Top 10 Dance Academy In Mumbai: Dancing can be a way to stay fit for people of all ages, shapes, and sizes. Dancing can improve your muscle tone, strength, endurance, and fitness. Dancing is a great way to meet new friends. It is the body’s movement in a rhythmic way, usually to music and within a given space, for expressing an idea or emotion, releasing energy, or simply taking delight in the movement itself.
Top 10 Dance Academy in Mumbai
In this article, we will discuss the top academies in Mumbai, which is based on customer review, and many more. Here is the list of Top 10 Academy in Mumbai.
No.1 Nritya Shakti Studio
It is one of the leading dance schools in Mumbai. Their studio is 2800 square feet, and it is a heaven for dancers with the view of serene open marshlands clubbed with excellent faculty. They believe in affording world-class education, which enables their learners to enhance performers to global standards. They strive to offer a positive environment for dancers to grow and have a great learning experience.
- Students will have masterclass, seminars, weekend, internships, end program showcase, mock auditions, and ongoing faculty mentoring during the summer intensive program.
- Their intensive training program also gives you more than 50 hours of classes in a month taught by their in-house faculty & great instructor.
No.2 CONRAD COELHO DANCE COMPANY
It is a multi-locational dance institute running at Worli, Powai, Kashi. They are committed to offering high-quality dance instructions to all ages and levels with duration & expertise. They cater to dancers of all ages and skills. They believe that the art of dance is the art of self-expression, self-acceptance, and self-nurturing. The school has certified teachers.
- Private classes can be customized for your specific requirements.
- They are proud to announce and are competent to train and perform exams in all the Latin American and modern Ballgroom genres’ dance.
No.3 Arpita Step up Dance Academy Pvt Ltd.
It is a professional dance studio enriched in teaching, nurturing, and delivering the most excellent dancers in various dance formats of all ages. Dancers are professionally trained and have a wealth of experience. They can help you execute your vision for any special event with professionalism and grace. Their academy has 11 faculties, and they are covering theatre, dancesport, and social dance.
- Their professional teacher Arpita Ranadive Sathaye is approved and qualified from the Imperial Society of teacher’s dancing London.
- She has won various medals and titles in different state, national and international competitions.
No.4 ITA School of Performing Arts
The dance school situated in Mumbai, ITA School of performing arts, is one of the best places to kick start your dancing career. Guided by some of the most popular faces of the silver screen, the academy has ace dance directors and choreographers. The idea is to give complete exposure to students. The school offers a 3 monthly course for beginners, while the advance level course is of 6 months duration.
- Specializing in Bollywood dance, the school also covers various others dance forms like classical, jazz, Latin American, etc.
- Equipped with a spacious practice center and associated with names, the school certainly offers a good foundation.
No.5 Shiamak Davar’s Dance Academy
One of the most popular dance schools in India, It is a good choice for beginners. Founded by Shiamak Davar himself. The institute offers several programs and also offers customized personal and group training sessions. The programs keep changing depending on the last trends, age group, and purpose to learn dance. The choreographers here nurture your talent and make sure that you are completely ready for the professional environment.
- The dance academy offers courses in everything from Bollywood, Indo jazz, street funk to hip-hop.
- Some of the popular trainers in school are Aneesha Dalal, Kashmira pestonji, and many more.
No.6 Deep Dance Academy
Deep Mehta establishes it; this dance academy is known for its creative teaching methods. The institute’s website has testimonials from Kiara Advani and Athiya Shetty, which speaks a lot about the institute’s credibility.
- The school offers both weekend and weekday classes and covers a different forms of dance styles.
- It also organizes special workshops for kids, adults, homemakers, etc.
- Beginners who see themselves as professional dancers shortly can surely get the right kind of training here.
No.7 Kings United Kingdom of Art (Top 10 Dance Academy in Mumbai)
Founded in 2015, Kings united kingdom of Martin Vasai East, Palghar, Mumbai, is amongst the revered academies for dance. A team of instructors trains a plethora of students in a variety of dance forms. This school is also instrumental in organizing a host of events followed by fests that feature stage shows.
- They conduct classes for various dance forms, including Bollywood, B-Boying, Hip-Hop, Locking & Popping, Zumba, Kathak, Salsa, and many more.
- Catering to almost all age groups, there are special batches for kids at these dance studios.
No.8 Team Naach (Top 10 Dance Academy in Mumbai)
It is a Mumbai-based dance company founded in 2014, By Nicole Concession and Sonal Devraj, with a vision to connect people and spread the love for dance across borders. As one of India’s leading youtube dance Channels, they have inspired millions worldwide to dance to their diverse choreographies.
- The team teaches various forms ranging from Bollywood and semi-classical to belly dance, Hip- Hop, and more.
- To keep up with the pandemic, the mode of teaching switched from on-ground workshops to online ones.
- They have successfully conducted 100 plus classes online.
No.9 Sumeet Nagdev Dance Arts (Top 10 Dance Academy in Mumbai)
Having trained and worked with some big names in Bollywood like Priyanka Chopra, Sonakshi Sinha, Deepika Padukone, and many more, It is a great fit to learn all sorts of dance moves. It is based in Mumbai, India, was established in 2007 with a mission to provide holistic dance education and create contemporary productions for stage and film that are modern yet rooted in Indian.
- Current productions on tour, critic reviews, and more.
- Graduates of SNDA’s programs.
No.10 Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute
In Andheri West, Mumbai, the man responsible for many dancing superstars and mentoring contestants on dance reality shows, Terence is the perfect person to teach you a move or two. (Voted India’s number one dance company) the institute is widely acknowledged as the country’s most popular and reputed dance organization.