Kim So Hyun: Kim So Hyun is a South Korean actress who began her career as a child in 2006, initially gaining public attention for playing pivotal roles in Moon Embracing the Sun (2012) and Missing You (2013). She took on her first leading role in teen drama Who Are You: School 2015 (2015) and since then has starred in a musical Page Turner (2016), a historical melodrama The Emperor: Owner of the Mask (2017), a romantic comedy Radio Romance (2018), television dramas based on Naver Webtoon’s Hey Ghost, Let’s Fight (2016), Love Alarm (2019–2021) and The Tale of Nokdu (2019) and Korean folklore River Where the Moon Rises (2021). She was the regular host of MBC’s music program Music Core and survival reality show Under Nineteen in 2019.
- Early life and Education:- Kim So-Hyun was born on June 4, 1999, in Australia, and has a younger brother. She moved to South Korea in 2003, when she was four years old. Her father died when she was nine years old. Kim transferred from Hoe-long Elementary School in Gyeonggi-do to Towol Elementary School and graduated in February 2012. She then graduated from Yongin Munjung Middle School in 2015. She was subsequently homeschooled for her secondary education and passed her high school graduation exams by 2017. The same year, she enrolled at Hanyang University’s Department of Theater through rolling admission. Kim attended the 79th entrance ceremony held at Hanyang University in Seongdong-gu, Seoul, on February 28, 2018.
- Kim So Hyun birthday:- 4 June 1999
- Kim So Hyun Marital status:- unmarried
- Kim So Hyun Instagram:- Kim So Hyun Instagram
- Kim So Hyun net worth:- 17 million dollars
- Kim So Hyun age:- 22 years
- Kim So Hyun height:- 1.65m
- Kim So Hyun zodiac sign:- Gemini
- Kim So Hyun favorite food:- Cold noodles with beef
Best Drama List
- Tale of Nokdu:- Kim So Hyun stars Dong Dong Ju in the Tale of Nokdu, opposite Jang Dong Yoon. The Webtoon-based series follows the titular character Jeon Nok-Du (Jang Dong Yoon), who disguises himself as a woman to enter a widowed village with an agenda of capturing a female assassin who killed his family. After successfully entering the village, he meets Dong Dong Ju, who is a gisaeng apprentice.
- Who Are You – School 2015:- Considered one of her most iconic roles, Kim So Hyun plays twins Lee Eun-Bi and Ko Eun-Byeol in Who Are You – School 2015. In the series, the twins are separated at a young age, and while Eun-bi lives as an orphan, Eun-byeol lives an affluent life and goes to a prestigious school in Seoul. However, one day, things take an interesting turn when Eun-Byeol goes missing, and Eun-bi assumes the role of her twin sister.
- The Emperor: Owner of the Mask:- Set in the Joseon Dynasty, The Emperor: Owner of The Mask follows the story of the Crown Prince Lee Sun (Yoo Seung-Ho), who discovers a secret society called Pyunsoo hwe that has gained control over the government, and as well as his own life. Alongside him is Lady Ga-Eun, played by Kim So Hyu; they work towards becoming a beacon of hope for the people. If you needed more reason to watch this historical drama, The Emperor: Owner of the Mask was the fourth most-watched drama in Korea in 2017, so you can be assured that this series is loved by many.
- In one of Kim So Hyun’s earlier roles, Rooftop Prince plays the younger version of Jung Yoo-Mi’s Hong Se-Na/Crown Princess Hwa-Yong in Rooftop Prince. The time-travel-themed drama begins in the Joseon Dynasty following the story of Crown Prince Lee Gak. He travels 300 years into the future after his wife’s death and meets a woman of striking resemblance to his late wife. The main cast includes many A-list celebrities, including Han Ji Min, Choi Woo-Sik, and Lee Tae-Sung, to name a few.
- The Moon Embracing The Sun:- The Moon Embracing The Sun is another historical drama in Kim So Hyun’s impressive resume, where she plays the younger version of Yoon Bo-Kyung (played by Kim Min-Seo), a role that garnered her the Best Child Actress award in the 2012 MBC Drama Awards. The drama follows King Lee Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun), who dedicates his life to tirelessly investigating his beloved bride’s death soon after being appointed Crown Princess.
- Bring It On, Ghost:- Kim So Hyun and Ok Taecyeon star in Bring It On, Ghost, a horror-romantic comedy that’ll surely lift your spirits. Kim So Hyun plays the role of Kim Hyun-Ji, a wandering spirit who passed at the young age of 19. She meets Park Bong-pal (Ok Taecyeon) and exorcists with the ability to see ghosts and become roommates and ghost-fighting partners.
Unforgettable:- Do Kyung-soo, and Kim So-Hyun’s characters in Unforgettable are sure to bring back memories of first love and childhood friendships. In the film, a radio DJ receives a letter from 23 years in the past, revealing a charming coming-of-age story of romance and friendship set in the summer of 1991.
Famous Movies List
- Unforgettable 
- Your Name 
- The Last Princess 
- Killer Toon 
- Sin Of a Family [2010
- Spy PaPa 
- Doomsday Book 
- The Berlin File 
- Kim So Hyun social life:- In 2014, Kim joined the HAPPY Together Briquette Donation Campaign to donate 1 million briquettes for the elderly, disabled families, and low-income families for heating during the cold season. In 2017, Kim and Ji Chang-Wook donated their dubbing fees for Your Name to the Korea Barrier-Free Film Commission. On April 21, 2018, Kim participated in S.E.S 10th Green Heart Bazaar held by the first generation K-pop girl group, S.E.S. Kim and many other celebrities gave generous good deeds by selling items at the bazaar. The proceeds that were collected are donated to the Green Umbrella Children’s Foundation and KARA.
- Kim So Hyun endorsement:- Kim is an active celebrity endorser for several brands and products. Her first endorsements were fabric softener Downey and junior apparel brand Apple Pink. After that, she became the face of Nintendo 3DS real-time pet simulation video game, Nintendogs + Cats with Kim Yoo-Jung, Yuan-Kimberly’s “Teen’s Nature” brand, Union Bay with Park Seo-Joon, and Lee Hyun-woo, and Nongshim’s Shin Ramyun with Yoon Doo-Joon.