Top 10 Cars Under 10 Lakh In India: The Renault Kwid is the number 1 car under 10 lakh in India that stands at the lowest price in this list and is affordable for every customer. Cars have been quite popular in India throughout the previous decade. New automobiles are often developed and introduced. The technology employed in automobiles has also dramatically altered. In addition, buyers are increasingly aware of their vehicle’s characteristics and features. As far cars are concerned, they are available in the different price range for you to buy as per your budget.
Top 10 Cars Under 10 Lakh In India
Our List of the top 10 cars under 10 lakh in India includes the cars from low price range to the higher one for you to make the best decision regarding your buy as per the budget. These are among the best cars under 10 lakh in India too.
No 1. Renault Kwid
The Renault Kwid is a popular entry-level crossover that a French manufacturer in India makes. This car was initially launched in the year 2015 in the Indian market. The price of Renault Kwid is 3.31 lakh Rupees.
Renault Kwid was designed by an engineering team in India and is a joint project between Nissan and Renault. The car is available with petrol engines with eight variants. There are also six colours to choose from. The car comes with a choice of automatic or a manual gearbox.
- The Kwid comes with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- The car has a fully digital instrument cluster.
- The car also has support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The car also comes with a reverse parking camera and speed alert system.
- Comes with safety features like airbags and a seatbelt reminder system.
No 2. Hyundai Santro
The Hyundai Santro is one of the most popular cars that have been in the Indian car market for the past couple of decades. It was first launched in India in 1998 and was in production until 2014. The price of the Hyundai Santro is 4.74 lakh rupees.
The current generation Santro is a compact five-seater hatchback that comes in petrol and CNG options. The car is on sale in six different variants, which offer different features. The car also comes equipped with Anti-Lock Brake System and Electronic Brake-force distribution.
- The car comes equipped with a 6.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and smartphone mirroring.
- Hyundai Santro also has support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The steering has buttons that have Bluetooth and voice recognition features.
- There is also a rear window wiper and washer along with a reverse camera.
- The car also comes equipped with two front airbags, and the CNG variant comes with a fire extinguisher.
No 3. Maruti Suzuki Ignis
The Maruti Suzuki Ignis is another popular car that was introduced in the year 2016. The car was a replacement for Maruti Suzuki Ritz. The price of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis is 4.95 lakh Rupees. The Ignis uses the same engine which is used in Swift and Baleno but has less body weight. This car is trendy among young buyers.
- The car is equipped with safety features like Anti-Lock Brake System and Electronic Brake Force Distribution system as standard.
- The driver and passenger seats both come with airbags.
- The car also has a rear parking sensor.
- There is also an entertainment system with steering mounted controls.
- The rear window has defoggers and a washing function too.
No 4. Renault Triber
The Renault Triber is a popular compact multi-purpose vehicle that a French manufacturer in India sells. This car was introduced by Renault India in June 2019 and went on sale in August of the same year. Renault Triber price is 5.48 lakh rupees.
Renault Triber is also available in four different variants and five different colour options. In addition, the car is available in manual and automatic gearbox options, which return a claimed fuel economy of 19 and 18.29 kilometers per liters, respectively. The car also comes with a huge boot space for carrying all your stuff.
- The car has a 3.5-inch instrument cluster that displays the cars vitals.
- The car is also equipped with an 8.0-inch infotainment system and features like driving economy rating and driving style coaching.
- There is also support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The car has a feature of removing the third-row seats, which will expand the boot space.
- The car also comes equipped with a reverse camera and reverse parking sensor.
No 5. Nissan Magnite
The Nissan Magnite is a popular subcompact crossover SUV that Nissan manufactures. This is also the smallest Nissan crossover SUV worldwide. This car is manufactured at a plant in Chennai, India. The price of Nissan Magnite is 5.59 lakh rupees.
The Nissan Magnite was officially launched in India on 2nd December 2020. It comes with an option of automatic and manual gearboxes with a petrol engine option. In addition, the car comes loaded with a host of features like hill start assist, keyless entry, and tire pressure monitoring system.
- The car has an 8.0-inch infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
- The car also has a 360-degree field of view camera which allows for easier parking.
- Nissan has also fitted the car with automatic climate control.
- The instrument cluster is also a 7.0-inch display that displays information related to the car.
- The car also has traction control, and ABS along with EBD comes as standard.
No 6. Hyundai Aura
The Hyundai Aura is a popular subcompact sedan that is based on the popular hatchback Hyundai i10. The car was built specifically for the Indian market and was meant as a replacement for Hyundai Xcent. The price of Hyundai Aura is 5.98 Lakh rupees.
The car comes with a single diesel engine option and two petrol engines, one of which is turbocharged. The car is also equipped with LED headlamps and projectors at the front, and the tail lamps get the LED treatment. This is a perfect car for cities with huge traffic jams and less parking space due to its compact size.
- The Aura is equipped with an 8.0-inch touch screen infotainment system.
- The car also has support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The Aura comes equipped with a climate control feature.
- There is height adjustability for the driver’s seat.
- An instrument cluster is a semi-digital unit that is integrated with the infotainment system.
No 7. Honda Amaze
The Honda Amaze is one such offering that is based on the popular hatchback Honda Brio. The price of the Honda Amaze is 6.25 Lakh Rupees.
With the launch of this car, Honda Amaze also launched its first diesel engine in India. It is currently available in petrol and diesel engine options and has four variants. In addition, the car is available in five different colors. This is one of the most value for money compact sedans on sale in India.
- The car is equipped with a 6.9-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The car also has a rear parking sensor along with a rear parking camera.
- The safety features also include Anti-Lock Brake System and dual front airbags.
- There are also steering-mounted control buttons with hands-free calling and cruise control.
- The car also has paddle shifters and a start-stop button.
No 8. Ford Aspire
Ford Aspire comes with a diesel and petrol engine option which is mated to a manual gearbox. The cost of Ford Aspire is 6.30 Lakh Rupees. The engine provides a fuel economy of 18.5 to 24.4 kilometre per litre. The addition of an automatic gearbox would be a welcome feature in this car.
- The car comes equipped with a 7.0-inch infotainment system.
- There are also steering mounted controls and automatic climate control.
- The car also comes with a start-stop button feature.
- There are six airbags in total in the car, along with a speed alert system.
- The car also comes with Anti-Lock Brake System and EBD as standard.
No 9. Mahindra Bolero
The Mahindra Bolero is a full-size seven-seater Sports Utility Vehicle that comes with a powerful diesel engine. The price of Mahindra Bolero is 7.80 lakh rupees. The vehicle also comes with the option of two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive as well. This makes this vehicle a capable off-roader and a perfect vehicle for rural India. The vehicle can comfortably seat seven people and carry luggage as well. The Bolero only comes with an option of a manual gearbox. The claimed fuel economy is 16.7 kilometre per litre.
- Optional four-wheel-drive system for added functionality.
- Comes with a digital instrument cluster.
- The front has a new grill and fog lamps as well.
- The car also comes equipped with a driver information system.
- There is also keyless entry along with central locking.
No 10. Maruti Suzuki XL6
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 was launched back in 2019 and is available only in the premium ARENA showrooms of Maruti Suzuki. The price of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 is 9.92 Lakh Rupees. The vehicle is offered in a single petrol engine option and has four different variants. They have a fuel economy of 17.99 to 19.01 kilometres per litre. The vehicle is offered in automatic and manual transmission options. The XL6 is offered in six different colour options as well. It can comfortably seat six people.
- The vehicle has third-row air conditioning for added comfort of the passengers.
- There is also a high-speed warning system for the driver.
- The XL6 is also equipped with a hill start to assist along with electronic stability control.
- The ABS and EBD come as standard and also has dual front airbags.
- There is a SmartPlay studio along with smartphone connectivity.
- Which is the best car, under 10 lakh in India?
The Nissan Magnite and Maruti Suzuki XL6 are some of the best cars under 10 lakh in India.
2. Which car has the best engine under 10 lakh?
The Mahindra Bolero has the best engine under 10 lakh in India.
3. Which is the lowest price car under 10 lakh in India?
The Renault Kwid is the lowest price car under 10 lakh in India.
4. Which is, is the most expensive car, under 10 lakh?
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 is the most expensive car, under 10 lakh in India.