Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In India: Dras in Jammu and Kashmir, known as the gateway of Ladakh, is the number 1 and most dangerous place in India as it is believed to be a militant area. India is a land of diversity. It is home to different cultures, traditions, cuisines, and terrains. It is frequented by travelers who wish to explore this beautiful country. But sometimes, not all places turn out to be welcoming and friendly.
Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In India
Some places in India show a hint of mystery, while others are outright hostile. Some places may have extreme hot or cold temperatures, while others have roads that have claimed the lives of many travelers who pass through it. These places are also claimed to be haunted by vengeful spirits. Whatever may be the case, these are some of the most dangerous places that one can visit in India or avoid going there as nothing is precious then, but east you can know about the top 10 mdangerousnger places in India.
No 1. Dras, Jammu, and Kashmir
Dras is known as Gateway to Ladakh. It is ranked second for being the coldest reign on earth. It is 10,597 above sea level, which makes the place’s temperature go to –ve Celsius. The place is wonderful, but it is heavily loaded with Indian militants guarding the place. The village was discovered at the time of the Kargil war in 1999.
- As the lowest temperature that was ever seen in Dras is -60 degrees Celsius. It is the coldest and one of the high peaks, peak making it the most dangerous anger place in India 2021.
- You can use NH1, which connects Kargil and Srinagar, to reach Draas or lank on either Srinagar airport or Jammu railway station and drive throw a car or taxi.
- The weather is freezing up there.
No 2. Dumas Beach, Gujarat
The sea with the black sand situated with the Arabian sea in Gujarat is one of the most dangerous places in India. Earlier, the place was a funeral site of Hindus; it is said that the ashes of the burned bodies are absorbed in the sand and due to which the color is black. The water of the beach is just like any other beach. It is having nice blue color and beautiful scenic beauty.
- Many tourists visit the beach around day time.
- It is prohibited by the government to visit the beach after the evening.
- The place is considered dangerous as it is one of the most haunted places in India.
- The weather of Dumas Beach is pleasant and cloudy. Sometimes the area is humid, and there are high tides at night.
No 3. Rohtang Pass, Himachal Pradesh
Rohtang Pass is a road that connects Lahaul and Spiti to Kullu. It is 13,054 from the ground. The mountains on Rohtang Pass are like a white sheet, all covered with snow. It has a breathtaking scenic view. It is opened from May to November.
- It is dangerous as the pass is very narrow for motor vehicles, there can be sudden landslides and snowfall.
- You can travel by car or bus on Rohtang pass.
- The weather is cold.
No 4. Gurez Valley, Jammu, and Kashmir
Gurez Valley is a beautiful place located in Srinagar, and many travelers visit the place because of its scenic beauty. Gurez Valley has a landscape, river, and mountain. It is close to the line of control which makes it unsafe.
- The place has landmines that have killed people.
- There is also fear of enemies entering.
- You can travel through a chopper or use the roadway from Srinagar.
- The weather is cold and pleasant.
No 5. Kuldhara, Rajasthan
The Kuldhara village is located in between a deserted land in Rajasthan. The site is overlooked by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). The story of Kuldhara village is very historical; it is said Paliwal Brahmins recited the village minus. One night all the Paliwal Brahmins disappeared. It was thought that they might have relocated to some other place. The place is opened for tourists to visit in the day, burning no one can visit the p after the eveninglace.
- It is said that the village is cursed, and that’s why no one can reside in that place. Due to this reason to this date, it is the most dangerous place in india in 2021. It is considered a haunted place in India.
- There is a 45 min drive from Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, to Kuldhara Village. It is advised to use your car or rent a taxi service.
- The weather is humid and sunny as it is located in a deserted area.
No 6. Kolli Hill Road, Tamil Nadu
Kolli Hill road connects you to Lord shiva temple and Agaya Gangai waterfall. There are many other beautiful spots on the way. There are 70 dangerous bends on the road. There are many hidden spots in this place too.
- It is dangerous because of its bends and narrow road.
- You can travel by car or bus on this road.
- The weather is cold and pleasant.
No 7. Thar Desert, Rajasthan
The Thar desert starts from Rajasthan and continues till Gujarat. Thar is filled with sand domes and animals that are deadly. It is wonderful but tough to survive. That’s why it is among dangerous places in India 2021.
- The place is filled with deadly snakes, and the environment is unbearable.
- There are different routes through airways and railways, and you can also drive to Thar.
- The environment is sweltering and humid.
No 8. Bastar, Chhattisgarh
The beautiful place is famous for the extraordinary waterfalls, which are never-ending. It is among danger places in India 2021 due to the presence of around 5000 Maoists. The place is among the red zone as there are a lot of Naxalite activities in that area. The place is filled with guerrillas and their activities and fights in their forests. Many researchers say that there are many more hidden and dangerous things in that area.
- There are reports of multiple deaths due to firefight or Guerilla activities. Also, it is dangerous because of the presence of Maoists in the area.
- You have three choices of transport to visit Bastar. Firstly there is an airport in Jagdalpur (Bastar).
- The other option is via road. Bastar is 330 km distanced from Chhattisgarh airport.
- Using railways, you can also reach the Jagdalpur railway station.
- The place is windy and humid.
No 9. Bhangarh, Rajasthan (Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In India)
Bhangarh Fort is located in Alwar and comes under ASI. It is a tourist spot, but it is said that it is haunted. The tourists are allowed till sunset. After that, the gates are locked. It is said that those who stayed inside the fort at night never returned.
- There are paranormal activities inside the fort.
- You can drive or take a bus from Alwar to the fort.
- The weather is hot and humid.
No 10. Chambal Valley, Central India (Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In India)
Chambal Valley lies between UP and MP. It is the place from which Phoolon Devi comes. The place has a beautiful river and caves and scenic view.
- The place is dangerous because of dacoits and violent activities.
- The valley is accessed through the car, bus.
- The weather is hot and windy.
- Which is the most dangerous forest in India?
Bastar is the most dangerous forest in India.
- Is India a dangerous place to live?
No, India is not a dangerous country to live it’s only that every country has some haunted and dangerous roads.
- What are the top 10 most dangerous places in the world?
- Dras, Jammu, and Kashmir
- Dumas Beach, Gujrat
- Rohtang Pass, Himachal Pradesh
- Gurez Valley, Jammu, and Kashmir
- Kuldhara, Rajasthan
- Kolli Hill Road, Tamil Nadu
- Thar Desert, Rajasthan
- Bastar, Chhattisgarh
- Bhangarh, Rajasthan
- Chambal Valley, Central India
- Is India dangerous for tourists?
No, India is not dangerous for tourists.