Top 10 Water Parks In India: The Water Kingdom, Mumbai, famous as Essel World, is the Best Water Park in India and an iconic water park being one of the oldest and the largest water parks in India. Weekends on summer afternoons are usually spent indoors. You can go to a movie, shopping or have lunch at your favorite restaurants.
The basic idea is to go anywhere away from the scorching heat of the sun. But apart from mangoes, one of the things that summer brings is fun at the best water parks in India. The idea of spending the vacation with your friends or family along with the unparalleled adrenalin rush on your favorite water slides. You can enjoy a relaxing dip in the swimming pool or dance to your favorite songs in the rain dance.
Top 10 Water Parks In India | 10 Best Water Parks In India To Visit In Summers
Here, we have compiled a list of the top 10 best water parks in India. You can explore them during your vacation to make them memorable and enjoyable.
No 1. Water Kingdom, Mumbai
The Water Kingdom in Mumbai is a theme water park situated in the amusement park called Esselworld. It is located to the northwest of Mumbai on the beautiful coastal village of Gorai. One can reach there by road or boarding one of the ferries run by the park, starting from Marve/Malad – Gorai/Borivali. Local ferries and bus support are also available.
- This water parkland is the top spot in our list of best water parks because it is the oldest and largest water park in India.
- Also, it is one of the largest theme water parks in Asia.
- The Water Kingdom also has one of the largest wave pools in the country, which stretches over 100 meters.
- The park also boasts of several rides and activities which cater to people from every age group.
- This makes it a popular water park to the go-to location for vacationers.
Operating Hours: TUE to SUN (10:00 AM TO 6:30 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: OH Mumbai, Happy Singh Da Dhaba, Atlantic, the Lagoon.
Ticket Price: Adults – INR 920/ Children – INR 649
No 2. Wonderla, Kochi.
One of the best water parks in India, Wonderla, in Kochi, is located about 12 km away from the heart of the city on the scenic hill of Pallikkara. Wonderla Kochi also boasts of being the first park in India to get ISO 14001 certificate for eco-friendliness and OHSAS 18001 certificate for the safety measure used in the park.
If you happen to be in Kerala in the summer, Wonderla is the best place to beat the summer heat. Situated in the city of Kochi, it is one of the most popular water parks in India.
- It is the best place if you are looking to spend time with your kids, which is crowded mostly with families.
- Fun-filled and safe rides for adults as well as kids are set up here.
- During its inception in the year 2000, the park was called Veegaland but later was rebranded in 2011.
Operating Hours: All Days (11:00 AM TO 06:00 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Space Gun, Twin Flip Monster, Balloon Tower.
Ticket Price: Adult (Regular) – INR 770/ Child (Regular) – INR 615
- Note: 18% GST included.
- Fast-track ticket is available at a higher price.
No 3. Adlabs Aquamagica, Mumbai.
For our third spot in our list of the best and most famous water parks in India, we go back to Mumbai to visit the top-rated water park Adlabs Aquamagica. It Located on the Mumbai – Pune Highway and is heavily crowded during weekends as local people prefer visiting this place instead of Lonavala and Mahabaleshwar.
- Its incredible rides and delicious food and ensures limitless fun make it well known among individuals of all age gatherings.
- Aquamagica Water Park has 12 water rides and water attractions and is one of India’s best Water Parks.
Operating Hours: All Days (11:00 AM TO 06:00 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Floats, Pirate Bay, Raftaastic
Ticket Price: Adult (Weekends & Holidays) – INR 1150/ (Weekdays) – INR 950
Child (Weekends & Holidays) – INR 800 (3 to 12 years)/ (Weekdays) – INR 650
No 4. Oysters, Gurgaon
Prominently known as AppuGhar, Oysters in Gurgaon is situated close to Leisure Valley, Sector 29. This water park is among the most breathtaking and popular water parks in India.
- The sumptuous and rambling amusement region, with fun and bold rides, is the best spot to dispose of the burning summer blast.
- What’s more, rather than sitting inside the home, head to the sensational Oysters water stop and enjoy different water rides.
- Strangely, it is situated in an ideal place and is effectively available.
- Also, indeed, the very fun water rides will cause you to disregard the brutal summer.
Operating Hours: All Days (11:00 AM TO 07:00 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Skyfall, Rapid Racer, Pirate Station, Oh-My-Gurgaon
Ticket Price: Adult (Weekends) – INR 1399 / (Weekdays) – INR 1299
Child (Weekends) – INR 899/ (Weekdays) – INR 799
No 5. Queensland, Chennai
A short drive from Chennai is this wonderful water park which was built in 2003. From that point forward, it has pulled in the individuals who need to take a break over the course of the end of the week in Chennai from its insufferable humidity and warmth.
- Queensland is situated on the fundamental interstate of Chennai-Bangalore, exceptionally near the city of Chennai.
- Transports likewise leave from the T-Nagar bus stop.
Operating Hours: 10:00 am TO 06:00 pm (Weekdays) Monday Closed/ 09:30 am TO 07:00 pm (Weekend)
Popular Things/Rides: American Wave pool, Ventura River, Himalayan Waterslide.
Ticket Price: Adult (Regular) – INR 550/ Child (Regular) – INR 450
No 6. Splash Water Park, Delhi
Splash Water Park is situated on the edges of New Delhi and is one of the best water parks in India. It is also famous for attracting people from all age groups.
- Furthermore, the water rides will make you shout with satisfaction and make you take the ride by and by.
- It’s a place loaded with both water and amusement rides and will leave you wanting for more.
Operating Hours: All Days (10:00 AM TO 07:00 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Cyclone, Harakiri, Mushroom Fall, and Multilane.
Ticket Price: Adult (Regular) – INR 500/ Child (Regular) – INR 400
No 7. Ocean Park, Hyderabad.
Relax in Hyderabad by visiting Ocean Park. You will track down a tremendous assortment of rides that suit all age gathering of individuals. It is spread more than 20 acres of land and is possibly the most cherished water park in Hyderabad.
- No big surprise, this astonishing water park had made it to the best 10 water parks in India list.
- Being an ideal approach to beat the warmth of Hyderabad, it has an oceanic view out there.
Operating Hours: All Days (11:00 AM TO 07:30 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Aqua Glide, Tornado, Mini Columbus.
Ticket Price: Adult (Regular) – INR 350/ Child (Regular) – INR 230
No 8. Aquatica, Kolkata
The best water park in India is situated in the core of Kolkata. Aquatica is spread more than 17 sections of land and offers sheer fun and pleasure. Stacked with exciting water rides, lavish stay choices, elite food, and gathering space, Aquatica is a top pick and favored cookout spot among individuals of Kolkata.
- This water park is loaded up with many astonishing water rides, which will impeccably make your summer excursion an extraordinary one.
- Strangely, the waterpark additionally houses a retreat inside its premises.
Operating Hours: All Day (10:00 AM TO 06:00 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Raft Slide, Cyclone, Wave Pool, Black Hole.
Ticket Price: Adult (Weekdays)– INR 900/ (Weekends) – INR 1000/ Child – INR 450
No 9. GRS Fantasy Park, Mysore
GRS Fantasy Park is the most famous water park in India, in Mysore. It is otherwise called the family park and offers some stunning rides. If you are searching for some stunning rides, ensure you land at GRS Fantasy Park.
- Also, the encompassing is all around kept up with good staff.
- One of India’s most renowned water parks, GRS Fantasy Park, likewise runs its own bus transport up to the downtown area.
Operating Hours: All Days (10:00 AM TO 08:00 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Four-Seater Float Ride, Pendulum Slide, Aqua Dance Floor, and Aqua Tornado
Ticket Price: Adult – INR 749/ Child – INR 649
No 10. Maniar Wonderland, Ahmadabad
Maniar is an engaging and famous spot for all ages. There are a few rides that can help you beat the summer heat. It likewise has an indoor water park, so you don’t need to invest all your energy outside in the sun.
- Aside from that, there are attractions like Jumping Cat and Wonder seat and a lot more that will keep you involved.
- You can likewise play with fake snow during a snowball battle in the indoor snowpark.
Operating Hours: All Days (10:00 AM TO 08:30 PM)
Popular Things/Rides: Aqua roller, Aqua splash, Zipline, Aqua ball.
Ticket Price: Private booking is charged on an hourly basis.
- Which is the largest water park in India?
- The Water Kingdom in Mumbai is the largest and oldest water park in India.
- Which is Asia’s largest water park?
- The largest water park in Asia is the Water Kingdom, which is situated in Mumbai, India.
- Which is the biggest water park in the world?
- Chimelong Water Park, China, is the biggest water park in the world.
- Which is the best waterpark in the world?
- Siam Park, Spain, is the best water park in the world, according to Trip advisor.