrity, ranks number 1 among the Indian Billionaires.
- The total number of billionaires in India is 140.
- The net worth of India is $ 596 Billion.
- Mukesh Ambani is the richest person In India, with a net worth of $84.5 Billion.
- The GDP of India is 2.87 lakh crores.
No 4. Germany
Germany has 136 billionaires. Beate Heister and Karl Albrecht are the richest people in Germany, with an estimated $39.2 Billion. Other billionaires of Germany are part owners of automaker BMW and CEO of supermarket chain Lid. Germany has a highly developed social market economy. It has the fifth largest GDP.
The main industries in Germany are automobiles, machine building, electrical engineering, food processing, etc. For a long time, Germany is the biggest manufacturer of electrical equipment.
- The net worth of Germany is $626 Billion.
- GDP of Germany is$4.31 TRILLION
- Berlins Brandenburg Gate and Cologne cathedral are famous tourist spots.
No 5. Russia
Russia is the largest country in the world. It has a GDP growth of 4.1% in 2021. Most of the billionaires of Russia are engaged in metals, steel, transport, gas, chemicals, oil, and gas companies. Alexey Mordashov and his Family, whose total net worth is $29.1 Billion, is the richest person in India. Half of the billionaires of Russia reside in Moscow.
- The total net worth of Russia is $584 Billion.
- A total of 117 billionaires live in Russia.
- Lake Baikal, Moscow Atlayb, and many more are the famous tourist spots of Russia.
- Russia’s Biggest contribution to the world is literature, as it has given such big names, including Leo Tolstoy, Fyodor, etc.
No 6. Hongkong
Hongkong is also called a special administrative region of China located on the east side of the Pearl River. The principal industries of Hongkong are financial services, trading, logistics, and producers. These four industries have played a major role in the economic growth of Hongkong. Sir Li Ka-Shing is the richest person in Hongkong with a total wealth of $33.7 Billion. He is a business person, entrepreneur, investor, etc.
- A total of 77 Billionaires live in Hongkong.
- The total net worth of Hong Kong is $448 Billion.
- Hongkong is known for its stunning landscapes, exclusive Chinese and global cuisines, and local noodle points.
- Most of the people also visit Hongkong for Disney land.
No 7. Brazil
Brazil’s economy can be known as the mixed developing one. More than 65% of people here are engaged in the service sector. A total number of 65 billionaires live in Brazil. Most of the billionaires of Brazil have earned such a fortune through the finance sector. The richest person in Brazil is Jorge Paulo Lemann and their family with a total net worth of $16.9 Billion.
- The total net worth of Brazil is $212 Billion.
- Amazon rainforest is the most famous place in Brazil as it is also called the lungs of the world because it contributes 20%of oxygen to the world.
- Brazillian Carnivals and festivals held in Brazil give a vibe of friendliness.
- Brazil is also very famous for soccer and samba dance.
No 8. Canada
Canada, too has a mixed developed economy similar to Brazil. The major industries of Canada responsible for the good revenue are oil and gas, manufacturing, tourism, and energy. David Thomson is the richest person in Canada and the chairman of Thomson Corporation for a long time, having a net worth of $41.8 Billion. Well, Canada has 64 billionaires.
- The total net worth of Canada is $231 Billion.
- Canada is mostly famous for its beautiful scenarios.
- Justin Bieber -a huge sensation and a famous singer who has roots in Canada.
No 9. United Kingdom
The UK is a well-developed country. Its economy is the fifth-largest in the world. It has a market-oriented economy. The sector responsible for the good revenue and GDP is mining, manufacturing, construction, etc. The UK can also be called the hub of energy resources because it the main exporter of energy.
James Ratcliffe is the richest person in the UK with a net worth of $17 billion who has earned this through oil and metals companies.
- The total number of Billionaires in the UK is 56.
- The UK has a great variety of authentic national parks.
- Tower of London and Stonehenge are the best tourist spots pf UK.
- The GDP of the UK is $3.12 Trillion.
No 10. Italy
The economy of Italy is developing day by day. The major industries of Italy are metallurgical and engineering industries which are also responsible for growing their economy and GDP. Countries with most of the billionaires also include Italy, but it lagged.
Geovanni Ferrero is the richest person in Italy, with a net worth of $35.1 Billion. Most of the billionaires of Italy have made such a huge empire through the fashion industry. Some of them are Patrizio Bertelli, Miuccia Prada and Girgio Armani etc.
- A total number of 51 Billionaires live in Italy.
- In the top 10 countries with the most billionaires, the net worth of Italy is $205 Billion.
- Rome and Venice are the popular destinations of Italy.
- Rome is also famous in Italy for its huge and stunning fountains.
- Which country has the most billionaires in 2021?
The United States has the most billionaires in 2021.
- Who is the richest man in China?
Zhong Shanshan is the richest man in China.
- Which country has the most billionaires in 2020?
The United States had the most billionaires in 2019.
- Which country has the most billionaires?
China has the most billionaires.