Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India: In the new era, people are busy with their work that they don’t even have time to go to market and buy things. So, industries bought a solution started delivering things to the houses of people.
List of Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India 2021
Everyone in this world loves to go shopping but it not always possible to go and buy things. Nowadays, people place their order on an online site and get their order at their door. There are many different sites for different things. So, here is the list of Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India. These sites are also the most used site by Indian people.
No 1. Amazon
Amazon ranks at the 1st position in the list of Top 10 Online shopping sites in India. Amazon is a multinational American E-commerce company. He started an online marketplace for books but increased it with electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. In 2017, Amazon bought Whole Foods Market, which increased its growth. In 2018, it started the two-day delivery service ‘Amazon Prime,’ and it increased to about 100 million subscribers worldwide. Indian people order most things from Amazon- grocery, clothes, mobiles, laptops, beauty products, shoes, TV, furniture, and many more things. It also has a prime subscription, ‘Amazon Prime membership,’ which provides the benefits of shopping and free access to movies and music. Delivery charges on different products – Rs 40 For Non-prime users on orders under 499, Free Delivery on all Amazon Fulfilled products for Prime Users, Rs. 59 on Pantry products for Non-prime users, and Rs. 30 on Pantry products for Prime users. Some biggest sales of Amazon India are – Diwali Sale, Prime Day, Summer Sale, Wardrobe Refresh Sale, and Amazon Great Indian Sale.
- This biggest online was established on 5th July 1994, almost 27 years ago.
- Its headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- This site provides its service across the whole world.
- 100,000,000+ people download the amazon app.
- Almost 293.77M people visit this site every month.
- Some biggest sales of Amazon India are – Diwali Sale, Prime Day, Summer Sale, Wardrobe Refresh Sale, and Amazon Great Indian Sale.
No 2. Myntra
Myntra is an Indian E-commerce fashion company. In the beginning, this site only provided personalize products such as T-shirts, mugs, mousepads, and others. From 2011, it started selling fashion and lifestyle products. In 2012, it consisted of 350 Indian and International brands. And launched the brands Fastrack Watches and Being Human. In 2014, this site was attained by Flipkart for Rs 2,000 crore. After this, it consists of 1,50,000 products of over 1000 brands. In 2016, Myntra announced that it would revive its website, not only the app. Delivery chargers of this site are – Free Delivery for New users on First order and Rs 99 for order amount below Rs. 799.
- This company was established in the year 2007.
- The company was formed by Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, and Ashutosh Lawania.
- The CEO of this site is Amar Nagaram.
- 50,000,000+ people download the Myntra app.
- Almost 36.42M people visit this site every month.
- Some biggest sales of this site are – End of Reason Sale, Myntra Blockbuster Sale, Myntra Promo Codes For new & existing Users, and Right to Fashion Sale.
No 3. Nykaa
Nykaa is a very known name to Indian girls because Indian girls love makeup, and it is an E-commerce beauty and wellness site. It retails over 2,000 brands and 200,000 products of skincare and makeup. This site was formed by the former managing director at Kotak Mahindra Capital Company. The name of this site was derived from the Sanskrit word nayaka, which means ‘one in the spotlight.’ In 2018, it launched Nykaa man, India’s first multi-brand e-commerce store for men’s grooming. Delivery chargers of this site are- Delivery chargers of this site are – Free delivery of orders above Rs 500 and Rs. 50 for purchase amount under Rs 499.
- Nykaa was founded in the year 2012.
- In 2019, it launched ‘The Power List’ in partnership with Vogue India.
- Some biggest sales of this site are – Nykaa Winter Sale, Nykaa Black Friday Sale, Nykaa Deal of the Day, and Nykaa Festive Fever Sale.
- 10,000,000+ people download the Nykaa app.
- Almost 10.39M people visit this site every month.
No 4. Pepperfry
Pepperfry is an online marketplace for furniture and home decor in India. Ambareesh Murty and Ashish started this site in Mumbai in 2012. It has over 70 stores across 28 cities in India. This company has four major storehouses – Banglore, Mumbai, Jodhpur, and Delhi. The delivery charges of this site are – Free Shipping Above Rs 999. Some major offers of this site are – Happy Furniture Sale, Big Republic Day Sale, and Pepperfry What the Fry Deals.
- Pepperfry was founded in July 2011.
- The CEO of the company is Ambareesh Murthy.
- The headquarters of this site is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- 5,000,000+ people download the Pepperfry app.
- Almost more than 120 lakh people visit this site every month.
No 5. Bigbasket
Bigbasket is an online grocery delivery service. This site was founded by Sudhakar, Hari Menon, Vipul Parekh, Abhinay Choudhari, and Ramesh. This site consists of more than 1,000 brands. This has huge rice, pulses, fruits, vegetables, spices, packaged products, beverages, personal care products, and many more. In February 2012, Tata Group bought the 68% stake in BigBasket for around ₹9,500 crores. This site provides Free Delivery on orders above Rs. 1000. Some major offers of this site are – Month End Sale, Big Basket Flash Sale, and Big Basket BOGO offer.
- This grocery site was started in 2011.
- Its headquarters are located in Banglore, Karnataka.
- This site serves across India.
- 10,000,000+ people download the BigBasket app.
- Almost more than 9.93M people visit this site every month.
No 6. TataCliq
TataCliq is an e-commerce company that provides fashion and electronic items. The Tata Group founded it. This site provides huge Clothes, Footwear, accessories, and electronics like mobiles, tablets, and laptops. It also launched another premium and luxury destination, ‘Tata CLiQ Luxury,’ which consists of accessories of luxury brands for both men and women. This site is the first which allows its customers to buy products online with an option to return at any of the physical stores of the group. The delivery charges of this site are not fixed – they will be highlighted at the time of payment.
- This site was founded in May 2016.
- The headquarters of this site are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Vikas Purohit is the CEO of this company.
- The TataCliq app is downloaded by 10,000,000+ people.
- Almost 8.09M people visit this site every month.
- Some biggest sales on this site are Ten-On-Ten Sale, Tata CLiQ Epictronic Sale, and CLiQ CLiQ Sale.
No 7. Netmeds
Netmeds is a site that provides medicines at the door of the houses. Pradeep Dadha founded this site. It provides online ordering and mail delivery of prescription and non-prescription medications. Customers orders online and receive their medications by mail at home. You can find many health products and medicines on this site. This site free delivery on all orders of Rs. 1,000 and above. This site provides its service in PAN India.
- This site was founded in the year 2015.
- The headquarters of this company is located in Chennai, India.
- This site serves across India and other countries.
- 5,000,000+ people download the Netmeds app.
No 8. FabIndia
FabIndia is an E-commerce company of garments, furnishings, fabrics, and ethnic products. John Bissell founded this site. This site consists of 327 stores across India and 14 international stores. In the starting, this site only provided home furniture, but later the business expanded, and it also started selling handloom apparel and jewelry. Most of the products of this site are sourced by villages helping to provide and sustain rural employment in India. In 2004, this site was awarded Best Retail Brand by the Economic Times.
- This site was established in 1960.
- The headquarter of this company are located in New Delhi.
- The chairman of this site is William Nanda Bissell.
- 100,000+ people download the FabIndia app.
No 9. FirstCry (Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India)
FirstCry is one of the most popular sites for baby products in India. Supam Maheshwari founded this site. This site provides many varieties of baby shoes, clothes, and accessories. This site consists of 500 stores across India, out of which and 350 are franchise stores. This site involves over 2,000 national and international brands of kid clothes. Delivery Charges of this site are – Free Delivery of products above Rs. 500 and Rs. 50 under Rs. 499 products. Amitabh Bacchan is mostly seen as the brand ambradssor on this site.
- This site was founded in the year 2010.
- The owner of this site is BrainBee s Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- The CEO of this company is Amitava Saha.
- 10,000,000+ people download the FirstCry app.
- Some major offers of this site are – The Big Bang Sale, Mega Sale, Moms Gone Mad Sale, and Fashion Sale.
No 10. Ajio (Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in India 2021)
Ajio is a very well-known shopping site in India. Mukesh Ambani founded this site. It provides a huge collection of fashion clothing and footwear. This site consists of over 200 national and international brands for shoes, accessories, and jewelry. It also provides the service of mobiles and its accessories. This site also helps in getting the most stylish products from various brands at an affordable price. If you are searching for trendy clothes, you must check this site. The site provides Free shipping of orders with a purchase amount of Rs. 999 & above.
- This site was started in the year 2016.
- The headquarters of this site are located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Some major sales of this site are -Ajio Clearance Sale, Big Sale Day, and Kids Flash Sale.
- 19.16M people in a month visit the Ajio site.
- Which is the No 1 online shopping site in India?
Amazon is the No 1 shopping site in India.
2. Which are the best online shopping sites in India?
Amazon, Mynta, Ajio, BigBasket are the best shopping sites in India.
3. Which is the best and cheapest online shopping site in India?
Amazon is the best and cheapest online shopping site in India.