Top 10 CBSE Schools in India:-we are discussing the school so as we know that school plays a vital role in every person’s life and helps in child development. School also promotes interest and empowers a person with opportunities to become a successful individual. School is where we learn how to read, speak and write and teachers are the only person who makes us perfect in everything.
Top 10 CBSE School in India
In this list, we are presenting the top 10 CBSE schools in India. According to their popularity, studies, facilities, fees, sports, and inter-school competition, we have made this list. It is important to choose the right school and curriculum, which helps develop the child and makes them perfect in all aspects, whether it is anything sports, study, or extra curriculum activities. So that’s why we are providing you this list to make you clear about the schools. The full form of CBSE is the Central Board Of Secondary Education. There is a total of 21271 CBSE schools in India.
No.1 DAV Sr. Sec. The school (Mogapair, Chennai)
DAV Sr. Sec. School Mogappair, Chennai is the most popular school all over India. Its opening ceremony is in 1994 and is a part of the DAV group of schools. It is totally air conditioner school and a well-equipped lab of math, chemistry, physics, and biology. The sports infrastructure includes playfields for volleyball, football, basketball, throwball, badminton (Outdoor), and table tennis (Indoor). This school follows the CCE(Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) pattern of assessment of class I to X. It is top 10 CBSE Schools in India
- The principal of this school is Mr. M. Philip of both DAV girls and boys school.
- The minimum age of the child is 3.5 years for admission.
- It comes on top of the all-school in DAV group of the school.
- Dav school, Mogapair, aims to provide quality education based on Vedic philosophy.
No.2 National Public School (Bangalore)
National Public School, Koramangala is a private school located in Bangalore. National Public School is a diverse community of children, parents, and educators. This school covers a 1.4 lakh square built-up area with huge sports facilities like football, volleyball, basketball, badminton in outdoor sports and table tennis, carrom board, chess, and indoor games. It holds 2nd position in the list of top 10 CBSE schools in India.
- Dr. K.P Gopal Krishna founded this, and the principal is Mrs. Jyotsna Nair.
- It was established in 2003.
- It comes in 2nd position in the list of top 10 CBSE schools in India 2021.SARA
- This campus is spread on 4 acres of land.
- The minimum age of the child to get admission in 3.5 years.
No.3 Sardar Patel Vidyalaya (Lodhi Estate, NEW DELHI)
Sardar Patel Vidyalaya is located in the Lodhi garden in New Delhi. It has Students from nursery to 12th class. Students are provided information in four languages from Bengali, Urdu, Tamil, and English. This school has many sports like football, cricket, volleyball, and basketball and provides many cricketers and athletes. This school follows the CCE pattern. It comes under the top 10 CBSE schools in India.
- It was set up on 14 August 1947 and administrative by Gujarat education society.
- The principal of this school is Anuradha Joshi.
- The total number of students is 1500.
No.4 Delhi Public School (Gurgaon)
Delhi Public School is the most famous private school in India. It has a total of 200 schools in cities across India. It has held the position of 4 in the top 10 CBSE schools of all time. It has many sports facilities like football, cricketer, and volleyball. DPS school follows a set of fourteen years of schooling from nursery to 12th class. This school is famous for extracurricular activities like dancing, music, and singing.
- It was set up in 1972 and was founded by Reverend Tyler.
- The principal of this school is Aditi Misra.
- The no. of pupils in DPS is 5000.
- This school follows the CCE pattern.
No.5 BlueBells International school(New Delhi)
Bluebells International is an international school situated in the Kailash Colony, New Delhi. This school offers 6 foreign languages. Bluebells international school also follows fourteen years of schooling from nursery to 12th class. It is affiliated with the CBSE board and follows the CCE pattern. Talent sports academy was set up in 1997 to provide the best training to the students in sports and athletics. It comes under the list of CBSE schools leading in India of all time.
- It was founded in 1957 by Mrs. Mari Guha.
- The principal of this school is Mrs. Manju Sethi.
- The total no. of students in this school is 1875.
No. 6 KR Mangalam World School(New Delhi)
KR Mangalam World School is a school situated in Vikas puri, New Delhi. It has eight branches all over India and handling the summer field school Kailash colony. Its emphasis on providing the best education right from earlier education days and giving a glimpse of the bright future of children. This school is affiliated with the CBSE board. This is the top 10 CBSE schools 2021 latest update.
- It was established in 2005
- It has been awarded by the best educational group of schools in Asia.
- Students have been sent on various international tours.
- Special Assemblies by students are presented each week. Sports meet, annual function, exhibition, and carnival are organized each year.
N0.7 HAL Public School( Bangalore)
Hal public school is situated in Bangalore. It aims and strives to drives many manifolds to provide quality training to its learners. This school follows the CBSE board and makes students physically active. This school covers 8498 square meters in area. There is a total of 40 teachers in this school. This is the top CBSE school leading in India at all time.
- The principal of this school is Mrs. Shobha Rajiv
- It was founded in 1940, and the chairman, MD of this school is Mr. R Madhavan.
- It has many branches all over India.
No.8 GD Goenka World School(Gurgaon)
This is the topmost international school in India. It has 60 acres sprawling campus and the best learning environment with fully AC boarding. There is also daily, weekly, and full boarding class. This school provides a dedicated building for music arts class, and wifi enables high-speed lease line connectivity.
- It was established in 1994 and was founded by Anjani Kumar Goenka.
- The principal of this school is Meenakshi M Bhakuni
- There is a total of 2300 students in the first year.
- Sports facilities also excellent and there gave main focus on extracurricular activities of students.
No.9 Lotus Valley International School(Gurgaon)
This institution strives to empower its students with knowledge and experience of life skills. It also has a unique way of giving textbook knowledge, and this has made a successful path for the students who are study there. The average fee structure of this school is Rs.2,51,740 per annum. This school also provides a stimulating environment where love, affection, joy bring out the best in them physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally.
- It was established in 2011.
- The principal of this school is Mrs. Anita Malhotra, and she is also the founder of this school.
- This school winning recognition at the education world award.
- This is the fact that this won 2 ranks in India but after some time lose the position.
No.10 Army public school(Jalandhar)
Army public school is an institution where children have been provided by the unsurpassable standard of didactic, molds their characters, and infuses in them fervor and zeal needed to face the world. It is the institution that runs classes from I to XII. The school has a huge playground, spacious classrooms, laboratories, a music room, a computer room, and a mini auditorium. A library with a rich collection of books is situated inside the campus. A canteen and transportation facility is also available. This school come under the top 10 English medium schools in India.
- Its modest beginning was in 1971.
- The principal of this school is Mrs. Sita Rawley.
- It won the award of Excellence in the Field of Education.
Based on research and studies, we have ready this list of the top 10 CBSE schools in India. There are so many schools in India, and we think that some more schools are there in India which are capable of holding the best position in the education field. Some of the schools are Heritage school, Kendra Vidyalaya, and Hindu Senior Secondary School. These schools also have the best qualities to hold the position, but some of them which have AC boarding had cut down the position of these schools, and some other reasons are there. Please stay connected with us. We will always update you with new ideas. You may find CBSE schools near me in google search also.