Katrina Kaif Net Worth In Indian Rupees:- The net worth of India’s one of the beautiful divas a British-born Bollywood actress and one of the highest-paid entertainers known around the globe is approximately estimated to be 210 crores as in 2021.
Katrina Kaif Net Worth In Indian Rupees
Katrina Kaif is British Actress born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong and mainly works in Hindi language films. She traveled to many countries in the early years of his life. She started modeling at an early age by doing commercial ads as a teenager and was advised by Kaizad Gustad An Indian filmmaker at a fashion show to pursue a career in fashion modeling.
Katrina Kaif’s early life:- Katrina Kaif was born to a British Businessman of Kashmiri origin named Mohammed Kaif and mother Suzanne who is an English lawyer and charity worker in Britain. She has seven siblings three of them are elder sisters named Stephanie, Christine, and Natasha and three younger sisters named Melissa, Sonia, and Isabel who is also a model and actress. She also has an elder brother named Michael. Their parents got divorced when she was around ten and her father moved to the United States after the divorce and never looked back it was her mother who took care of them and raised her. She won a beauty contest in Hawaii at the age of fourteen and her very first modeling assignment was a jewelry campaign.
Katrina Kaif birthday:- 16 July 1983
Katrina Kaif Marital status:- Unmarries in relationship with Vickey Kaushal
Katrina Kaif Instagram:- Instagram
Katrina Kaif net worth:- 210 crore
Katrina Kaif age:- 38 years
Katrina Kaif height:- 1.68m
Katrina Kaif zodiac sign:- Cancer
Katrina Kaif favorite food:- North Indian food
Katrina Kaif box office movies:-
- Dhoom 3
- Bang Bang
- Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- Tiger Zinda Hai
- Tiger Zinda Hai
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
Katrina Kaif Acting career:-
- From 2003 to 2005 she modeled in various advertisements of different companies and received his first movie as Boom starring Amitabh Bachchan, Gulshan Grover, Jackie Shroff, Madhu Sapre, and Padma Lakshmi. Although the movie was a total failure but was very helpful in boosting up his career in Bollywood. She received many proposals from the film directors and filmmakers and she decides to stay in India and make his acting career here. After her debut in the Bollywood movie Boom, she was approached by so many endorsing brands like Coca- Cola, LG, Fevicol, and Samsung.
- The breakthrough of Katrina came in the year 2007 with the movie Namaste London in which she played the lead role of a spoilt British girl who wants to marry her British boyfriend. She showed good chemistry with the co-star Akshay Kumar. After the successful movie with Akshay Kumar, she was given a supporting role in the movie Apne with Dharmendra with his sons Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol. After the Apne movie, she was cast in the movie with Salman Khan’s Partner which was a huge success in terms of income. The final movie of 2007 was Welcome which got negative reviews but proved a major successful movie and after this success has many successful movies which helped him in counting her in the highest-paid actresses.
- After the successful movies with Akshay Kumar, she was paired with Hrithik Roshan in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in 2011, in the same year Mere Brother Ki Dulhan 2011, Jab Tak Hai Jaan with Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma in 2012, Ek Tha Tiger in 2012. She also worked with the Mr. Perectionist of Bollywood Aamir Khan in Vijay Krishna Acharya’s action-thriller Dhoom 3 which proved to be the highest-grossing movie of all time and after Dhoom 3 she appeared in Bang Bang with Hrithik Roshan.
- She played a supporting role in Thugs of Hindustan and a female lead role in Anand L Rai’s Zero however both the movies were commercial fails and are currently working in Rohit Shetty’s Sooryavanshi with Akshay Kumar and Phone Bhoot along with Siddhant Chaturvedi and Ishaan Khatter.
Katrina Kaif’s personal life:- Rumors of Salman and Katrina were the hot topics in the early days of her career which she does not speak about until their breakup in 2010 which she described as her first serious relationship and they both remained friends who provide confidence and guidance to each other. The reported reason for their breakup was the increasing closeness between Ranbir Kapoorandh him however both denied the relationship but were spotted together many times with each at various events and seen together spending vacations with each other. She also published an open letter telling the media about the stress and invasion of her privacy. Later she also told the media and described Ranbir as a very crucial part of his life.
Katrina Kaif’s endorsements:- Katrina Kaif is the face of various brands which include Slice, Lux, Panasonic, Lakme, etc. She was also ranked second most important and successful endorser in 2012 earning more than over 60 million dollars. In 2013 was ranked ninth on the Forbes list of well-known celebrities.
Katrina Kaif’s Awards and achievements:-
- Three stardust Awards
- Four Zee Cine Awards
- Four Screen Awards
- One IIFA Award
- Two Star Guild Award
- Four Filmfare
- Four times Sexiest Asian Woman
- Most Desirable Woman in 2010
- Most Beautiful Women 2011