Top 10 Online Business in India: Blogging is the Number 1 online business in India and the most popular famous profitable online business in India.
Top 10 Online Business in India
The best part is that here in these business ideas you don’t have to make investments. A little investment is indeed a requirement in every business if you are starting on your own. If you wish to start a business of your own it would take you at least 1 year or 6 months to get settled. There are a number of risks in a new business. So, have a look at the top 10 online businesses in India.
No 1. Blogging
You can do blogging by sitting at your home, on vacations, or anywhere you can feel like. There are a number of perks of blogging. It is easy to start but It would definitely take time to set up. You need to be patient and dedicated if you are considering a successful blog. Starting the blog doesn’t merely mean writing things. It is the best online business in India.
- You need to create quality content for your audience. The images should be properly used and the content should be updated from time to time. If you have updated the content well and have used the proper images in your blog, the chances of ranking up in the Google search engine further increase.
- If you are planning to start a blog of your own, the first thing you would need to do is to choose the right niche for you. Choose the niche of your interest and the niche that interests your audience.
- The blog can be about software like mine or traveling, education, or any information that is trending. Also, for blogging, it is important to learn about SEO so as to monetize your blog well. Also, you can start a blog with SeekaHost and can start your blogging journey easily.
No 2. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing is another profitable business that is loved by most people nowadays. It is the process of earning a commission by selling the other’s products.
- Almost all the brands and all the companies who sell online nowadays offer to promote their products to the customer by promotion. They certainly need someone to promote it.
- The people who promote the products for them and earn the commission by each of the sold products are called affiliate marketers. There are a lot of big names in all types of niches that offer the Affiliate Marketing program. These companies are Amazon, Flipkart, Clickbank, Commission Junction, and various others. They have a separate affiliate program section for the affiliates.
- There are two types of affiliate marketing:
- Information Products: This type of affiliate marketing is about eBooks, videos, or a number of membership sites. The commission in this type of affiliate marketing is usually as high as 50% for the sales. The competition isn’t high enough too and also the barrier to the entry of the affiliate program is quite low. The products are easy to find and promote.
- Amazon Partner: As an affiliate partner with Amazon, some of the affiliate marketers make up to $50k per month. Sell the products of your choice and make sure the product you are selling is profitable. Join the Amazon Affiliate program to get started.
No 3. Start an E-Commerce Store
There are a number of ideas for online business and the E-commerce is the most popular along with blogging. Sell your products and make money. This is all it is about. You can sell digital as well as physical products with the E-commerce store.
- A number of platforms are available to start and design your E-commerce store. I would recommend using Shopify for this purpose. The other platforms are WooCommerce, Magento, 3dcart, and various others that can be used.
- They offer a free domain and sometimes hosting too. Besides, you can get also get the tools to promote your products online. You can also use various tools to market your tools and create a cart for your E-commerce store.
No 4. Dropshipping
Dropshipping is an internet business where you do not need to own physical products. All you need is the website and just add the products to make the profits. You do not own the inventory, neither do you need to take care of the logistics or suppliers, nor packaging. It is the best business in the future.
- There are even no pre-investments except creating the store and marketing. Also, if the customer purchases the product using your store, you will only be charged after the order has been completed.
- The best store for Dropshipping your products is AliExpress. You can begin your dropshipping using this excellent store. You can read the guides on starting your Dropshipping website.
No 5. Vlogging
Vlogging is the best part-time business if you are good at expressing and speaking. In fact, some people like to watch or hear the product review instead of the written content.
- All you need is the proper vlogging equipment and gears that are a must to start a vlogging channel. Make sure you have got the shooting camera and the microphone to shoot and record your video.
- There are a number of Vlogging platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, and video motion. You can also start your own channel and earn by reviewing the product. Also, you can become an affiliate and earn by using the review of the product and redirecting the customer to the store by clicking on your own affiliate link.
No 6. Become a YouTuber
YouTubers are also vloggers and thus using YouTube for vlogging is the most profitable online business in this field. You can use your skills or talent by launching your YouTube channel and creating unique content.
- YouTube has become a good source of income in India, we see a number of short funny videos being shared on the internet every time, we encounter a lot of singing and dance performances. If you are good at humor, you can create your own channel and create funny content for the audience in the form of satire, sarcasm, and other forms.
- Some of the famous YouTubers of India are BhuvanBam, Shirley Sethia, Prajakta Koli, and various others. Similarly, if you are passionate about traveling, food, or gadgets, these could be the best niches to start an online channel.
No 7. Freelancing
If you are skilled in photography, writing, video and music editing, or any other genre, you can get hired by registering on the sites which offer Freelancing. There are a number of freelancing sites from where you can get hired by the people looking for the services.
- Some of these sites are Upwork, Freelancer.com, Hubspot, Elance, and Fiverr. Not just in India, you can get hired by anyone around the world if you have got a good rating and a reputed profile.
- If you are a newbie, keep your pricing low and sometimes even work for free to get better testimonials. The better testimonials mean that the chance of getting hired becomes double.
No 8. Sell Products on eBay (Top 10 Online Business in India)
eBay might have become an old theory for making money online, but still is in trend and people are actually making money using this strategy.
- To start selling on eBay, you will just need to invest some amount of money for purchasing the product of your niche. Make sure that the product you are purchasing isn’t too high in pricing.
- After that, you can create the proper description and image for your product and launch it for the sale on eBay. If you get better conversions, you can continue to do that.
No 9. Start a Discount coupon selling company
Now, there is no limit to the ideas for businesses online. You can sell almost anything online and if it is appealing, it will surely give you better returns.
- The Indian or any other customers are most attracted by the discount coupons and special promo codes or various offers. You can start your company by selling deals and coupons to your customers.
- There are a number of such companies and thus you need to explore and learn proper skills to reach the audience.
No 10. Using the Social Media platforms (Top 10 Online Business in India)
Social media is fun and interesting!! You can make it more interesting if you start earning by the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- By post: There are a number of pages on Facebook for entertainment or a social issue. You can create one and use quality content and videos to engage your audience. You will get paid once you have a good number of followers on Facebook. Similarly, Twitter and Instagram have a number of such profiles.
- By selling: Why I and all of us love social media is because it connects. It connects the buyer to the customer. You can sell your products online even if you don’t have an E-commerce site. Facebook has a separate store where you can sell your product and you don’t need to create a website for that.
1. Which online business is best in India?
Blogging is the best online business in India.
2. Which business is best in the future?
Dropshipping is the best business in the future.
3. Which online business is best for earn money?
Blogging is the best online business for earn money.