Net Worth of Enrique Iglesias:- Enrique Iglesias is a Spanish singer, songwriter, actor, and producer. The net worth of Enrique Iglesias is approximately around 100 million dollars and he is also considered the king of Latin Pop music.
Net Worth of Enrique Iglesias
Early life:- Enrique Miguel Iglesias Preysler son of famous musician Julio Iglesias and Isabel a magazine journalist on 8 May 1975 in Madrid, Spain along with two other siblings Chabeli his sister, and Julio Junior who lived most of the early life with their mother in Spain until their grandfather was kidnapped and they were sent to Miami to live with his father do the purpose of safety and well being of their lives. They spent their childhood with the nannies and Iglesias also dedicated the first song to her only. He also borrowed the money from his nanny to record his demo album as he did not want to use his rich father’s money and name to become popular and world-renowned.
Enrique Iglesias birthday:- 8 May 1975
Enrique Iglesias Marital status:- Married to Anna Kournikova in 2001
Enrique Iglesias Instagram:- Instagram
Enrique Iglesias net worth:- 100 million dollars
Enrique Iglesias age:- 46 years
Enrique Iglesias height:- 1.87m
Enrique Iglesias zodiac sign:- Taurus
Enrique Iglesias Education:- Gulliver Preparatory School and University of Miami
Enrique Iglesias Parents:- Julio Iglesias (father) and Isabel Preysler (mother)
Enrique Iglesias Genres:- Latin Pop
Enrique Iglesias Official Website – Official Website
Enrique Iglesias Music Career (Beginning)
Enrique Iglesias started his music career with the release of Enrique Iglesias which is a collection of light rock ballads which includes his famous ‘ Si Tu Te Vas ‘ and ‘ Experiencia Religiosa ‘. This album sold half a million copies in its first week. Five singles were released from the album such as ‘ Por Amarte ‘, ‘No Llores Por Mi’ and ‘Trapecista’ all were in the billboard’s Latin Charts and the album also holds the record of most number of popular single Latin tracks and it also helps Enrique Iglesias to win the Grammy Award for Best Latin Pop Performance.
Enrique Iglesias Personal Life
He started dating Russian tennis players in 2001 and according to reports they split in 2008 but reconciled in 2013. The couple now is married with fraternal twins a son and a daughter. In January 2020 their third child a daughter Mary was born.
Enrique Iglesias Tours
- Vivir World Tour 1997
- Cosas del Amor World Tour 1998
- 2000 Tour 2000
- One Night Stand Tour 2002
- Don’t Turn Off The Lights Tour 2002
- Seven World Tour 2004
- Greatest Hits Tour 2009
- Sex and Love Tour 2014-2017
- All the Hits Live 2018-2019
- In 1997-1998 Vivir and Cosas Del Amor, the stardom continued with the release of Vivir which helps him to become the English language music superstars in sales for that year which also included the cover of ‘Only You’. The third album of Enrique Iglesias was released in 1998 Cosas de Amor, which translated into English is Things of love, which both topped the then Latin singles chart and helped Enrique Iglesias gain more fame and popularity.
- He did many small shows in smaller venues, but later, his popularity and stardom converted into bigger venues with more audiences and regular performances. The first-ever show sponsored by McDonald’s was his Cosas del Amor Tour. He also won an American Music Award in the Favourite Latin Artist against Ricky Martin and Chayanne for his song “Nunca te Olvidare” which was also the theme song of the then famous Spanish show Spanish Soap Opera on the last episode by himself.
- It was 1999 when Enrique Iglesias has a successful market in the English language and after attending one of his concerts popular Hollywood actor Will Smith asked Enrique Iglesias to give a contribution to the soundtrack of his movie Wild Wild West and the release of his “Bailamos” it becomes the number one hit in the US and after the success of his single track in the US, many mainstream actors and record labels were eager to sign him in their albums.
- In the year 2000, he signed a multi-album deal which contained the popular ‘Rhythm Divine’ a duet with Whitney Houston titled “Could I Have This Kiss Forever” and cover of the Bruce Springsteen song “Song Eyes”
- In 2001 Enrique Iglesias released his second English language album Escape which becomes more popular than his first English album and went on to sell even more than 10 million copies and his single track “Hero” became the number hit in the United Kingdom and many other English speaking countries. The complete alum was co-written by Iglesias. Also, Escape is the biggest commercial success to date of Enrique Iglesias.
- In 2002 Enrique Iglesias released his fourth Spanish language album titled (Perhaps) also Quizas in Spanish is a song about the relationship between him and his famous father’s complicated relationship. The album ranked number twelfth on Billboard’s 200 album chart which highest by any Spanish language album on the chart at that time. It sold a million copies in a week making the fastest-selling album in Spanish.
- Tha year he also witnessed the arena tour of the Americas “The Don’t Turn Off the Lights” which was completed in 2002 summer in Madison Square Garden and another in Mexico’s National Auditorium and finished with a single show in the Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The last studio album Sex and Love of Iglesias and has continued to release singles on his own and has collaborated with other artists. In the year 2015, he collaborated with Nicky Jam for the superhit “El Perdon” and the song has more than 1 billion views on Youtube and he also has a song which has over 1.3 billion views on youtube which is “Subeme la Radio” which was released internationally on 24 February 2017.
Enrique Iglesias Citizenship
- United States
Enrique Iglesias Occupation
- Record Producer
Enrique Iglesias Instruments
Enrique Iglesias Labels
Enrique Iglesias Associated Acts
- Nicky Jam
- Wisin and Yandel
- Descemer Bueno