Top 10 Richest Actors in Bollywood: Bollywood is a Billion-dollar industry with some of the best actors, directors, and producers. Bollywood movies not only provide entertainment to people but it is also a golden goose for movie makers and actors. Many stars have become a millionaire in the Bollywood by giving blockbuster movies back-to-back. Their charismatic personality, acting skills, and style help to bring the audience to the movie theatres and earn millions for the producers as well as for them.
Top 10 Richest Actors in Bollywood
Of course, fortune does not come overnight and neither superstar is built like that. Consistent hard work is the key to success and all the top stars of the industry have reached the pinnacle of success by doing hard work, day and night. But if you wonder who are the richest actors of Bollywood right now, here is a list of the top 10 richest actors in Bollywood-
No.1 Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan also known as “King Khan” and “Badshah of Bollywood” really live up to this name, as he is the richest actor of Bollywood right now. He has been named the king of the Bollywood industry for the last 30 years. He made his debut in the film “Deewana” and from then he has given some of the biggest blockbuster movies like “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, “Dil to Pagal Hai”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” and many more. He also owns a production house named “Red Chillies Entertainment” and is also a brand ambassador of many top brands.
- DOB: 2 November 1965 (55 years at present)
- Net Worth: $700 million
- Height: 1.69 meters
- Status: Married (with Gauri Khan and have 3 children)
- Achievements: Padma Shri (2005), 14 Film fare Award, Legion of Honour (2015) by the Government of France, and many more.
- Shahrukh Khan Instagram: Instagram
No.2 Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan, the “Angry Young Man” of Bollywood is the biggest star of all time in the Bollywood industry. He has been acting in Bollywood for around 50 years now and is also known as the “Shahenshah of Bollywood”. He is also called the star of the millennium and is among the richest actors in Bollywood. He has been hosting many seasons of a game show called “Kaun Banega Crorepati” for over 20 years and is among the most respected celebrities of Indian cinema.
- DOB: 11 October 1942 (78 years at present)
- Net Worth: $455 million
- Height: 1.83meters
- Status: Married (with Jaya Bachchan and have 2 children)
- Achievements: Padma Vibhushan 2015, Padma Bhushan 2001, Padma Shri (1984), Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2019,16 Film Fare Award, and more.
No.3 Hrithik Roshan
This might have come as a surprise for many of the people reading this article but Hrithik Roshan is among the top 3 richest actors in Bollywood. He is mainly popular for his Greek God physique and elite dancing moves and is One of the most handsome actors in Bollywood. His fan following is not only restricted to Bollywood but he is also loved overseas by the audience.
- DOB: 10 January 1974 (47 years at present)
- Net Worth: $370 million
- Height: 1.8 meters
- Status: Married Sussanne khan (Married 2002-2014) and have 2 Children
- Achievements: 6 Film Fare Awards, 19 Producers Guild Film Awards, 12 IIFA awards, and many more.
No.4 Salman Khan
Salman Khan is the biggest name in Bollywood right now. He is the only star in Bollywood, whose name is enough to pull the audience into the theatres to watch a movie. Salman Khan has become a brand that provides a guarantee to the producers to make a movie blockbuster. Salman Khan is also hosting the most popular reality show “Bigg Boss” for many seasons and is among the richest people of Bollywood right now. He is also popularly known for charitable causes and also runs his charity organisation “Being Human”.
- DOB: 27 Dec 1965 (55 years at present)
- Net worth: $360 million
- Height: 74 m
- Status: Single
- Achievements: National Award – 2 times as producer, Filmfare Award as actor-2, IIFA Award -2, Star Screen Award- 3, and many others.
No.5 Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is an actor in Bollywood who is known to do maximum movies in a year by any celebrity. The Khiladi of Bollywood is well known for his fitness and strict routine, which allows him to do more work, and is among the richest actors in Bollywood right now. His acting in the versatility of roles has made him one of the top superstars of the industry and has been endorsed by many brands for their advertisements. In his early career, he was known as an action hero, and later he switched to comedy and content movies.
- DOB: 9 September 1967 (53 years at present)
- Net Worth: $325 million
- Height: 1.78 meters
- Status: Married (Twinkle Khanna and have 2 children)
- Achievements: Padma Shri (2009), National Film Award for Best Actor, Film Fare Award, and IIFA award.
No.6 Aamir Khan
It’s a no surprise that Aamir Khan is in the list of the richest actors in the Bollywood as his movies are also very rich in content and is loved by people of all generation. Aamir Khan works on movies mainly related to social issues or movies that send an important message to society. He is the only superstar with the maximum highest-rated Bollywood movies on IMDb. He has done some wonderful movies like “Lagaan”, “3Idiots”. “Rang de Basanti”, “PK”, “Dangal”, “Taare Zameen Par”. And many more.
- DOB: 14 March 1965 (56 years at present)
- Net Worth: $225 million
- Height: 1.63meters
- Status: Married Reena Dutta (1986-2002), Kiran Rao (2005), and have 3 children.
- Achievements: Padma Bhushan 2010, Padma Shri (2003), 5 National Film Awards, and many more.
No.7 Saif Ali Khan
Saif Ali Khan is the son of actress Sharmila Tagore and Cricketer Nawab Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and was born with a silver spoon in the family of Nawabs. He debuts from Yash Chopra’s movie “Parampara” and then gave many hit movies like “Ye Dillagi”, “Aashiq Awara”, “Race”, “Race 2”, “Agent Vinod” and many more. Apart from acting, he is also the owner of production companies Illuminati Films and Black Knight Films. Saif was born rich and with many hit movies in his career, he is also among the richest actors in Bollywood.
- DOB: 17 August 1970 (50 years at present)
- Net Worth: $ 150 million
- Height: 1.7 meters
- Status: Married – Amrita Singh: (marriage 1991- divorce 2004) and have 2 children
– Kareena Kapoor (2012) and have 2 Children.
- Achievements: Padma Shri (2010), 1 National Award, 7 Film Fare Awards, and more.
No.8 Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor comes from a film family background as his grandfather was Late Mr. “Raj Kapoor” and he is the son of late Mr. “Rishi Kapoor”. He is one of the highest-paid actors of Bollywood and has a tremendous female fan following. He was also featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list and among the most desirable men in Bollywood. He is also a co-owner of the Indian Super League football team Mumbai City Football Club and is also known for time-to-time charity work.
- DOB: 28 September 1982 (38 years at present)
- Net Worth: $45 million
- Height: 1.81 meters
- Status: Single
- Achievements: 6 Film Fare Award and 6 IIFA award
No.9 Ranveer Singh (Top 10 Richest Actors in Bollywood)
Ranveer Singh is an actor known for his high energy and weird dressing style and he is one of the youngest and highest-paid actors in Bollywood nowadays. He started his career with modeling and made his debut in the movie ‘Band Baaja Baaraat” which was quite successful. His most famous role is from the movie “Padmavat” where he played the role of “Allaudin Khilji”. He is also the brand ambassador of several brands like Thumbs up, Makes My Trip, Ching’s, Head & Shoulders, Bingo, etc.
- DOB: 6 July 1985 (35 years at present)
- Net Worth: $42 million
- Height: 1.78meters
- Status: Married (Deepika Padukone)
- Achievements: 4 Film Fare Awards.
No.10 Ajay Devgan (Top 10 Richest Actors in Bollywood)
Ajay Devgan started his career as an action hero from the film “Phool Aur Kante” in the year 1991 and is the son of action director Mr. Veeru Devgan. Ajay has acted in many hit films like “Jigar”, “Singham”, “Singham Returns”, “Gangaajal”, “Ishq”, “Dilwale”, “Major Saab”, etc. His early career films mainly included action movies and later he started doing content movies and comedy. He is also among one of the richest actors in Bollywood and has done more than 100 movies. The actor has also been honoured with the Padma Shri Award by the government of India. His recent movie “Tanhaji” is a superhit movie based on the historical fight between Marathas and Mughals.
- DOB: 2 April 1969 (52 years at present)
- Net Worth: $40 million
- Height: 1.75meters
- Status: Married (Kajol and have 2 Children)
- Achievements: 2 National Film Awards, 4 Film Fare Awards, Padma Shri, and more.
Who is the richest actor in Bollywood?
Ans. Shahrukh Khan is the richest actor in Bollywood with a net worth of 700 million.
Who is the most expensive Bollywood actor?
Ans. Salman Khan is the most expensive actor in Bollywood.